SureVoIP Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend SureVoIP

About SureVoIP: SureVoIP is a carrier-grade VoIP provider and delivers its service over the firm’s own wholly owned and managed systems. The company, which offers the reassurance of a UK-based technical support team available via phone, email or webchat, is regulated by Ofcom and holds its own Ofcom number ranges.

SureVoIP runs its own multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) enabled network which is designed for voice-over internet protocol (VoIP). It does this to allow the company to be independent of any one supplier, for quality and control. This network is spread across two sites for redundancy and high availability, and within these sites there is also redundancy and high availability. One site is in London Docklands (Telehouse East) and the other is in Edinburgh (Pulsant South Gyle).

In June 2016, SureVoIP won the Internet Telephony Service Provider Association’s (ITSPA) UK-wide award for Best Business ITSP (Medium Enterprise). The company was also a finalist in the Best Business ITSP (Corporate) and Best Business ITSP (Small Enterprise) categories in 2017.

The business received further recognition from the ITSPA when it was awarded the organisation’s coveted Quality Mark v2 in recognition of SureVoIP’s innovative approach to business communications.

For further information, please visit https://www.surevoip.co.uk.

sales@surevoip.co.uk

James Gregory Centre,Balgownie Road,Bridge of Don,Aberdeen

How would you rate SureVoIP?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"----------"
Angelo Bilianis
Verified Reviewer
"I'm very happy with SureVoip. I been with them for more than one year and never had any issues. Thank you! UKNET LTD"
Vincent Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a memorable number, other companies promised but didn't come through. SureVoiP had a number I liked, I told them my situation and business requirements, and they created me a package from a couple of different options. Good personal touch, not a call center. Top tech advice even with a bit of humour. Shame more companies don't have their ethos. I'm only a small business but still receive support and backup I expect. Vince."
Stuart Munro
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer support. Switched from another provider and surevoip made it very easy and answered all my questions (I had many!). Would certainly recommend"
"Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and easy to deal with. What more do you want from your provider."
"Excellent quality of service and amazing staff. Always quick to reply and very helpful."
David Cottee
Verified Buyer
"~We have had very few issues with SureVOIP, and when we have their support is very good."
Owen Wynter
Verified Buyer
"had to many problems processing orders also no commission given after many years"
Hi Owen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It would be great to go over these problems, as to date we've always tried to work with you under our normal reseller and partner models, but we know you like to work differently.

I'll drop you a private email.

Ian Douglas
Verified Buyer
"Fast and effective response, friendly to deal with."
Sophie James
Verified Buyer
"Great personal service, always quick to respond with helpful advice. Would recommend."
Richard Adams
Verified Buyer
"SureVoip has changed our telecoms from an expensive complicated system to a robust, simple, affordable system that we enjoy using. Their technical help team are fantastic, helpful and knowledgeable which is not what you find with other providers."
"good service, but sometimes fluctuate the service and because of that my company faces huge loss."
Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks for this. I appreciate your feedback and, as you already know we keep you and other customers up to date via our public status page (http://status.surevoip.co.uk/) and we try extremely hard to provide a stable and reliable service, even down to running everything ourselves for full control (https://www.surevoip.co.uk/about/our-network), but sometimes even the best of us have issues.

Happy to chat things over with you any time.

Jo Haywood
Verified Buyer
"Great number. Calls forward to my mobile. good customer service."
"Reliable service and respond to issues efficiently and effectively."
Ed Mellish
Verified Buyer
"Everything runs smoothly every month, thanks guys"
"Don't feel we are getting value for money and problems with phone units aren't covered"
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We've don't seem to have had any support requests for you this year? I'll have a member of the support team call you ASAP to help. All new Yealink phones come with a lifetime warranty depending on when they were bought. We'll check that for you too once we've spoken to you to learn more about the issues you are experiencing.

Kirsty Howe
Verified Buyer
"Pleasant to deal with, professional and quick to respond to any questions or technical problems."
Thomas Wittenborg
Verified Buyer
"High quality provider - very few issues and when an issue does arise, excellent helpdesk."
"Good clear invoicing and payment details. Sometimes a break in service but that could be outwith controls. Overall satisfactory."
"Excellent service with no problems at all, would highly recommend"
SureVoIP is rated 4.58 based on 33 reviews