www.synetiq.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.synetiq.co.uk

Tell us how www.synetiq.co.uk made you happy
What a very helpful lady Laura excellent service an exchange done in couple of days well done
No idea about their salvage auction cars, but for parts. they were great. A pair of VW headlights that were in as new condition when they were cleaned up. Genuine parts for same price or less than cheapo pattern items and they were well packed and arrived the next day.
Excellent service. Car collected promptly and with no problems. Money deposited within 1/2 hour.
Fantastic, quick response. Great communication, part arrived on a pallet clean and ready to install
Seat Ibiza passenger door wing mirror. Excellent condition, great packaging. Brilliant.
To much charge n hard to contact them
Spent time finding the wheel and tyre I needed on their website only to be told that the web site is out of date and they don't have the part. Waste of my time.
It’s scam....interested about van tipper and action bidding ended earlier with 6min so I have no chance to fight for this....never use again, Copart it’s much much better
Poor poor service. Ordered a part through Ebay on the 3rd with a delivery date of the 8th. On the day I had heard nothing so at around 1pm I tried to contact them only to find that there is no way of phoning them and you have to use live chat (I suspect this is to stop the verbal abuse they would have to take from angry customers over the phone) took a while for the chat to pic up and then the person on the other end said they could find the order even though had given them the order number and asked me if I had any other numbers! after maybe 5 minutes of faffing about I had to cut and paste literally the whole ebay ad information into the chat

Once the order was found I was then told that the part was still on the car and to check back at 3.30 to get tracking info for courier. I tried 3 times between 3,30 and 5pm to contact them and the chats just weren't picked up.

3 days later on the 11th I managed to get hold of someone who told me that the part had been dispatched today and will be here tomorrow. I'd have to write and essay to tell just how much aggravation this has has caused, the part is the wiper motor for my front windscreen window wipers.

DEFINITLY WILL NOT USE AGAIN
DISHONEST CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE

They are fully aware that trading standards have taken the decade off

STAY AWAY!

The well spoken female staff are aptly placed to lure you into a false sense of queens English assurance. They lie about everything. No one is accountable.

The joining fee is £60
If you make a mistake (which is very easy to do) within a week or so they suspend account.

The ‘relisting fee’ to lift account suspension is ===£120.00===

If you think you are going to find a one off bargain think again.

This company makes money without selling any vehicles!!!

And now I have answered the question I initially asked why do auctions continue after it’s closed. The answer is it’s not a genuine auction at all but an attempt to sell you something of no value at all.

ABOVE ALL

VEHICLE DESCRIPTIONS ARE MISLEADING AND NOT TRUE

WHAT IS SAID TO START AND DRIVE CAN CHANGE A DAY BEFORE AUCTION CLOSES. Categories can be added changed after bids have been placed.

YOU WILL BID ON A VEHICLE BUT THE DESCRIPTION CHANGES AFTER THE AUCTION HAS STARTED And after you have placed your bid which is BINDING

IS THIS LEGAL?

So you may not have a fancy law degree to know the answer?
Just ask yourself the question does this sound right to you?
No returns no refunds.

I am certain the staff will be posting reviews here in order to manipulate reviews.co.uk stats, if they bid on their own vehicles they’ve already sold their mothers for a fiver!!!

What a deeply sad place this must be to work.
Had 215 55 16 brand new maxxis tyre took off my car by these when they fitted me a wrong tyre size originally of 205 55 16 sent it back to rectify issue they took the new maxxis off so it was a 205 55 16 across front axle when it was never there tyre to touch! Don't get part worn tyres from these 4 tyres non match very illegal pics took for evidence
As a motor repair garage i was interested in a car on their web site, to bid on this car you have to pay a £60 fee and register to bid.
You are also told to send information and documents to show that you are a trader
The documents would not send, there is no contact number and it is an automated service if you need help.
There is an online chat that if you are willing to wait for ages you might just get through, When i eventually got a faceless rep they cut me off when I started to ask questions why their system did not work
To top it all off the only thing that worked was the payment and when i checked my bank account they had taken it TWICE.
I can not get in touch with anyone and never had such bad service
Bids are 100% increased by themselves vehicle are not described correctly as they should and a auction is gone once gone twice avoid MBS, HILLS THEY THE all Covid is the reason to for a do over
Do not go near this company. You can't speak to them other than through chat online. They don't describe the vehicles properly and aren't interested in helping . As other reviewers have said, stay well clear.
They bit their cars to rise the price, this is not auction, is a challenge sale.
total utter twat of a company no better words for them
synetiq didnt take oppertunity to con you because of covid the af been doing this for years and getting away with it this is what the do when it gets to much the change companys name simple
Where do I start, if I had my way not one star for these clowns. My issue is with Synetiq Donkeycaster (Doncaster). Won my bid went to pick my car which stated runs and drives. Got to collections some random sausage and egg muffin eating looking bloke goes to get my car only to come back and tell me it doesn’t drive. That was it, all the way from London to Donkeycaster Synetiq. The two receptionist ( SWA) Synetiq with attitude, were behaving like hood rat gangsters. Not a company, but simply legalised criminal’s. Their time is up,
Con artists – “due to Covid", we couldn’t view SYNETIQ cars before bidding and so SYNETIQ use this opportunity to sell cr*p, thinking we would be legally bound to take the vehicle if we didn’t like it. SYNETIQ falsely advertise their vehicles on ASM bidding site in such a way that it reveals no damage. SYNETIQ claimed the car had MOT a month ago, yet when we put on the ignition, the lights were blinking all over the dashboard!
On the ASM bidding site SYNETIQ described one fault - a minor crack in the screen. The rest of the pictures were beautiful and we have trust in ASM so we buy it, pay for insurance and spend 3 hours of our day driving to collect the car from SYNETIQ.

OH BOY were we horrified, what a story for Watchdog!

When we arrived, the first thing we hear from an abrupt foreign receptionist is “no photos to be taken here!” so alarm bells went off immediately. She drives the car outside the gates for us and we take a look.

What was wrong with the car? Everything, and that was without driving it. Both indicator lights physically broken and with water inside; engine light was on; ABS lights were on; Cosmetics - every bumper on the car was cracked and loose; the boot wouldn't close, the inside door handles were broken; cigarette ash everywhere; rust covered with cheap spray paint - I've never seen such a poor state of a car in the UK! This must’ve been brought over from the deepest darkest Africa. Even the fob key had a hole in it!
Before even trying to drive it we walked back to the Polish "dealer" who abruptly told us it was "sold as advertised" and that if we wanted a refund we must contact the head office by email or online chat. So we get home and spend an hour on the chat and the imbecile on the other end was only there to waste our time. After telling us they don't guarantee mechanical soundness on their vehicles, the chat went quiet and eventually came to an abrupt end.

Abrupt seems to be their motto.

So now we need to spend how much time taking legal action against them because clearly SYNETIQ are con artists who have many years’ experience in dealing with unwanted cars. Actually their company is only a year old, I wonder what their previous con artist name was.

Oh and BTW, the Polish bugger said that the reason we didn’t want the car was because of its looks and that we only used the engine light as an excuse to request to cancel. He was going to tell the head office so that we don’t get our refund. All recorded on video and going you YOU TUBE
simple hills salvage cartransplants motorhog asm and anyone else to do with synetiq group theiving bastards
www.synetiq.co.uk is rated 1.55 based on 38 reviews