Storage Maker Reviews

peter.boyce@makercompany.com

Maker & Company Limited, Yeatsall Lane, Abbots Bromley

Tell us how Storage Maker made you happy
Good product
The kit is great. Easily put up by two women, one 78 years old, and exactly as advertised. It arrived within 48 hours of ordering, our only quibbles are that we were not informed of dispatch and that the outer packaging was in very poor condition resulting in slight damage to one of the shelves.
Couldn’t be more pleased, service and delivery brilliant!
Products were so easy to hang and assemble, will be back for more
This a well made product which looks just as presented on the website. I highly recommend it: good quality, competitively priced, looks good too and easy to install.
Brilliant product and brilliant service
Alan cornford
Great product buyer adding additional bits to a previously bought system. Prompt delivery
If your looking for a decent high quality storage system look no further, reasonable price and fast delivery
Excellent service
Quick delivery of quality products. Very happy with our purchase.
I found the perfect storage solution for my limited space. I'm just so glad I stumble upon this site on Google. Very pleased with my new unit.
Excellent customer service!
Excellent communication and delivery on time
Provided a plan view of the room we wanted to utilise and Peter suggested a solution that was right for the space. Goods arrived a couple of days later well packaged and didn’t disappoint. Now fitted we have created a solution that doesn’t make the room look overcrowded as would solid bedroom furniture.
I can't rate the service I received highly enough :) I urgently needed additional items as I had underestimated my needs and the slatwall was being fitted!! Peter went over and above to help and the extras arrived the next day. The product too is excellent, of a high quality and with a very pleasing finished look. As well as all of this, the items arrived in perfect condition as they were so carefully packed. Many thanks indeed and I will be back without hesitation when I am looking at more storage solutions :) Sue Mallett - Cumbria
Purchased the Open Wardrobe System with Shoe Storage & Baskets 185cm (W) Static Shoe Shelf and the 124cm kit.
Easy to put up, even for a novice diy guy.
Very strong and looks amazing.
Would definitely recommend!!
Excellent service, and a good product to resolve my storage issues.
A prompt delivery and helpful after sales.
I’m always a bit dubious about ordering this kind of thing online without being able see and more importantly pick up the actual items, however I couldn't be happier with the Storage Maker system that I have just purchased and installed. Everything is of excellent quality with really good thickness of metal for rigidity and all with a brilliant finish and everything fits as it should. I’m so pleased I’ve just ordered 3 more shelves and brackets to finish of the design. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this system to anyone, in fact I already have!
Very happy with my purchase
Quality product and easy to install . Delivery took longer than hoped for but was worth the wait , kept informed all the way.
Storage Maker is rated 4.54 based on 111 reviews