SureVoIP Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureVoIP
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SureVoIP Reviews

About SureVoIP:

SureVoIP is a carrier-grade VoIP provider and delivers its service over the firm’s own wholly owned and managed systems. The company, which offers the reassurance of a UK-based technical support team available via phone, email or webchat, is regulated by Ofcom and holds its own Ofcom number ranges.

SureVoIP runs its own multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) enabled network which is designed for voice-over internet protocol (VoIP). It does this to allow the company to be independent of any one supplier, for quality and control. This network is spread across two sites for redundancy and high availability, and within these sites there is also redundancy and high availability. One site is in London Docklands (Telehouse East) and the other is in Edinburgh (Pulsant South Gyle).

In June 2016, SureVoIP won the Internet Telephony Service Provider Association’s (ITSPA) UK-wide award for Best Business ITSP (Medium Enterprise). The company was also a finalist in the Best Business ITSP (Corporate) and Best Business ITSP (Small Enterprise) categories in 2017.

The business received further recognition from the ITSPA when it was awarded the organisation’s coveted Quality Mark v2 in recognition of SureVoIP’s innovative approach to business communications.

For further information, please visit https://www.surevoip.co.uk.

sales@surevoip.co.uk

James Gregory Centre,Balgownie Road,Bridge of Don,Aberdeen

Tell us how SureVoIP made you happy
simply the best, great service, prompt, honest and reliable whilst staying innovative; My dream team!
Staff were extremely helpful in sorting out our VOIP teething problems.
We have always had great service and support for SureVoIP. Normal phone systems seem archaic when you have a very robust VoIP system. We have never had any issues with any handsets we have purchased(over 30). Set up is always quick and straightforward. In addition to this you have, at your disposal, the new SureVoIP portal, service status/monitoring and fantastic support.
Good product and good account support
Hi Roz! I'll pass on your comments to our Technical Team - they'll be really pleased! We're happy we were able to supply a solution which worked for you.
I registered for a copy of their "How to select a business grade VoIP provider" Whitepaper (https://www.surevoip.co.uk/whitepaper-how-select-business-grade-voip-provider) and decided to try them out for my business. Haven't looked back. Great support and nice company. Really helped us move to VoIP. Recommended.
We're very pleased to have helped. Our Technical Team will be delighted with your comments, I'll pass this on. Thanks very much for taking the time to review us.
Great technical support, makes a big difference. Apart from being very reasonable cost wise!
Thank you - our Technical Team will be delighted you're happy with our service. I'll pass on your comments, I'm sure you'll make their day!
Engagement is very easy, how business should be. Well done guys
Hi Martyn, Appreciate your kind words and taking the time to leave an honest review! Gavin.
We're impressed. They delivered a feature rich service, affordably.
Hi Chris, Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you put us through our paces! Gavin.
consistent problems with app continually logging out of service whether on 4g or wifi.
Hi Graham. Thanks very much for taking the time to review us. I understand you were on the phone to our Technical Team regarding this issue. We are always happy to help and have started an issue with the third party supplier involved. Our investigations show that this is due to a poorly documented change behind-the-scenes regarding how iPhone apps hook up in the background. We are pushing for an issue-fix on your behalf. Our Technical Team will remain in contact.
----------
I'm very happy with SureVoip. I been with them for more than one year and never had any issues. Thank you! UKNET LTD
I was looking for a memorable number, other companies promised but didn't come through. SureVoiP had a number I liked, I told them my situation and business requirements, and they created me a package from a couple of different options. Good personal touch, not a call center. Top tech advice even with a bit of humour. Shame more companies don't have their ethos. I'm only a small business but still receive support and backup I expect. Vince.
Great customer support. Switched from another provider and surevoip made it very easy and answered all my questions (I had many!). Would certainly recommend
Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and easy to deal with. What more do you want from your provider.
Excellent quality of service and amazing staff. Always quick to reply and very helpful.
~We have had very few issues with SureVOIP, and when we have their support is very good.
had to many problems processing orders also no commission given after many years
Hi Owen, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It would be great to go over these problems, as to date we've always tried to work with you under our normal reseller and partner models, but we know you like to work differently. I'll drop you a private email. Thanks, Gavin.
Fast and effective response, friendly to deal with.
Great personal service, always quick to respond with helpful advice. Would recommend.
SureVoip has changed our telecoms from an expensive complicated system to a robust, simple, affordable system that we enjoy using. Their technical help team are fantastic, helpful and knowledgeable which is not what you find with other providers.
SureVoIP is rated 4.47 based on 62 reviews