Supanet Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Supanet

About Supanet: Contact the Customer Service Team at: www.supanet.com/livechat

Supanet is a UK based telecommunication and internet service provider known for providing safe internet access for children.

In 1998, Supanet initially started as a dial-up Internet service provider in the United Kingdom. The company later started providing broadband, ADSL, Business Broadband, Fibre and additional services including web hosting, anti-virus software, internet telephony services, line rental, fibre broadband, online SMS services and other services.

Supanet are committed to only employing UK based call center staff with the Customer Service team being based out of Burnley Lancashire.

Supanet actively encourage reviews and appreciate all feedback whether good or bad, your comments help us to continually improve.

How would you rate Supanet ?

How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"They have set up a telephone and broadband service at a reasonable cost."
"It is a terrible company it take more than 30 mins to get through on the telephone I was 8 days without internet as I had been on fibre and they down graded me to dhsl I feel coned I will leave this company as soon as the year is up"
"Derek was very helpful today. Looking forward to a follow up call from yourselves later on to resolve a couple of issues. Thank you for your patience."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Ava helped me solve my problem today"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"derek answeredmy question straight away"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"I exchanged correspondence with Ava, who understood my issues and answered all my questions clearly and promptly. Well done Ava. Mike Cunningham"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Prompt response and quick solution."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Really nice customer service guy Lee seemed more than willing to help and happy at his job. No complaints at all with him, just yourselves that as a company which has caused me to have to contact you because of an error on your end!"
"Very very happy"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Solved my problem quickly"
"QUICK SERVICE"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"eventually got e mail working"
"Please don’t use Supanet Clever marketing let me to believe I was taking out a new contract with BT but this was not the case. Hours in total on hold. Was never connected as they were not able to provide a service. I was charged £75 initially and they agreed to refund me £25 but kept £50 for “priority connection” as I had not cancelled within the 14 day cooling off period. However, they never actually connected me at all!!! I now have a credit agency threatening a CCJ if I don’t pay them a further £50? The email they send is a “no reply” address, the complaints email I found online was undelivered and if I call I am on hold, sometimes for over 40 minutes. All these problems before connection. Personally I strongly recommend you avoid. Not even worth one star To add to this review, after BT connected me straight away without the shallow excuses of these rogues, I called again, this time I was assured my account was closed and promising me a full refund. They have now debited a further £50 from my account. Now I have to sit for another 30 minutes plus on hold again!"
Hello & thank you for your review.

From time to time our phone lines can get busy, please accept our apologies on the wait times you may have encountered. We do offer instant live chat at supanet.com/livechat which we'd recommend during our busier periods.

I can see that we contacted you over a week before this review was left to agree that the £50 fee you agreed would be payable would not be charged to you due to the issues Openreach had providing the service to you, so we're disappointed to have received your review.

As the comments you've left don't match what we can see has happened with your account I'll raise a call form our support team to you to ensure that you're happy with how this has been resolved.

Many thanks
Supanet Customer Services
"Very happy thanks"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"had a phone call today, supposedly from bt. they said that my internet was being turned off today. your advisor told me that it was a spam call, and to take no notice of it, which put my mind at rest."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Excellent service from Lee today - well done."
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Lee sloved the problem I had and put my mind at ease over a small problem"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Ava was very pleasant and I did have an update on our current situation but not the most positive which was not her fault. I await a phone call now to my husbands mobile"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"good service could be faster between conversations"
How helpful was your customer service agent today?
"Very thorough with their testing to try and sort out my problem"
Supanet is rated 4.48 based on 473 reviews