Supanet Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Supanet

About Supanet: Contact the Customer Service Team at: www.supanet.com/livechat

Supanet is a UK based telecommunication and internet service provider known for providing safe internet access for children.

In 1998, Supanet initially started as a dial-up Internet service provider in the United Kingdom. The company later started providing broadband, ADSL, Business Broadband, Fibre and additional services including web hosting, anti-virus software, internet telephony services, line rental, fibre broadband, online SMS services and other services.

Supanet are committed to only employing UK based call center staff with the Customer Service team being based out of Burnley Lancashire.

Supanet actively encourage reviews and appreciate all feedback whether good or bad, your comments help us to continually improve.

How would you rate Supanet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Jake was very efficient/quick and clear with answering all my queries. He helped me decide what to do atm and what to do in the future, and explaining what I/we have atm too.. I am so grateful as its been & is a stressful time for me what with the main account holder, my husband being in hospital for x2 weeks & awaiting a further op. for major heart surgery & I really was unaware of what's been going on recently. Thank you so much, you are always helpful whether its on the phone of chat online. Regards to you all Beryl Norman"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"The internet was slow box was extremly hard to use and was missold the product ended up going through ombudsman"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Supanet did not make me feel happy"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Very happy, quick proffesional responce."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Quick response and Guy was really helpfull"
"Ibrahim resolved my internet issues very professionally."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"On line chat service proved really useful. Today's problem was pretty straight forward, and well suited for this kind of service rather than waiting forever in a phone line. My "chat buddy" was polite and to the point, and got where I was coming from. Gave me some simple but helpful advce"
"very happy with supanet Ibrahim I have spoken with Ibrahim today, he was very helpful. many thanks eileen"
"quick response"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Immediate response, no long waiting during the conversation and an outcome that is beneficial. Thank you"
"The worst telecom service provider in UK. Never trust them , dont provide the bank details to them, they will take money without consent. when I took their contract, agreed 0845 and 0870 numbers are free, but later they charged, and three months they took £300.£280 and £180 pounds approximately. If one direct debit return, they will take any amount as penalty. Very poor customer service, irresponsve managers...they will threaten if any argument. I cant explain...they are not a good company for a single star rating."
Hello B

We're disappointed to receive this review and would like the opportunity to discuss your points in more detail.

The calls that were chargeable were international call forwarding charges, we have informed you of this however calls continued to be made. All charges are in line with your contract, however we understand that this may not be to your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us on 01282 214555 or via live chat and we'll do all we can to help.

Many thanks
Supanet Customer Services
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Problem fixed, no fuss very polite and helpful."
"Ibrahim was very helpful"
"ibrahim resolved my issues"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Very prompt and helpfull agent. Answered relatively quickly and good."
"We had problems with our internet not working. Huge thank you to Mathew for his friendly assistance and wonderful help to get our internet working again. Great service"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"had a query with tech support had chat with guy very helpful resolved problem very quickly good service"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Guy was very prompt and efficient during our helpline chat today"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"good response and relevant info"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Very quick and polite and helpful and a great sence- of humer will use again thank you"
Supanet is rated 4.40 based on 364 reviews