Synergy Health Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Synergy Health

About Synergy Health: Family run online health store

synergyscotland@gmail.com

How would you rate Synergy Health?

"Always excellent service and the highest standards of professionalism."
"Replied quickly to my query, followed up, and then despatched my order promptly"
"I've been with Synergy-Health for some years now. Their range of products is very extensive. I tend to buy one particular product from them regularly. Their service is excellent and items arrive quickly. They are happy to take that extra step in making sure they deliver their services to me as a customer. I recently had problems with my lap-top which meant abandoning an order half way through. I received a telephone call from S-H and they completed my order over the phone with me. I was really impressed by that level of service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Thanks so much for taking time to review us and thank you for the recommendation.
Ann , Synergy
"Very quick easy service. Great products. Will buy again thank you :)"
"Very good product"
"Delighted with the product and service"
"Excellent fast and efficient service. Always have my needs in stock 😀"
Thanks for the review Angela, sorry it's taken so long to get back to thank you.

Steve, Synergy
"The service they offer is really excellent. I received my order within 2 days of ordering it and at no extra codt. Also the price of the etherium gold capsules was the best available anywhere."
"Reliable seller, quality supplements at a reasonable price and dispatched quickly."
"I have purchased from Synergy health recently and been very happy with products I have bought. I also like the fact that when I sent an email question, I received a quick, friendly and very helpful response. Both products I bought have worked well, one of which, Dim-plus, I have bought again. I have no complaints with my shopping experience."
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Esther.

Enjoy the Holiday Season !!

Steve and Ann @ Synergy .
"I contacted Synergy because the product in the size I needed was out of stock and I didn't know whether to buy a smaller bottle at a greater cost, or wait for the larger one that worked out cheaper per capsule. Steve and Ann were most helpful, as always, and kept me in touch with stock and delivery so that I ended up with the exact item I wanted. Thank you for being so helpful Synergy Health."
Thanks so much for the review Angela !

Enjoy the Holiday Season !!

Steve and Ann @ Synergy .
Mrs Zandra
Verified Buyer
"Always great service.I know a few companies that could learn a thing or two about your service and helpfulness Regards Zandra Murphy"
Thanks again for your custom and kind words Zandra !

Steve and Ann !
"Great product and arrived very promptly. Great service."
"I received my order on time and I got instructions via email in how to make it."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with their selection of products, efficient and courteous service. Have ordered from them before and would certainly do so again. Highly recommended."
Thanks for the review on the reviews website Christopher !

Steve and Ann @ Synergy
"Absolutely no hassle transaction."
"Synergy Health provided their usual efficient service in completing my order. The product arrived in a couple of days in perfect condition and dealing with them is always a pleasure."
Thank you for the review Irene !

Steve and Ann @ Synergy
"Very good service and quick responce"
"Exellent. Its great things. Graviola makes me happy. Everything is ok."
"We ordered from Sweden. It was easy to order and the items delivered successfully, though it took a while."
Synergy Health is rated 4.91 based on 490 reviews