Synergy Health Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Synergy Health

About Synergy Health: Family run online health store

synergyscotland@gmail.com

Tell us how Synergy Health made you happy

"Great product for gut health. Used Tanalbit to get rid of SIBO. Worked a treat."
"Es la segunda vez que solicito el productos a traves de Uds. esta ultima bien, tardo una semana pero la primera un mes, no es entendible. Espero que sigan asi, coma la segunda."
"Honest, easy to deal with company, I ordered 3 cases of Xango and Ann called to ensure I really had ordered that many, and it wasn't a duplication. It was lovely to hear a human voice at the other end of our product order. Thank you Ann!"
Thanks for taking the time to review Christopher !

Ann and Steve @ Synergy
"Great product and delivery, very happy with the company. Thank you"
Thanks for the review Aileen !

Steve and Ann, Synergy
"I spent a few days finding a uk supplier of Etherium Gold as I've been trumped by extra import costs in the past. Immediately after I ordered I realised I had gone got capsules rather than the powder. I was in trepidation as it was out of hours and I could not call to amend. The next day however, I called up and spoke to beautiful spirited lady who assured me she would make the amendment. A few days later I received my package all OK. I previously on other IT sites had ordered incorrect pc products but on calling them up they could not care less and just said reorder. Synergy Health is a soulful company for those interested in that component of trade."
"Ann has always been very helpful and quick. I highly recommend getting healthy drinks from them."
Thank you for the review Naina, we appreciate it.

Ann and Steve @ Synergy
"Easy ordering and very quick delivery."
Thank you for taking the time to review us Jane.

Many thanks, Ann , Synergy
"My connection wih you couldn´tbe better! Thanks a lot! Stig Odenhall"
Thanks Again Stig, Appreciated !!!

Ann@ Synergy
"Synergy Health have always been very efficient in dealing with my orders. Items arrive promptly and in excellent condition. I can recommend them without hesitation."
Thanks again for reviewing us Irene, we appreciate it !

Steve and Ann @ Synergy
"Sent quickly as I needed them quickly. Fab product that has helped me immensely."
Thanks very much for taking the time to review us Shirley. It's a great help !

Steve and Ann , Synergy
"Ya hace años que compro a esta empresa. Siempre perfecto. I've been buying this company for years. Always perfect."
Thanks you for taking the time to review us, Rosa, we really appreciate it.

Ann & Steve @ Synergy
"Very helpful advice about use of 'hard to find' remedies, supported by fast delivery from stock - excellent customer service."
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, it really helps !

Ann @ Synergy
"Fast shipping, very good!"
"Ann was so helpful and kind in helping with getting a supplement for a Client.. brilliant service."
Thanks so much for the review Georgia

Steve @ Synergy
"I've been dealing with Synergy for years and I've never been let down. Good, friendly, reliable company."
Thank You Mario !!

Ann @ Synergy
"Prompt service. I was very happy and will certainly carry out future orders with them."
Thanks Gloria !

Ann and Steve @ Synergy
"The Hawaiian Spirulina is a superb product. There was a glitch with the website which is why I did not rate a 5. I was able to ring & order over the phone & it arrived promptly. I assume all is working on the website now."
Thanks for the review Ann, and sorry about the website glitch, it's sorted now.

Steve @ Synergy
"Excellent service. Fast delivery."
"Great products and fast responsive communication."
Thanks for the review Philip !

Steve @ Synergy
"Although my last order got lost in the post and took a while to come Synergy were extremely helpful and went to great lengths to check that it was posted the same day it was ordered. They had a tracker number for it and rang me back to confirm that all other orders sent on the same day had been received on time. I was just unlucky with the post but they could not have been more helpful."
Thanks so much for the positive review Sophie, lets hope the post problems are behind us !

Synergy Health is rated 4.91 based on 523 reviews