Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Great product supported by Great service. The storage solution looks great, really easy to put up, endlessly customisable. A real person was always available at Storage Maker to answer any questions I had and the Garage Storage pack that I bought was sent put quickly and arrived quickly too!
Great quality, delivered really quickly - perfect,
Very happy- excellent service and product. Prompt response to initial enquiry. Next day delivery. Only issue we had was due to TNT not delivering all boxes- however office were very helpful and supportive. When we had no luck with tnt a replacement was promptly sent out to use. The storage system is now fitted- exactly what we needed for our walk in wardrobe. Straightforward to install and looks good- giving us lots of different hanging options. Would highly recommend the product and the company.
Quick delivery. Quick to respond to query.
I bought an initial kit for a 246cm walk in wardrobe and later added more to make another wall of storage. On both occasions the order was easy, the despatch and delivery very quick and we were kept advised throughout. When we had a query about the fitting Peter answered my email immediately and followed up with a call. Service was excellent, the storage is very good quality and very flexible. I would recommend Storage Maker.
Wanted to change the configuration and needed a few extra bits. Everything I needed was immediately available. A brilliant and versatile product. The third experience was as good as the first two. A very satisfied customer three times in a row....
They had the product I needed and sent it immediately, it worked, so I ordered more.
Great service products made to last.
An economical version saving me a fair few quid. Hold two stand bags two pair of shoes and golf balls comfortably. Good space saver.
Excellent quality garage shelving and quick delivery
Easy to order. Arrived promptly and was updated during process Excellent
Product arrived with a piece missing so contacted Storage Maker they were great and sent out the missing item for next day delivery. Very pleased with the shelving which is ideal for the garage, leaving me with lots of floor space. I would recommend.
Prior to purchasing the garage Slatwall System, I explored various other options. I have no doubts that I made the best decision by going with Storage Maker. The system is attractive, strong and functional with an excellent variety of "hooks". Easy to install and supported by first class customer service. Would recommend to everyone.
Excellent product (purchased the garage slatwall storage system). Delivery was quick, communication was great, very friendly and attentive service. Thank you Storage Maker.
Delivery was very quick items as described, great wardrobe system easy to put together.
Although the delivery was delayed due to the COVID crisis we were kept well informed and felt comfortable. We bought two kits and before delivery we watched the installation video and when it arrived they were both fitted in less than an hour, absolutely delighted with our kits and the quality.
I purchased the slatwall garage storage kit. I'm no DIY expert but installed on block garage wall and very pleased with result.
Great product, fast delivery.
Unfortunately the rail. I ordered was not suitable for my purpose. They refunded me and told me to keep the item I stead of postage back to them. This was a good gesture. I will buy other products from them again. Good customer service
Great communication