Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
4.6
Based on 85 reviews
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews
Excellent service; it arrived quicker than expected.
Brilliant as my husband does not use the electric blanket with dual control , So if I need to use it my husband don’t have to
Purchased replacement controller since original failed at junction of cable and controller whilst I was in the bed!. There was no prewarning of the fault and what was more worrying the fuse did not activate and the arcing continued until the connection was broken and it could easily have caused a fire . The rating for the fuse provided should be re checked IMHO New controller provided but not so sure that I should have had to pay!!
Excellent blanket
Very good customer service. Have ordered 3 electric blankets from them in last few years, all of which arrived promptly. Although the control on one of them unfortunately stopped working 3 weeks later, a new blanket was dispatched and received within 3 days without a quibble. Nice, cosy products.
Excellent service, very quick delivery even in run up to Christmas. Good quality product.
Gorgeous!! Can’t wait to go to bed!
Quick delivery
Good service fast delivery and a good price.
Very good company to deal with - be happy to recommend Good communications and very prompt delivery. Delighted with our purchase
Arrived really quick. Really pleased with the product and has helped my hip and shoulder.
Good service and delivery,good product nice and warm,don't know longevity as only had a month
Not an adult size at all, cannot do the press studs up as far too small to go round the neck, would be ok for children
Unfortunately my blanket came through faulty so can not give an accurate review of the blanket. But the customer service for this company is exceptionally. They went above and beyond to rectify the problem so deserve a good review. Thank you for your help
I’ve bought two of these blankets. They are very thick and heat up very quickly. I find I don’t need my one of very high, setting 5 is sufficient for a period of 3 hours in the evening if it’s really cold but I mostly have it on 3 or 4. The only problem I have is the postage, to have it delivered to me is an extra £20. I would like the option to be able to collect it from the depot or an alternative delivery company, other than that costly thorn I would recommend.
I ordered a heated pillow and it is fantastic , heats up quickly and has three temp settings only need it on one and it’s lovely and warm great for my back, ordering was easy and delivery was very quick
Easy to navigate website. Speedy delivery.
Finding the right product at a good price on their website is easy.
Lovely to have warmth from my shoulders to my feet. Cosy to lay on and easy to fit to the bed without strings etc.
Fast Postage and easy transaction. Delivered the products on time.
Sweet Dreams is rated 4.62 based on 85 reviews