Supanet Reviews

Over A Week
Read Supanet Reviews

About Supanet:

Contact the Customer Service Team at: www.supanet.com/livechat

Supanet is a UK based telecommunication and internet service provider known for providing safe internet access for children.

In 1998, Supanet initially started as a dial-up Internet service provider in the United Kingdom. The company later started providing broadband, ADSL, Business Broadband, Fibre and additional services including web hosting, anti-virus software, internet telephony services, line rental, fibre broadband, online SMS services and other services.

Supanet are committed to only employing UK based call center staff with the Customer Service team being based out of Burnley Lancashire.

Supanet actively encourage reviews and appreciate all feedback whether good or bad, your comments help us to continually improve.

gary.holden@tpad.com

Time Technology Park

Tell us how Supanet made you happy
We had been a longstanding customer of Supanet for over 20 years. The only positive thing I can say is their competitive prices. We had numerous problems over the years arising from routers etc and each solution to the issue resulted in a new router being provided (sometimes at a cost to us) and then having to sign up to another contract. We decided to migrate to another provider this year and even that was full of challenges as our contract was cancelled rather than migrated! We eventually changed providers. I had been asked to return the router we had otherwise we would be charged £69, which I immediately did. I then noticed that £276 had been taken from my bank account - when I contacted Supanet about this I was told it was because I had had 4 routers in total and that until I returned all four then they could not reimburse me. At no time in the past 20 years had I been asked to return any routers and I had not been notified in any form that this money would be taken from my account. Even though I had returned the router we were currently using, they still charged me for it!. I find it difficult to put into words just how frustrating it has been dealing with Supanet and I would NOT recommend this company at all. Their customer service is awful, live chat agents are extremely rude and are no help whatsoever. They are there just to fob you off!
Appalling service, plus badgering a partner for a router for a service which they were told he hasn’t used for ages, he returned the 1 st router in 2014, He has been in a Care Home for several months. They are now demanding for a service that is not used.
Very helpful in answering my questions
Very helpful in answering my questions
Great response, and very helpful
Don't use this company... I went to renew my contract when I was informed that for the last five years I had and been paying for a appy t.v service which transpired as an offer when I started my contract . I explained I had never recieved or used this product which they agreed they could not prove. I excepted that what was done was done however, they then without communication barred my internet for not returning a box I didn't have. I emailed complaints with no response and then 68 pounds was removed from my account again with no notification. I have now emailed again and awaiting a response. This is an appalling service roll on when my contract ends.
Alyson was extremely helpful, sorted my queries very efficiently. Thank you very much :)
Friendly quick advice
A good level of support
great thank you for helping out mix up with new direct debit
Prompt excellent communication . Very helpful. Excellent result
Quick and easy customer service.
The person I spoke to was very helpful
The agent understood exactly what I wanted and resolved the issue quickly.
Dealt with the problem very good
Very happy customer thank u supanet
Excellent