Supanet Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Supanet

About Supanet: Contact the Customer Service Team at: www.supanet.com/livechat

Supanet is a UK based telecommunication and internet service provider known for providing safe internet access for children.

In 1998, Supanet initially started as a dial-up Internet service provider in the United Kingdom. The company later started providing broadband, ADSL, Business Broadband, Fibre and additional services including web hosting, anti-virus software, internet telephony services, line rental, fibre broadband, online SMS services and other services.

Supanet are committed to only employing UK based call center staff with the Customer Service team being based out of Burnley Lancashire.

Supanet actively encourage reviews and appreciate all feedback whether good or bad, your comments help us to continually improve.

How would you rate Supanet ?

"Courteous and to the point"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Mr Lee was very nice and helpful. Need more like him"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"I found Lee on live chat extremely helpful. I started by phoning timetalk and was told there could be a 15min wait so I did live chat. My query was answered by Lee within 10mins. Thanks Lee"
"informed advice"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Identified and sorted out the problem quickly and without any hassle."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"April was able to sort out my line connection for me using Live chat. Not something I am used to but it as better than trying to phone with a wait list of 15 minutes to speak to someone. Live Chat only works of course if you still have a line connection !!!"
"very efficient"
"Tures on tv box ok played well until I had to put a film on for grand kids then original tv box started buffering...the grand kids kept crying cause there film was doing the same!!!supanet been in less than 12 hours..be out asap!!!!"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"By replying to live chat questions promptly"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Very helpful service from Guy in your technical department."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"I had a question about changing payment for a new package which Abby answered very quickly and efficiently."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Very helpful very efficient"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"finally some customer service for a loyal customer of over 10yrs ive never wanted flowers or chocolates through the post but just an honest money saving deal. finally done me a deal which will save me in the region of £30 a month saves me switching email addresses etc they should give the chat customer service ladies and gents a bit more power instead of them running to someone higher to get the go ahead , its degrading for them and those that give the deals the feeling of power , its like going to dad cos mums said no the chat room advisor that helped me today was great she was friendly and attentive and even though it took us a while to sort things she never showed she was bored , i often seem to get through to her and shes always the same Abby is her name and she needs some recognition for her work , if it hadnt been for her today supanet would of lost my custom"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Live chat support worked very well."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Jake in your Call Team helped me regarding your Broadband charges."
"Had been a loyal customer since time computers many years ago. Just had a standard connection rate . The download speed got worse over time and varied between 300k to very rare 1mb per sec. Decided to leave the company. Received a letter stating I owed them outstanding money. I queried this and then I received another letter from a money collecting company on there behalf....absolutely appalling way to treat there customers. went with Freeola. What a fantastic broadband provider and £1 cheaper £15.99 per month with download speeds up to 1.7mb per sec....... Supanet shame on you!!!!"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"It all went very nicely. My query was sorted out within a couple of minutes"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Everything went very well Thank You very much. Bob Fish"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Alexa was very patient with my not feeling comfortable with giving her a new password."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Jake was very efficient/quick and clear with answering all my queries. He helped me decide what to do atm and what to do in the future, and explaining what I/we have atm too.. I am so grateful as its been & is a stressful time for me what with the main account holder, my husband being in hospital for x2 weeks & awaiting a further op. for major heart surgery & I really was unaware of what's been going on recently. Thank you so much, you are always helpful whether its on the phone of chat online. Regards to you all Beryl Norman"
Supanet is rated 4.41 based on 383 reviews