SureVoIP Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureVoIP
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SureVoIP Reviews

About SureVoIP:

SureVoIP is a carrier-grade VoIP provider and delivers its service over the firm’s own wholly owned and managed systems. The company, which offers the reassurance of a UK-based technical support team available via phone, email or webchat, is regulated by Ofcom and holds its own Ofcom number ranges.

SureVoIP runs its own multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) enabled network which is designed for voice-over internet protocol (VoIP). It does this to allow the company to be independent of any one supplier, for quality and control. This network is spread across two sites for redundancy and high availability, and within these sites there is also redundancy and high availability. One site is in London Docklands (Telehouse East) and the other is in Edinburgh (Pulsant South Gyle).

In June 2016, SureVoIP won the Internet Telephony Service Provider Association’s (ITSPA) UK-wide award for Best Business ITSP (Medium Enterprise). The company was also a finalist in the Best Business ITSP (Corporate) and Best Business ITSP (Small Enterprise) categories in 2017.

The business received further recognition from the ITSPA when it was awarded the organisation’s coveted Quality Mark v2 in recognition of SureVoIP’s innovative approach to business communications.

For further information, please visit https://www.surevoip.co.uk.

sales@surevoip.co.uk

James Gregory Centre,Balgownie Road,Bridge of Don,Aberdeen

Tell us how SureVoIP made you happy
After searching through a few providers, I found SureVOIP to be competitively priced with options to suit a small business. Within a day of starting the service, I was kept directly informed about the set-up procedure, excellently advised on hardware and the service is a doddle to use. I needed help once with something so emailed support, I had a call-back within an hour with the problem solved not long after. Really impressed with the service & support, the price and would definitely recommend them to anyone.
I've used SureVOIP for a number of years, and have no hesitation in also recommending them to my customers.

I've always found them to be prompt, professional, and responsive. Their hosted services are very reliable, and make VOIP painless and easy to manage.
We needed to set up a volunteer co-ordination system to respond to requests for help during the COVID-19 lockdown. The SureVoip team set us up with a local telephone number that routes to standby phones and emails voicemail messages to central control.

The sales and service team listened to what we needed, designed a solution for us and rolled it out in under 8 working hours, then provided the support we needed to learn to use it. Highly recommended, service minded and solid solutions.

Big thank you from the North Laine Community Association in Brighton
Have used these guys for many years - have always been impressed by the "personal service" they offer, and willingness to jump in and fix any problems (of which there are few)
Great service all round!
Great product and customer service. Ideal for my business.
Surevoip provide and awesome, professional, knowledgeable service. They are absolutely solid both in the service they provide and their customer service which is second to none. Having had the run around from one provider, Surevoip was recommended to me. Since joining Surevoip I have never looked back and never experienced any down time except when I on holiday and I was emailed to advise that my service had gone down. Good old BT unplugging at the exchange! If telecoms are important to your company and you want to deal with staff who care and and a technical team who understand their market and your requirements - look no further.
Diabolical service and I have now cancelled my contract with SureVoIP. Their staff are rude, have no common sense and were utterly incompetent at providing generic support for what should be a very simple problem to resolve.
Hi Andrew,

Apologies if you feel our account security measures have been inconvenient.

We take security of your account very seriously, both as part of our company policy and to comply with UK GDPR legislation.

We will never accept account changes or requests for information from unauthorised persons.

Therefore we could not supply support for your issue at the time you requested.

Transcripts of your conversations with us show SureVoIP staff responded in a timely and polite manner, and followed our Company Policy regarding dealing with an unauthorised support request. You were advised as to the simple steps required to progress your situation to resolution. We frequently amend accounts/ contacts/confirm data for other customer without issue.

We have an obligation to take security seriously as a telecoms Provider. Accepting an unauthorised change or data request could have a serious and detrimental affect on your business.

I hope this clarifies.

Paul Forrest, SureVoIP
Really helpful, talked me through the whole conversion process, and dealt with any queries I had promptly. Would highly recommend!
Thanks Lorraine! Really appreciate your business and kind words about the SureVoIP Team.

Gavin,
SureVoIP MD.
Poor sales but adequate post sales.
Hi Anonymous,

Gavin here, owner of SureVoIP. I'm really sorry that you experienced issues before you signed up with us. I've reviewed the process and would be more than happy to chat with you to understand where we let you down.

I am struggling to match your review and star status with what I have seen during your interactions with the team so would be very grateful for more information.

Gavin.
Happy so far with the the service
Excellent sales and support team. Glad I found such a great company for VoIP.
Very pleased with the service and tech help so far.
would recommend to others .
I have used SureVoIP for about 12 years now and watched them grow into the company that they are today. Gavin and his team certainly know their stuff! The service and support they offer is first class and I have absolutely no hesitation on recommending them - Our telephony needs are in the best possible hands!!
To expensive with a £25 setup fee. To high price at £4 per month per number and too many legal agreements for my liking. And when I got upset, which I frequently do! I got back, "You signed the terms and conditions". I asked for my £25 back, which turned into £34.80 with the number which I don't have because I won't sign the Direct Debit mandate.
I would suggest Twilio although the numbers are a bit restrictive. I'm sure there are others out there, but it's all a mindfield and this experience is very disappointing and means i'm not willing to through any more money down the SureVOIP route,
Hi Phil,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I really appreciate it.

After reviewing your account, I can see as a Limited company and Business customer there were various processes you were taken through, as well as the quotation stages before you signed up. Everything was explained and accepted by you and your colleague and Paul has addressed all your points and queries on his last reply on your sales ticket, especially your Direct Debit comment.

If you could reply to his questions and points then we'd love to make you a happy customer.

I also acknowledge your Twilio comment, however they cater mainly for software developers. SureVoIP does have an API which may meet your needs. Happy to discuss further.

Thanks,
Gavin.

SureVoIP MD.
Its an easy service to work with and so far its worked fine. The challenge is to get everyone in the office using their phones as some use them more than others.
Excellent service, very accommodating and jargon free. They care about the customer and not just getting sales
simply the best, great service, prompt, honest and reliable whilst staying innovative; My dream team!
Staff were extremely helpful in sorting out our VOIP teething problems.
We have always had great service and support for SureVoIP. Normal phone systems seem archaic when you have a very robust VoIP system. We have never had any issues with any handsets we have purchased(over 30). Set up is always quick and straightforward. In addition to this you have, at your disposal, the new SureVoIP portal, service status/monitoring and fantastic support.
SureVoIP is rated 4.46 based on 59 reviews