Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
The delivery came with a lot of missing parts and the top beam was not even cut down to 63cm so we had to get a handy man to do so, which cost us more money - overall poor
Over priced and horrific service. Half of the delivery did not arrive, when it did arrive it was damaged. No instructions or even a list of what the parcel should contain was included. The top fixture of the items were incorrect and my joiner had to cut it to size as it was too long. The owner of the company, Peter is incredibly rude and although he did provide me with a partial refund as the items were damaged, his attitude was horrific and his telephone manner awful , he repeatedly talked down to me and referred to me as 'Madam'. He said that he was not at fault and could not be blamed for his courier getting it wrong and then blamed me for accepting half the delivery when due to social distancing I hadn't even signed for it. He answered the corporate telephone number from his car and told me he couldn't take my details and that I had to email him. I have never received such terrible service. It's such a shame as I had high hopes when I ordered and had planned to buy many more storage solutions from him. I would absolutely suggest you think twice about using this company. Finally I never leave bad reviews, I completely understand that people can have bad days however I mentioned to Peter after he had been so rude that I would write a reflective review and he replied "I am sure you will, madam - your type always do!" I was left speechless!
We always aim to deliver a great experience for our customers, and we are sorry that on this occasion that was not what was experienced. The preceding reviews are testament to our customers' experience and we do everything we can to maintain that. For this instance, the carrier did fail to deliver the complete order and one carton was missing and did not arrive till a day later and when it did, it was damaged which very understandably added more distress to the situation. When all phone lines are busy our system diverts calls to staff mobiles and, on this occasion, Peter answered the call whilst driving and unable to take details down. Our product pages do state that the top rail and other components may be cut to suit individual requirements together with a list of all components included but perhaps this wasn't as clear as it could be. We refer to all female customers as madam but we apologise for how this was received. We are however glad that we were able to resolve this issue promptly through a 50% refund, which was opted from the 3 various options we offered.
Brilliant took some time to work out how it worked as no directions included but on line video available Very clever looks lovely
Paid in full for storage units through PayPal, numerous emails sent asking for an update and none replied to. Terrible customer service and no goods as yet either......do we really need go to legal action to recover the funds?....sort this situation out!!!
Arrived over a week late due to 'supplier issues' but I didn't mind too much. Then the Open Wardrobe System With Shoe Storage 124cm (W) turned up without any screws/bolts or instructions. So no idea how I'm going to get this on the wall. It doesn't matter anyway as I was sent 236cm long hanging bars instead of 200cm. The bar across the top isn't 124cm but 203cm so that doesn't fit either. I'll update this once I see what his customer service is like and how he put this right.
Product wasn’t as discribed and pictured on website (Shoe racks) Some parts missing and still not received afternumerous emails and actually speaking to someone.
Storage Maker is rated 4.53 based on 137 reviews