Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Great service and great products. Purchased fittings for built in wardrobes really sturdy and does the job 100%.
Ideal for all ages with the choice to move fittings at anytime and reorganize.
This is a great wardrobe solution. The components are really sturdy and when they are connected together the whole system becomes strong. Only a few fixings to the top of the wall too. I like the wire shelves to allow air to circulate. Very pleased.
Brilliant shelving kit and the white coating is great. Could only be improved by providing white caps in the situation you need to cut the vertical shelving supports to size.

Highly recommended
Over priced and horrific service. Half of the delivery did not arrive, when it did arrive it was damaged. No instructions or even a list of what the parcel should contain was included. The top fixture of the items were incorrect and my joiner had to cut it to size as it was too long. The owner of the company, Peter is incredibly rude and although he did provide me with a partial refund as the items were damaged, his attitude was horrific and his telephone manner awful , he repeatedly talked down to me and referred to me as 'Madam'. He said that he was not at fault and could not be blamed for his courier getting it wrong and then blamed me for accepting half the delivery when due to social distancing I hadn't even signed for it. He answered the corporate telephone number from his car and told me he couldn't take my details and that I had to email him. I have never received such terrible service. It's such a shame as I had high hopes when I ordered and had planned to buy many more storage solutions from him. I would absolutely suggest you think twice about using this company. Finally I never leave bad reviews, I completely understand that people can have bad days however I mentioned to Peter after he had been so rude that I would write a reflective review and he replied "I am sure you will, madam - your type always do!" I was left speechless!
We always aim to deliver a great experience for our customers, and we are sorry that on this occasion that was not what was experienced. The preceding reviews are testament to our customers' experience and we do everything we can to maintain that.

For this instance, the carrier did fail to deliver the complete order and one carton was missing and did not arrive till a day later and when it did, it was damaged which very understandably added more distress to the situation.

When all phone lines are busy our system diverts calls to staff mobiles and, on this occasion, Peter answered the call whilst driving and unable to take details down.

Our product pages do state that the top rail and other components may be cut to suit individual requirements together with a list of all components included but perhaps this wasn't as clear as it could be.

We refer to all female customers as madam but we apologise for how this was received.

We are however glad that we were able to resolve this issue promptly through a 50% refund, which was opted from the 3 various options we offered.
Extremely happy and pleased with the storage for my wardrobe . Excellent quality and sturdy item. Missing item however quickly resolved with one telephone call to Peter. Excellent customer service. Missing Product was delivered Without delay. Will certainly purchase again in the near future. Highly recommend.
Prompt delivery. Very good prices compared to competitors and good quality products.
Prompt delivery. Quality products at excellent prices compared to competitors.
I bought a slatwall cycle kit and a further set of panels. The panels arrived the day after the cycle hooks etc. The instruction video was not to be found on iPad viewing of the website but I guessed and installed the slats upside down. Simple markings on the extrusions would have helped with orientation. Having refitted the panel I find that the hooks etc don’t fit as snugly as expected. It would appear they need to be screwed to the slats?The main selling point on the website is low cost and I’m sure they will work ok.
Very quick delivery, excellent customer service and amazing products!
Great product would highly recommend. Easy to install and looks great. Delivered when promised and communication was excellent.
What a brilliant system. Very strong and so easy to fit. Took time to compare it to similar systems and this one ticks all the boxes. Much cheaper but still high quality steel and easy to fit.
Delivery was on time and good service when I receive to order a few extra bits.
Good item in general, however, it would be a lot better if screws and instructions were included with the package. Took a lot longer than expected to put together.
I would and do recommend this company and products. I have installed a complete walk in wardrobe system and a very useful bespoke system in utility room,both have made life so much simpler.Produces are strong durable easy to construct once you get the hang of it.It looks clean fresh modern excellent value. Customer service is excellent o.ly gave 4 stars due to delivery problems but these were dealt with swiftly.
It is a really good quality storage I am quiet happy with it, I bought 2 of them one for my bedroom and another one for the guest room. I'd recommend.
Such a well designed attractive storage solution for my bedroom alcove-it allows me to have different heights for coats on one side and two rails for tops and trousers on the other...shoe racks on the floor along the sides and colourful boxes on the shelves for gym gear, handbags etc ..I couldn’t believe how much it stored! I did fit a silk curtain across the front but I quite enjoy seeing my nice colourful clothes displayed....why shut them away??
Amazing customer service *****
Peter was very helpful and answered my questions very quick and efficient, Delivery was very fast and arrived the next day, will be using this company for future purchases.
They are value for money. Love you can create your own design.
This is by far the best wardrobe fitting system. The choice of sizes fits all spaces. I was looking to organise my new wardrobe space. Storage maker is as it says. I have an easy accessible wardrobe where I can see all of my clothes. Mix it up a bit with more basket shelves or hanging space. It’s so easy to put together. I love it.
Bought a slightly different configuration second time round. Just as good as the first and easier installation now that I knew what to expect. About to place my third order. Highly recommended
Great system, great price and plenty of options on design. Really easy to install/fit too.
Storage Maker is rated 4.45 based on 87 reviews