Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
The shelving is perfect and was overall pretty easy to install. The shelves/ baskets however are very fiddly to put together. There are no instructions provided with the sets and the instructions on the website are not detailed enough. It took hours to put the baskets together. But once together all is fine. I'm happy with the shelving and thinking about purchasing more.
Love my new storage unit for our dressing room. Really good quality and sturdy. Took a little longer to put together than the video says but would of really been helpful to have a few instructions inside. Delivery and ordering was easy and quick. We called to get advice and information on the pullout baskets and they were really helpful in explaining everything. Would order again and definitely recommend this company.
The product arrived very quickly but with no instructions. The online video made it look very easy to install but it took us 3 hours to complete the task. Very pleased with the end result but feel that instructions would of helped. We also had extra bits…which we were not sure if they were extras or we fitted it incorrectly
Very pleased with my purchase. Arrived on the date specified. Very sturdy open wardrobe system, however could of done with an instruction leaflet as there was some sort of little square bracket type things & haven’t got a clue what they are for so haven’t used them. I ordered 3 extra baskets but only received 1. I built around it and found that I had ample anyway so requested a refund for the 2 I paid for but didn’t receive. I was refunded the following day no problem. All in all, very good quality, very good service. Wouldn’t hesitate in ordering again from Storage Maker. Only gave 4 out of 5 because full order not received otherwise would have been a 5.
East to order, quality good but communication re delivery very poor. I had to chase twice as delivery was late and simply got copy email re reason for delay. No proactive contact or apology.
The kit is great. Easily put up by two women, one 78 years old, and exactly as advertised. It arrived within 48 hours of ordering, our only quibbles are that we were not informed of dispatch and that the outer packaging was in very poor condition resulting in slight damage to one of the shelves.
Quality product and easy to install . Delivery took longer than hoped for but was worth the wait , kept informed all the way.
good service and pretty straight forward to put up; although you do need a basic level of 'handy-man' skills to do it well.
I would and do recommend this company and products. I have installed a complete walk in wardrobe system and a very useful bespoke system in utility room,both have made life so much simpler.Produces are strong durable easy to construct once you get the hang of it.It looks clean fresh modern excellent value. Customer service is excellent o.ly gave 4 stars due to delivery problems but these were dealt with swiftly.
We have purchased several items from Storage maker and they have always been good quality. This is our first purchase of drawers and they too are excellent
Storage system recieved in good order.
Happy with the storage unit I purchased
I have just had a walk-in-wardrobe system installed from Storage Maker and it looks fabulous. I only rated them four stars because I am still waiting for a couple of drawers and also the company they use for delivery, TNT, are dreadful. However, I would buy from them again as their product is good.
Great product
My Goods have arrived well packed and in good condition. I marked Storage Maker 1 star when first reviewed as my goods were originally sent to the wrong address. I have now changed my review as they responded immediately and corrected their mistake.
Paint finish is good. Concept of top rail is good but holes don't match studwork at 400mm centres. Seems strong enough for the task - used for airing cupboard and clothes storage racking - and could carry much more.
Great walk in wardrobe unit, plenty of hanging space and shelves. I do think instructions should come with the set rather than having to access the web to gain fitting details.
Storage Maker is rated 4.53 based on 139 reviews