Synergy Health Reviews

Based on 582 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Synergy Health Reviews

About Synergy Health:

Family run online health store

synergyscotland@gmail.com

Tell us how Synergy Health made you happy
I have been using Synergy Health for years now and I have always, without exception, received the very best of service. On the odd occasion when items are out of stock (through no fault of Synergy) I have received an email or telephone call to advise and discuss other products which may be an alternative. When items come back in stock I've received an email to advise. The Synergy Health team are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. 1st class.
Thanks again for reviewing us Yvonne ! Ann & Steve
I really appreciate Synergy Health being seemingly the only UK stockist of Del Immune V. Delivery was very fast also. Many thanks !
Good quality product, well packed and really fast service.
Thanks for the review, it's appreciated and we are glad to hear that delivery was satisfactory. Ann & Steve @ Synergy
Great quality products and a super efficient service. I highly recommend.
Thanks for taking the time to review, it's appreciated ! Steve & Ann @ Synergy
I find the products fantastic; very easy to work with Synergy who always send orders out swiftly.
Thanks for reviewing us again Gillian ! Ann ,Synergy
Very efficient - Also called me to check on some deliveery requirements. thumbs up
Thanks for reviewing us Julie, I hope the order met your expectations. Ann @ Synergy
Excellent servic
Thanks for reviewing us Karen! Ann & Steve @ Synergy
Called to see if could help my wife with a health problem ,symptom explained and nxt day product arrived which am told is assisting
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us James. Ann @ Synergy
good price and always a prompet service.
Thanks for taking the time to review us Carol and so glad that you are pleased with our service ! Ann & Steve @ Synergy
Excellent delivery. Great products
Amazing, so helpful and great products
Excellent company with competitive prices and fast product delivery. Will repeat my orders with them.
Thanks for reviewing us Rod, Really appreciate it. Steve @ Synergy
Synergy kindly re sent my order that never got to me. I think due to our regular postman being on holiday many people in Pershore have received incorrect post over the festive period. I am so grateful to Synergy for their help, my gut works so much better with their wonderful products. Thank you!
Have used Synergy Health several times over the years and am always impressed. Prices competitive and delivery quick.
Thanks again for reviewing us Lynda, We appreciate it. Steve & Ann @ Synergy
Usually very good however I am still waiting for my order from 16th December
To Ann and Steve I really appreciate our orders by telephone. It is good to speak to a human being. My xango delivery is always Prompt Have a Good Christmas.
Truly excellent service . Very helpful. Thank you very much for sending out my supplement so promptly.
Thanks so much for your review of us Jan. Have a great Xmas ! Ann @ Steve , Synergy
Great products and service and always speedy delivery. Highly recommend.
Thanks for taking the time to review ! Steve and Ann @ Synergy
Excellent service. My order arrived within a few days even though the Xmas post was helping to delay deliveries. As far as I can tell, my order is what I expected. It offers a years supply of the product which makes it very reasonable though a hefty outlay at the start.
Thank you for the review Linda. Glad that the order arrived in good time ! Steve @ Synergy
service excellent always arrives on time. best prices too.
Thank You !! Steve , Synergy
Nice and personal service from a family business with a good range of food supplements. Happy with my purchases.
Many thanks for the Review Martin. Merry Xmas when it comes ! Steve and Ann @ Synergy
Synergy Health is rated 4.91 based on 582 reviews