Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews

Sweet Dreams, Tayson House, Methley Road,.

Tell us how Sweet Dreams made you happy
Excellent item, heats up well and does a brilliant job
Wonderful!
Very comfortable and nice thickness
This product actually works, it replaced one that only lasted a week, from a different producer.
good service
I find the cushion very comforting for my back and easy to control temperature
Excellent, comfortable, and quick service.
Great customer service, speedy delivery 🚚 said 3-5 days deliver I got my product the next day, so was very happy. Great price too, would buy from Sweet Dreams again.
Arrived quickly.
On time and works perfectly
Best purchase ever I feel like I am in heaven.
The throw is Very thick cuddly and warm without even being connected,
when connected soft & warm even on the low settings I haven't needed the high settings only no 1 or 2.
All highlighted by the extremely helpful friendly staff who gave me good advice that I fully appreciated.
So a big thank you to the staff for making a perfect easy transaction from a warm & very happy customer.
I can highly recommend Sweet Dreams. The electric throw is luxurious and their customer service is second to none.
Good size, no cold patches, easy to use
We have a king size bed and the heated underblanket is for king size and super king so it is a bit big when you put it on. Like a fitted sheet, I have to tuck it in on the sides. However, having the control socket under the pillow is very good and the controls are easy to use.
Never been so disappointed in service like the one I got. Order my electric blanket which was supposed to be £52 but ended up paying £83. As if that was not enough , I never received nor refunded my money back and the customer service never got back me after I sent them an email.
Sweet Dreams make quality products. I already have a heated pillow and recently purchased
one of their amazing Electric Blankets. Prices are reasonable, ordering very straight-forward with very fast delivery.
All good ! This is my second purchase for my mother who wouldn’t be without it.
I can’t believe I missed out on the comforts of an electric blanket for the first 47 years of my life. Just the thing I needed.
Great product. —— Well pleased
Bought for a second double bed in spare bedroom, have used same product for just less than a year and found to be one of, if not, the bast electric blankets on the market.
Sweet Dreams is rated 4.67 based on 58 reviews