Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
This is the 3rd wardrobe fit-out that we have done with Storage Maker’s system - really quick delivery. Installs really solidly and feels bulletproof whilst being very easy to install. Like the flexibility of being able to move components around if needed. Looks good too.
Perfect, this is my second purchase of the system and again I am not disappointed.
What a brilliant product. Installed the first over the weekend and was so impressed that I have ordered another for the spare room. Really practical, a great space saver, completely configurable and easy to install.
Very good service and excellent customer service spot on .
Ordered though Peter .Service spot on and delivered on time great service.
Thanks regards Mark.
Excellent Customer Service, good quality product and easy to install.
Overall extremely happy and will be purchasing again
Decent price and quick delivery.
I contacted, with a quick enquiry and within 2 days had been sent my order
Quality service
It does what it says on the tin, very happy
Amazing piece of kit! Can’t wait to buy another one!
Absolutely amazing storage units,seriously changed my life ,have installed a complete walk in wardrobe for clothes shoe mad daughter and so impressed did another build in laundry room. Easy to put together sturdy strong easy to use /access everything. There were delivery issues and couple of discrepancies in orders but these were all dealt with politely quickly effectively and sorted to satisfaction. Cant fault company or storage . Very Very Happy
The item arrived very quickly from date of purchase.
Just needed 1 more rack to complete the storage that we was building
Excellent Customer Service - delight to get personal and engaging service.
Easy to do business with, good quality product, well protected for transit, speedy dispatch with actual delivery ahead of forecast delivery date.
Great comprehensive service.
Excellent service and product
Very good quality would recommend
The kit was surprisingly easy to attach to the wall and assemble. It was all done within 2 hours. My only issue was that I had to cut the metal top bar down to size as it came far too wide.
Perfect solution for a walk in wardrobe
Really helpful and a great otoducf
Items came within 48 hours of ordering. There was an item missing, but this was dealt with very professionally when I rang, and the missing item arrived the next day. Very pleased with the service offered. Haven’t actually built the rails etc yet, so can’t comment at this stage on the quality/rigidity of the units, but have no reason to doubt there quality.
Very quick delivery. Build instructions not 5 star as we made errors along the way which took time to rectify. Took all day for 2 of us it was all in the planning. Overall very pleased with system.
Storage Maker is rated 4.31 based on 55 reviews