Synergy Health Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Synergy Health

About Synergy Health: Family run online health store

synergyscotland@gmail.com

How would you rate Synergy Health ?

"Great products and fast responsive communication."
Thanks for the review Philip !

Steve @ Synergy
"Although my last order got lost in the post and took a while to come Synergy were extremely helpful and went to great lengths to check that it was posted the same day it was ordered. They had a tracker number for it and rang me back to confirm that all other orders sent on the same day had been received on time. I was just unlucky with the post but they could not have been more helpful."
Thanks so much for the positive review Sophie, lets hope the post problems are behind us !

"good prompt delivery"
"I have bought items on Synergy about 5 times, they are always quick at processing your order, and it’s out and delivered. I find the prices for products are very reasonable and usually cheaper than most reputable suppliers. I would recommend them and see for yourself."
Thanks very much for taking the time to review us Paul.

Appreciated.

Ann & Steve @ Synergy
"Fast delivery 😁 Sent as said Thankyou😁"
Thanks for the review Jane !

Ann @ Synergy
"Quick delivery. Will definitely use Synergy Health again."
"Excellent service quality goods"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery. Very reliable."
"Excellent professional service"
"I have suffered with Candida for over a year and had tried various different methods to clear it, none of which were fully successful. Someone recommended Tanalbits to me and I have seen some really good results and am almost clear! I have had some really good advice from Synergy Health through my course of Tanalbits and the people at the other end of the phone are so helpful. I cannot recommend the company and product enough! Thank you!"
Thanks so much for the review Sarah !

Ann @ Synergy
"I've bought from Synergy for years. They stock supplements you can't find elsewhere in the UK. They always deliver promptly."
Thank You for staying with us Christina and thanks for the review,

Ann @ Synergy
"Paid for 1st class as needed it quickly & it came the following day"
"Extremely efficient service, quick delivery and competitively priced product."
Thank you for taking the time to review Jennifer !

Ann @ Synergy
"Excellent advice on the telephone and prompt delivery too"
"Synergy Health dealt with my order quickly and efficiently. They kept me informed of progress on my goods which arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I am happy to recommend them."
Thank you for reviewing us Irene !

Ann @ Synergy
"Always excellent service and the highest standards of professionalism."
"Replied quickly to my query, followed up, and then despatched my order promptly"
Thank You for the review Trevor !

Ann @ Synergy
"I've been with Synergy-Health for some years now. Their range of products is very extensive. I tend to buy one particular product from them regularly. Their service is excellent and items arrive quickly. They are happy to take that extra step in making sure they deliver their services to me as a customer. I recently had problems with my lap-top which meant abandoning an order half way through. I received a telephone call from S-H and they completed my order over the phone with me. I was really impressed by that level of service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Thanks so much for taking time to review us and thank you for the recommendation.
Ann , Synergy
"Very quick easy service. Great products. Will buy again thank you :)"
"Very good product"