Tech 4 Homes Reviews

Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Richard Taylor
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 26th October 2019
My order arrived very swiftly and was exactly as I required.
I recently bought a motion sensor from tech 4 and found them to be incredibly helpful, answering many questions before purchase and then more questions after purchase. They always respond quickly and even advised me not to buy certain products that I wouldn't fully benefit from. This makes me feel that they have the customers interest at heart.
I needed a pair of 50cm tall speaker stands and spotted what looked to be just the thing on ebay. The response was polite and efficient and although I elected to delay delivery by one day, was delivered on schedule. I had plenty of notice of delivery time within a one hour delivery slot. Now assembled and in use, I am delighted with the puchase.
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Amazing ordered late evening and come the next day shocked how fast even the dispatch notification come after we had them
I had a query about a product, that was dealt with promptly, and was customer focussed. Delivery was fast, and the package price was very competitive. Happy customer.
Brilliant next day service. Wrong bulb sent initially but new one sent following day and incorrect bulb collected.
The bulb looks great and complements the lamp base superbly. IMHO. Lamp base bought from Ikea.I
Cannot fault Tech4Homes.
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Have now bought 7 Nedis Smart bulbs and a Nedis smart plug, all sent out within 24 hours and all work perfectly with my Google Home. Intend to make at least half a dozen more purchases over the coming months
I am very happy with my purchase very quick delivery.
Would not hesitate to use again
We received our item, and through no fault of tech 4 we had an issue it was resolved so swiftly, they promptly reaponded to emails and we received a replacement within 5 days. Outstanding customer service we will be ordering again. Thank you
Competitively priced and speedy delivery. Will be ordering from them again.
Prompt service and easy to install and connect
The delivery was quick, the product just what was needed. Thanks.
Brilliant company love there way of doing business making you feel you are part of the family will defo be using them again
Great service and quick delivery
Great price, great communication and speedy delivery
Great service item arrived very quickly. Superb.
Great service and very quick to fulfill order , excellent job definitely use again
WOW what a great service, ordered online & received within a few days. The after sales service 5-star. Well done guys a fantastic professional company.
Great service and follow through post sale. Delivery was prompt, items nicely packed. They even threw in a small packet of sweets as a thank you !
Shipping time was you stated the item was very well packed. No problem what so ever. Would definitely recommend yours company
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.91 based on 234 reviews