Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews

Sweet Dreams, Tayson House, Methley Road,.

Tell us how Sweet Dreams made you happy
Sweet Dreams make quality products. I already have a heated pillow and recently purchased
one of their amazing Electric Blankets. Prices are reasonable, ordering very straight-forward with very fast delivery.
All good ! This is my second purchase for my mother who wouldn’t be without it.
I can’t believe I missed out on the comforts of an electric blanket for the first 47 years of my life. Just the thing I needed.
Great product. —— Well pleased
Bought for a second double bed in spare bedroom, have used same product for just less than a year and found to be one of, if not, the bast electric blankets on the market.
The blanket is fine. Fits the bed etc. I would recommend.
likes-plug at top of blanket so no lying on it.

dislikes-top heat no way comparable to our last blanket., takes too long to warm up, one side cooler than than the other.
Delighted with the feel & size of the electric blanket & over the moon with the separate foot & body control.
If I had to make a suggestion it would be to be able to see if the bed was on with a little light on the switch. The only complaint (and not to just your company) would be that when the bed is switched on, one would stand by the side of the bed & pick up the switch, which one then has to turn around in order to see it to programme it. It is most annoying. If I was already in bed it would be the correct way round. Such a shame that a little more thought hasn't been put into how one would use it.
Very quick delivery. Arrived quicker than expected.
Absolutely Love It. No More Cold Bed, No More Curling Into A Ball As You Slowly Warm Your Icy Sheets. !Pure Heaven, Love It!
Excellent service and very quick delivery thank you.
This is exactly what I wanted. Great quality A*
Good product and promptly delivered. Only issue I have is that the main holding company sells this product £5 or so cheaper?
Falsely advertised it’s price. Saying it was free delivery then charged 18.99 without my permission to my card. Don’t buy from them.
Great company with a simple, quick and safe ordering process.
Lovely blanket, enjoying it so much. Completely thrown by my credit card company charging me for a payment to a Garden supplies company. I ended up on the phone to them before it was explained they are the same. Phew ! I thought I was a victim to a scam. Not nice. Thanks for scaring me.
Absolutely delighted, love the variable heat zones and temperatures.
It fitted perfectly and is very comfortable, in fact you don’t even notice it’s there!
We certainly have no regrets in our purchase and we would not hesitate in recommending this product.
Excellent service and delivery, have purchased twice now with no problems.
Sweet Dreams service is brilliant
Nice thick and warm great for cold weather
Sweet Dreams is rated 4.70 based on 43 reviews