Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Bought some shelves to reconfigure a section. Really easy install and love the multiple configurations you can do to suit your needs.
Excellent product but could have done with an instruction leaflet.
This stuff is great! I don’t like making holes in walls and the design means you only have to drill in for the top rail and the little stabilisers. Endless permutations, and you can change it around easily if you need to. One of the items I ordered had been discontinued and Peter was very helpful in working out how to replace it. Have done the utility room and now planning to follow up with the pantry.
We are very pleased with our Storage Maker wardrobe kits, very good quality and easy to fix. Will be buying more I'm the future. Thank you.
We had a small room which used to be a bathroom. Decided to use it as a walk in wardrobe. Contacted Storage Maker via their website and got a call soon afterwards. The whole process from initial contact to delivery was completed in a few days. In less than a week we have a functioning wardrobe. The support has been second to none. Would not hesitate to use them again.
Goods arrived as advertised and on time.
Product was great. Delivery super quick.
Great product. Easy to install good range of options and resulted in a much tidier work friendly garage. Very pleased.
Ordered the slat wall panels and accessories to tidy up the garage, items came in good time and we’ll packaged. One man job to put up, as video shows and they look great. The various hangers are well made and cheaper than elsewhere. It would be nice to see more pictures of them in use to work out which hooks hold what best, but despite that I’ve got everything hung up. Some sort of discount for a large purchase would have been good too as I didn’t want their kits. Tip. If hanging long items positioning them as low as possible gives you room above for smaller items.
Great company fast service ,well made product
Answered questions about the product (prior to order) very quickly. Dispatched on time and delivered as expected. Communicated well throughout the process. All in all, I'd use them again.
Great product supported by Great service. The storage solution looks great, really easy to put up, endlessly customisable. A real person was always available at Storage Maker to answer any questions I had and the Garage Storage pack that I bought was sent put quickly and arrived quickly too!
Great quality, delivered really quickly - perfect,
The shelving is perfect and was overall pretty easy to install. The shelves/ baskets however are very fiddly to put together. There are no instructions provided with the sets and the instructions on the website are not detailed enough. It took hours to put the baskets together. But once together all is fine. I'm happy with the shelving and thinking about purchasing more.
Very happy- excellent service and product. Prompt response to initial enquiry. Next day delivery. Only issue we had was due to TNT not delivering all boxes- however office were very helpful and supportive. When we had no luck with tnt a replacement was promptly sent out to use. The storage system is now fitted- exactly what we needed for our walk in wardrobe. Straightforward to install and looks good- giving us lots of different hanging options. Would highly recommend the product and the company.
Quick delivery. Quick to respond to query.
I bought an initial kit for a 246cm walk in wardrobe and later added more to make another wall of storage. On both occasions the order was easy, the despatch and delivery very quick and we were kept advised throughout. When we had a query about the fitting Peter answered my email immediately and followed up with a call. Service was excellent, the storage is very good quality and very flexible. I would recommend Storage Maker.
Wanted to change the configuration and needed a few extra bits. Everything I needed was immediately available. A brilliant and versatile product. The third experience was as good as the first two. A very satisfied customer three times in a row....
They had the product I needed and sent it immediately, it worked, so I ordered more.
Great service products made to last.
Storage Maker is rated 4.54 based on 151 reviews