www.synetiq.co.uk Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend www.synetiq.co.uk
Click Here

Tell us how www.synetiq.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Totally disappointed Totally disappointed once again how Synetiq treat their costumers. I accidentally put a bid on a car which still has 9 days to go so I called in to explain. I was told to put it in writing to cancel the bid which I did. I had done as they asked they then proceeded to suspend my account. I called in again to explain the situation and I’ve now been told I have to pay £120 relist fees. What a joke!! I’m a small business but a regular buyer and bought 5 cars this week. It’s frustrating being treated like this when it was a genuine mistake. I hope more people leave reviews so potential customers can see what sort of company this is and hopefully by taking their business elsewhere they will have a different attitude towards customers who spend money with them to keep these people employed."
"Very poor descriptions provided about damages - PLEASE CAN YOU START LISTING APPROPRIATE DAMAGE SO THAT CUSTOMERS CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISIONS- start treating customers fairly"
"Sold van with clocked mileage, when I contact company taht mileage is incorrect they want over £500 relist fee and they relisted the van with false mileage again PN16XDT IS REGISTRATION OF THE VAN, please check HPI to have a look that mileage has been clocked over 100000 miles"
"Seat Ibiza passenger door wing mirror. Excellent condition, great packaging. Brilliant."
www.synetiq.co.uk is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews