Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy

Telephone
"My Goods have arrived well packed and in good condition. I marked Storage Maker 1 star when first reviewed as my goods were originally sent to the wrong address. I have now changed my review as they responded immediately and corrected their mistake."
"Easy site to use, very fast delivery and fantastic produt"
"Excellent product! Really simple to install, and that's even with cutting it down to fit my 120cm wall recess."
"I am delighted with my new clothes storage which looks like it has been fitted by someone with considerable diy experience (it was my first solo project with a drill!). It works exactly as the little video suggests - though the hanging bracket for rails is slightly different from the pictures you see."
"Paint finish is good. Concept of top rail is good but holes don't match studwork at 400mm centres. Seems strong enough for the task - used for airing cupboard and clothes storage racking - and could carry much more."
"Brilliant product. I’ve ordered 2 walk-in wardrobe kits, and will definitely be ordering more."
"Great customer service, very helpful and efficient, really happy with our purchases, would recommend."
"Really good def recommend 👍🏻"
"Fabulous product, easy to assemble, durable and looks great. We added to our original order and the service was speedy and efficient."
"Brilliant, we’ve done away with wardrobes altogether! Love being able to see what I have"
"Very please, would use again"
"Great walk in wardrobe unit, plenty of hanging space and shelves. I do think instructions should come with the set rather than having to access the web to gain fitting details."
"Product wasn’t as discribed and pictured on website (Shoe racks) Some parts missing and still not received afternumerous emails and actually speaking to someone."
"I previously marked Storage Maker quite harshly however I’ve changed my feedback as in the interim they came back to me with a very reasonable solution to our issue. I judge company’s by how well they respond when there are problems."
"Excellent product and communication, quick delivery, and speedy rectification of missed items on original delivery, all in all a very good experience from start to finish"
"Very happy with the product... BUT poor & misleading info on website... & When you bring it to their attention... They ignore you... Shame, as otherwise would recommend... But won't be now...."
"Excellent product very pleased with the kit. So easy and quick to fit. And now have a very happy wife as our new dressing room looks amazing and we have double the hanging space than before. However just as a nice touch would be some literature informing or reminding people what is available on paper."
Storage Maker is rated 4.44 based on 18 reviews