Storage Maker Reviews

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane

Click Here

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Very good quality would recommend"
"Impersonal customer service. Incorrect delivery."
"Happy with the storage unit I purchased"
"Arrived over a week late due to 'supplier issues' but I didn't mind too much. Then the Open Wardrobe System With Shoe Storage 124cm (W) turned up without any screws/bolts or instructions. So no idea how I'm going to get this on the wall. It doesn't matter anyway as I was sent 236cm long hanging bars instead of 200cm. The bar across the top isn't 124cm but 203cm so that doesn't fit either. I'll update this once I see what his customer service is like and how he put this right."
"Wasn't exactly as we saw it on line, fittings different. No instructions no screws. Was a bit disappointed."
"I have just had a walk-in-wardrobe system installed from Storage Maker and it looks fabulous. I only rated them four stars because I am still waiting for a couple of drawers and also the company they use for delivery, TNT, are dreadful. However, I would buy from them again as their product is good."
"The kit was surprisingly easy to attach to the wall and assemble. It was all done within 2 hours. My only issue was that I had to cut the metal top bar down to size as it came far too wide."
"Perfect solution for a walk in wardrobe"
"Really helpful and a great otoducf"
"Great product"
"Items came within 48 hours of ordering. There was an item missing, but this was dealt with very professionally when I rang, and the missing item arrived the next day. Very pleased with the service offered. Haven’t actually built the rails etc yet, so can’t comment at this stage on the quality/rigidity of the units, but have no reason to doubt there quality."
"Very quick delivery. Build instructions not 5 star as we made errors along the way which took time to rectify. Took all day for 2 of us it was all in the planning. Overall very pleased with system."
"I bought an open wardrobe at 246 cm wide. Turns out it was only just over 200 cm wide. Product therefore not as described and provides much less storage than anticipated."
"Expected the normal flat-pack furniture nightmare and allocated all day to build. Wrong. Seven screws and a spirit level and job done. Simply brilliant"
"Looks good now but there were no accompanying instructions which made things difficult."
"Perfect solution for my walk in wardrobe and really easy to assemble."
"Quick and efficient good service"
"Excellent product, excellent service, very happy"
"Excellent customer service. Highly recommended. The customer service stars do not work and do not allow you to rate 5 stars."
"My Goods have arrived well packed and in good condition. I marked Storage Maker 1 star when first reviewed as my goods were originally sent to the wrong address. I have now changed my review as they responded immediately and corrected their mistake."
Storage Maker is rated 4.27 based on 37 reviews