Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
They had the product I needed and sent it immediately, it worked, so I ordered more.
Great service products made to last.
Love my new storage unit for our dressing room. Really good quality and sturdy. Took a little longer to put together than the video says but would of really been helpful to have a few instructions inside. Delivery and ordering was easy and quick. We called to get advice and information on the pullout baskets and they were really helpful in explaining everything. Would order again and definitely recommend this company.
Delivery of products delayed and then separated
An economical version saving me a fair few quid. Hold two stand bags two pair of shoes and golf balls comfortably. Good space saver.
Excellent quality garage shelving and quick delivery
Easy to order. Arrived promptly and was updated during process Excellent
The product arrived very quickly but with no instructions. The online video made it look very easy to install but it took us 3 hours to complete the task. Very pleased with the end result but feel that instructions would of helped. We also had extra bits…which we were not sure if they were extras or we fitted it incorrectly
The delivery came with a lot of missing parts and the top beam was not even cut down to 63cm so we had to get a handy man to do so, which cost us more money - overall poor
Product arrived with a piece missing so contacted Storage Maker they were great and sent out the missing item for next day delivery. Very pleased with the shelving which is ideal for the garage, leaving me with lots of floor space. I would recommend.
Very pleased with my purchase. Arrived on the date specified. Very sturdy open wardrobe system, however could of done with an instruction leaflet as there was some sort of little square bracket type things & haven’t got a clue what they are for so haven’t used them. I ordered 3 extra baskets but only received 1. I built around it and found that I had ample anyway so requested a refund for the 2 I paid for but didn’t receive. I was refunded the following day no problem. All in all, very good quality, very good service. Wouldn’t hesitate in ordering again from Storage Maker. Only gave 4 out of 5 because full order not received otherwise would have been a 5.
Prior to purchasing the garage Slatwall System, I explored various other options. I have no doubts that I made the best decision by going with Storage Maker. The system is attractive, strong and functional with an excellent variety of "hooks". Easy to install and supported by first class customer service. Would recommend to everyone.
Excellent product (purchased the garage slatwall storage system). Delivery was quick, communication was great, very friendly and attentive service. Thank you Storage Maker.
Delivery was very quick items as described, great wardrobe system easy to put together.
Although the delivery was delayed due to the COVID crisis we were kept well informed and felt comfortable. We bought two kits and before delivery we watched the installation video and when it arrived they were both fitted in less than an hour, absolutely delighted with our kits and the quality.
I purchased the slatwall garage storage kit. I'm no DIY expert but installed on block garage wall and very pleased with result.
Nice system but no instructions and only to be told to look online which would be ok if you had a signal where you are installing. Paint is thin and if you use a mallet to knock together the paint will chip. Having said all that it does the job well and I am pleased with the system
Great product, fast delivery.
East to order, quality good but communication re delivery very poor. I had to chase twice as delivery was late and simply got copy email re reason for delay. No proactive contact or apology.
Product does what it says it does. Would have been nice to have some instructions for the build and some raw plugs & screws as none were sent with the shelves
Storage Maker is rated 4.51 based on 133 reviews