Supanet Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Supanet

About Supanet: Contact the Customer Service Team at: www.supanet.com/livechat

Supanet is a UK based telecommunication and internet service provider known for providing safe internet access for children.

In 1998, Supanet initially started as a dial-up Internet service provider in the United Kingdom. The company later started providing broadband, ADSL, Business Broadband, Fibre and additional services including web hosting, anti-virus software, internet telephony services, line rental, fibre broadband, online SMS services and other services.

Supanet are committed to only employing UK based call center staff with the Customer Service team being based out of Burnley Lancashire.

Supanet actively encourage reviews and appreciate all feedback whether good or bad, your comments help us to continually improve.

gary.holden@tpad.com

Time Technology Park

How would you rate Supanet ?

How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"You are no doubt pretty fed up and frustrated with my problem but you have remained polite and helpful at all times My d.o.b. suggestd that am not from a Hi Tech era!!"
"A friendly technical support agent was happy to help. Always gave me a positive attitude and explained everything clearly."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Have helped me on my worries"
"was very helpful"
"I am new to Supernet. Very helpful man called Stephen, helped with questions I was unsure about with my first bill."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Doris was most helpfull"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"The service was good today and very helpful. I got the answer that I needed."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"I contacted you through your live chat and Ava dealt with my query very efficiently Thank you very much a brilliant service."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Agent was extremely helpful. Absolutely brill."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Ava was very helpful with my questions"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Ava was very helpful and patient. Made everthing clear for me to follow easily. Thanku Ava"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Very prompt and efficient service and I got my query answered"
"Helpful."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"They have set up a telephone and broadband service at a reasonable cost."
"It is a terrible company it take more than 30 mins to get through on the telephone I was 8 days without internet as I had been on fibre and they down graded me to dhsl I feel coned I will leave this company as soon as the year is up"
"Derek was very helpful today. Looking forward to a follow up call from yourselves later on to resolve a couple of issues. Thank you for your patience."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Ava helped me solve my problem today"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"derek answeredmy question straight away"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"I exchanged correspondence with Ava, who understood my issues and answered all my questions clearly and promptly. Well done Ava. Mike Cunningham"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Prompt response and quick solution."
Supanet is rated 4.49 based on 486 reviews