Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews
Not an adult size at all, cannot do the press studs up as far too small to go round the neck, would be ok for children
Unfortunately my blanket came through faulty so can not give an accurate review of the blanket. But the customer service for this company is exceptionally. They went above and beyond to rectify the problem so deserve a good review. Thank you for your help
I’ve bought two of these blankets. They are very thick and heat up very quickly. I find I don’t need my one of very high, setting 5 is sufficient for a period of 3 hours in the evening if it’s really cold but I mostly have it on 3 or 4. The only problem I have is the postage, to have it delivered to me is an extra £20. I would like the option to be able to collect it from the depot or an alternative delivery company, other than that costly thorn I would recommend.
I ordered a heated pillow and it is fantastic , heats up quickly and has three temp settings only need it on one and it’s lovely and warm great for my back, ordering was easy and delivery was very quick
Easy to navigate website. Speedy delivery.
Finding the right product at a good price on their website is easy.
Lovely to have warmth from my shoulders to my feet. Cosy to lay on and easy to fit to the bed without strings etc.
Fast Postage and easy transaction. Delivered the products on time.
Excellent product worth every penny!
Great service, delivered the next day
I bought this for my husband because he feels the cold. Its large enough for both of us to keep cosy and warm. The heat is almost instant. So glad I bought it him.
I was recommended this by a friend. What arrived was smaller than I was expecting but fits perfectly in the small of the back & good for hugging if stomach ache is the problem. I’ve had it 3 weeks. Never need it hotter than 1. Use it every evening. Auto cut off is very useful.
Did the job
Very good delivery excellent service
I purchased this for my Granddaughter She fitted it the same night I later got a text saying OMG This blanket is amazing I think that says it all
Excellent item, heats up well and does a brilliant job
Wonderful!
Very comfortable and nice thickness
This product actually works, it replaced one that only lasted a week, from a different producer.
good service