Storage Maker Reviews

Read Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good service and excellent customer service spot on .
Ordered though Peter .Service spot on and delivered on time great service.
Thanks regards Mark.
Excellent Customer Service, good quality product and easy to install.
Overall extremely happy and will be purchasing again
Brilliant took some time to work out how it worked as no directions included but on line video available
Very clever looks lovely
Decent price and quick delivery.
I contacted, with a quick enquiry and within 2 days had been sent my order
Quality service
It does what it says on the tin, very happy
Amazing piece of kit! Can’t wait to buy another one!
Absolutely amazing storage units,seriously changed my life ,have installed a complete walk in wardrobe for clothes shoe mad daughter and so impressed did another build in laundry room. Easy to put together sturdy strong easy to use /access everything. There were delivery issues and couple of discrepancies in orders but these were all dealt with politely quickly effectively and sorted to satisfaction. Cant fault company or storage . Very Very Happy
Happy enough with My purchase but part of it was missing. Have contacted them and response was quick and they confirmed they would send it out.
The item arrived very quickly from date of purchase.
Just needed 1 more rack to complete the storage that we was building
Excellent Customer Service - delight to get personal and engaging service.
Easy to do business with, good quality product, well protected for transit, speedy dispatch with actual delivery ahead of forecast delivery date.
Great comprehensive service.
Excellent service and product
Storage system recieved in good order.
Paid in full for storage units through PayPal, numerous emails sent asking for an update and none replied to.
Terrible customer service and no goods as yet either......do we really need go to legal action to recover the funds?....sort this situation out!!!
Very good quality would recommend
Impersonal customer service. Incorrect delivery.
Happy with the storage unit I purchased
Arrived over a week late due to 'supplier issues' but I didn't mind too much. Then the Open Wardrobe System With Shoe Storage 124cm (W) turned up without any screws/bolts or instructions. So no idea how I'm going to get this on the wall.

It doesn't matter anyway as I was sent 236cm long hanging bars instead of 200cm. The bar across the top isn't 124cm but 203cm so that doesn't fit either.

I'll update this once I see what his customer service is like and how he put this right.
Wasn't exactly as we saw it on line, fittings different. No instructions no screws. Was a bit disappointed.
Storage Maker is rated 4.27 based on 52 reviews