Synergy Health Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Synergy Health

About Synergy Health: Family run online health store

synergyscotland@gmail.com

How would you rate Synergy Health?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very good product"
"Delighted with the product and service"
"Excellent fast and efficient service. Always have my needs in stock 😀"
"The service they offer is really excellent. I received my order within 2 days of ordering it and at no extra codt. Also the price of the etherium gold capsules was the best available anywhere."
"Reliable seller, quality supplements at a reasonable price and dispatched quickly."
"I have purchased from Synergy health recently and been very happy with products I have bought. I also like the fact that when I sent an email question, I received a quick, friendly and very helpful response. Both products I bought have worked well, one of which, Dim-plus, I have bought again. I have no complaints with my shopping experience."
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Esther.

Enjoy the Holiday Season !!

Steve and Ann @ Synergy .
"I contacted Synergy because the product in the size I needed was out of stock and I didn't know whether to buy a smaller bottle at a greater cost, or wait for the larger one that worked out cheaper per capsule. Steve and Ann were most helpful, as always, and kept me in touch with stock and delivery so that I ended up with the exact item I wanted. Thank you for being so helpful Synergy Health."
Thanks so much for the review Angela !

Enjoy the Holiday Season !!

Steve and Ann @ Synergy .
Mrs Zandra
Verified Buyer
"Always great service.I know a few companies that could learn a thing or two about your service and helpfulness Regards Zandra Murphy"
Thanks again for your custom and kind words Zandra !

Steve and Ann !
"Great product and arrived very promptly. Great service."
"I received my order on time and I got instructions via email in how to make it."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with their selection of products, efficient and courteous service. Have ordered from them before and would certainly do so again. Highly recommended."
Thanks for the review on the reviews website Christopher !

Steve and Ann @ Synergy
"Absolutely no hassle transaction."
"Synergy Health provided their usual efficient service in completing my order. The product arrived in a couple of days in perfect condition and dealing with them is always a pleasure."
Thank you for the review Irene !

Steve and Ann @ Synergy
"Very good service and quick responce"
"Exellent. Its great things. Graviola makes me happy. Everything is ok."
"We ordered from Sweden. It was easy to order and the items delivered successfully, though it took a while."
"Fast and reliable service."
"Very pleased with Synergy Health. Every time I place an order, it seems to arrive the next day - brill! Think the tablets/capsules are working as getting lots of comments from friends on healthy I look, so I've now recommended the SH website to them."
Thank You !

Steve and Ann @ Synergy
"Delivery slightly late, but wonderful customer service which allayed any concerns."
"Genuine products with good delivery times"
Synergy Health is rated 4.91 based on 486 reviews