Synergy Health Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Synergy Health

About Synergy Health: Family run online health store

synergyscotland@gmail.com

How would you rate Synergy Health ?

"Sent quickly as I needed them quickly. Fab product that has helped me immensely."
"Ya hace años que compro a esta empresa. Siempre perfecto. I've been buying this company for years. Always perfect."
Thanks you for taking the time to review us, Rosa, we really appreciate it.

Ann & Steve @ Synergy
"Very helpful advice about use of 'hard to find' remedies, supported by fast delivery from stock - excellent customer service."
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, it really helps !

Ann @ Synergy
"Fast shipping, very good!"
"Ann was so helpful and kind in helping with getting a supplement for a Client.. brilliant service."
Thanks so much for the review Georgia

Steve @ Synergy
"I've been dealing with Synergy for years and I've never been let down. Good, friendly, reliable company."
Thank You Mario !!

Ann @ Synergy
"Prompt service. I was very happy and will certainly carry out future orders with them."
Thanks Gloria !

Ann and Steve @ Synergy
"The Hawaiian Spirulina is a superb product. There was a glitch with the website which is why I did not rate a 5. I was able to ring & order over the phone & it arrived promptly. I assume all is working on the website now."
Thanks for the review Ann, and sorry about the website glitch, it's sorted now.

Steve @ Synergy
"Excellent service. Fast delivery."
"Great products and fast responsive communication."
Thanks for the review Philip !

Steve @ Synergy
"Although my last order got lost in the post and took a while to come Synergy were extremely helpful and went to great lengths to check that it was posted the same day it was ordered. They had a tracker number for it and rang me back to confirm that all other orders sent on the same day had been received on time. I was just unlucky with the post but they could not have been more helpful."
Thanks so much for the positive review Sophie, lets hope the post problems are behind us !

"good prompt delivery"
"I have bought items on Synergy about 5 times, they are always quick at processing your order, and it’s out and delivered. I find the prices for products are very reasonable and usually cheaper than most reputable suppliers. I would recommend them and see for yourself."
Thanks very much for taking the time to review us Paul.

Appreciated.

Ann & Steve @ Synergy
"Fast delivery 😁 Sent as said Thankyou😁"
Thanks for the review Jane !

Ann @ Synergy
"Quick delivery. Will definitely use Synergy Health again."
"Excellent service quality goods"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery. Very reliable."
"Excellent professional service"
"I have suffered with Candida for over a year and had tried various different methods to clear it, none of which were fully successful. Someone recommended Tanalbits to me and I have seen some really good results and am almost clear! I have had some really good advice from Synergy Health through my course of Tanalbits and the people at the other end of the phone are so helpful. I cannot recommend the company and product enough! Thank you!"
Thanks so much for the review Sarah !

Ann @ Synergy
"I've bought from Synergy for years. They stock supplements you can't find elsewhere in the UK. They always deliver promptly."
Thank You for staying with us Christina and thanks for the review,

Synergy Health is rated 4.91 based on 514 reviews