Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Brilliant took some time to work out how it worked as no directions included but on line video available
Very clever looks lovely
Paid in full for storage units through PayPal, numerous emails sent asking for an update and none replied to.
Terrible customer service and no goods as yet either......do we really need go to legal action to recover the funds?....sort this situation out!!!
Arrived over a week late due to 'supplier issues' but I didn't mind too much. Then the Open Wardrobe System With Shoe Storage 124cm (W) turned up without any screws/bolts or instructions. So no idea how I'm going to get this on the wall.

It doesn't matter anyway as I was sent 236cm long hanging bars instead of 200cm. The bar across the top isn't 124cm but 203cm so that doesn't fit either.

I'll update this once I see what his customer service is like and how he put this right.
Product wasn’t as discribed and pictured on website (Shoe racks)
Some parts missing and still not received afternumerous emails and actually speaking to someone.
Storage Maker is rated 4.31 based on 55 reviews