Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews
Easy to navigate website. Speedy delivery.
Finding the right product at a good price on their website is easy.
Lovely to have warmth from my shoulders to my feet. Cosy to lay on and easy to fit to the bed without strings etc.
Great service, delivered the next day
I bought this for my husband because he feels the cold. Its large enough for both of us to keep cosy and warm. The heat is almost instant. So glad I bought it him.
I was recommended this by a friend. What arrived was smaller than I was expecting but fits perfectly in the small of the back & good for hugging if stomach ache is the problem. I’ve had it 3 weeks. Never need it hotter than 1. Use it every evening. Auto cut off is very useful.
Did the job
Very good delivery excellent service
I purchased this for my Granddaughter She fitted it the same night I later got a text saying OMG This blanket is amazing I think that says it all
Excellent item, heats up well and does a brilliant job
Wonderful!
This product actually works, it replaced one that only lasted a week, from a different producer.
good service
I find the cushion very comforting for my back and easy to control temperature
Excellent, comfortable, and quick service.
Great customer service, speedy delivery 🚚 said 3-5 days deliver I got my product the next day, so was very happy. Great price too, would buy from Sweet Dreams again.
Arrived quickly.
On time and works perfectly
Best purchase ever I feel like I am in heaven. The throw is Very thick cuddly and warm without even being connected, when connected soft & warm even on the low settings I haven't needed the high settings only no 1 or 2. All highlighted by the extremely helpful friendly staff who gave me good advice that I fully appreciated. So a big thank you to the staff for making a perfect easy transaction from a warm & very happy customer.
I can highly recommend Sweet Dreams. The electric throw is luxurious and their customer service is second to none.
Sweet Dreams is rated 4.70 based on 69 reviews