Tech 4 Homes Reviews

Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Hongbin Gu (tranquilgu)
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Michael Still (mikkys321)
Very helpful customer service and fast delivery all round a great company
Good service, speedy delivery and an easy to navigate website.
Great service. Next day delivery. Spot on.
Just what I needed. Easy and fast
Very helpful and friendly. Good service even with short notice, & very happy with the product. Will recommend and use again. Many thanks.
Very good response from yourselves
Fast delivery over the Christmas period - impressed - and a good quality product at a fair price.
Arrived promptly and well packed
Good product, fast delivery and a packet of Haribo’s - it doesn’t get better than that, thanks Tech 4.
Hi all you expectant purchasers. This is my experience of Tech4. Order taken and delivered on time in fact next day. Had a small problem with an ener-j wifi relay switch, indicator light not showing. Tried to contact Tech4 but they were offline at the time, it was 15.16 on Friday So sent an email. By 15.29 I had a reply with the advice I had asked for. Followed their instructions and 'volla' it's now working fine. The problem to me was the instruction manual that came with the wifi relay switch was missing more detail on fault finding and resetting the switch. TECH4 Excellent service as far as I'm concerned. Will be looking at them first for any other electrical bits and pieces I may need in the future.
Very good service and quality product. Kept me updated with progress ofthe order and susequent delivery.. even sent a packet of sweets!!...
Found an awesome electric desk from Tech 4 Homes and got a wicked and I mean wicked price for it... they delivered quicker then I was expecting which made my day. Super good communication and service
Glad to have found Tech 4. Got a message shortly after buying online from Craig & the team thanking me for being their customer. It really made a good impression. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Very quick delivery and great communication throughout the order process.
Would definitely use again.
Can't fault the service or the product - thank you.
Slight mix up with my order, however, responded quickly to email and dispatched missing items which arrived in 2 days.
I bought a Techlink EVO electric Sit / Stand desktop. It was delivered quickly and without and is a really useful piece of kit. At work I have an electric desk, but at home my study worktop is fixed height. This sits on top of the worktop and allows me to vary between sitting and standing. brilliant product and great service.
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Brilliant service and quick delivery absolutely perfect many thanks
I would definitely recommend this company, great service and knowledge of products. Best prices for the items I wanted also. What's not to like!
Awesome company with fantastic customer support. Under £60 and I have made my outdoor lights smart lights that work with Alexa and through the built in app. They turn on at sunset and off at 10pm. Great Value and were on the end of the phone to help with queries.
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 20th November 2020