Supanet Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Supanet

About Supanet: Contact the Customer Service Team at: www.supanet.com/livechat

Supanet is a UK based telecommunication and internet service provider known for providing safe internet access for children.

In 1998, Supanet initially started as a dial-up Internet service provider in the United Kingdom. The company later started providing broadband, ADSL, Business Broadband, Fibre and additional services including web hosting, anti-virus software, internet telephony services, line rental, fibre broadband, online SMS services and other services.

Supanet are committed to only employing UK based call center staff with the Customer Service team being based out of Burnley Lancashire.

Supanet actively encourage reviews and appreciate all feedback whether good or bad, your comments help us to continually improve.

gary.holden@tpad.com

Time Technology Park

Tell us how Supanet made you happy

How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"I used live chat with a guy called Lou. He was very helpful and gave me all the information I needed. Excellent service."
"Terrible company AVOID at all cost or it will cost! We signed up when they offered us the same service as our previous provider but at £20 less per month. The set up was just over 1 week later for us to find the service was nowhere near as good as our our previous supplier. We rung to complain(each call took over 40 mins to answer). We were told they were giving us the service we asked for & couldn’t cancel without early termination fee of £280.50 as the 14 day cool off period started the day if the agreement via the phone call even though we started to receive the service 6 days prior. We decided to go with a more well known provider who notified supanet of our change over after just 6 days of service. I cancelled my DD & begrudgingly paid the £280.50 early termination fee. I then received an additional bill for not giving them 30 days notice, which in addition, they took this off my bank card details without my permission as my DD had been cancelled 2 weeks ago. They had no right keeping my bank details as this breaches the confidentiality act. They took more than they should have too so am waiting a refund. So in all £378.44 for 4 weeks internet & landline. Diabolical company!"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Quick response - efficient accurate questions and prop[osed solution"
"Had my Supanet contract running for less than a month; then was moved with work. Tried to transfer my services; was told they do not provide my services to the new address, and if I cancelled early I would have to pay the cancellation fees. Despite not actually confirming I had moved OR that I wanted to cancel; - I only investigated whether I could transfer (my intention was to keep the contract at the original address I would be returning to) they went ahead and cancelled my contract. I then returned home to find a £300 bill and no current services. Customer service attitudes are disgusting and self righteous; absolute insult to be a customer treated in that way. EVERY SINGLE OPERATOR was defensive, accusatory and generally unhelpful. Supashit."
"Bought a package 2 years ago and it was the most average package I’ve ever bought the sub par so called fibre broadband has been a problem I’ve had to stick with them cause of the contract I had already with supanet and the extortionate price I had to pay to terminate the contract I’m finally free of this good for nothing company whoever thinks about getting supanet I highly recommend you don’t"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"I had a problem with my account. Being charged for calls in error. Chatted to Mandy and was sorted out successfully."
"Happy? What a disaster I had after asking for an advertised upgrade after several weeks of promises connect up was promised for Friday 6th June I found out that evening no broadband or telephone the jokers had disconnected the line and were unable to restore it. Eventually I rang Plusnet and was on line next day. Supsnet idiots now trying to get me to pay for cutting me off I’m about to report them for harressment"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Could not make a call or receive phone calls on my landline, had a brainwave to contact Supanet by live chat. Chatted with a young lady called Beth, who ran a line test and she said there is an outage in the area. I have been with Supanet for nigh on 14 years and have had only a couple of minor problems eg. billing but a phone call to customer services soon put things right."
"I am disgusted with this service I was charged 30.00 up front fee then cancelled within 5 days as decided to stay with my existing g provider , no service went live , no documents in the post before I cancelled and they would not refund my monies , then to top that they have taken 20.00 from my account with no permission as no bank details was given , absolutely disgusting"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Marty was very helpful and answered my questions clearly!"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Very good...Lucy sorted out my query/problem thank you"
"3 months with this company still waiting for the refund for the first 8 days I was with out internet 9 more months of hell till I can change to a proper company"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Thanks to a very helpful Doris, I've placed an order to upgrade my broadband."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"I am very happy with the service"
"Quick, friendly response."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"You are no doubt pretty fed up and frustrated with my problem but you have remained polite and helpful at all times My d.o.b. suggestd that am not from a Hi Tech era!!"
"A friendly technical support agent was happy to help. Always gave me a positive attitude and explained everything clearly."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Have helped me on my worries"
"was very helpful"
"I am new to Supernet. Very helpful man called Stephen, helped with questions I was unsure about with my first bill."
Supanet is rated 4.46 based on 501 reviews