Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International?

"Lovely gift for someone who's got everything. Service excellent."
Kathryn Kirkup
Verified Buyer
"The service was brilliant the package came really quick and the person I had it for was over the moon"
"Another gift greatfully received would recommend starlistings int any day"
"I ordered two stars from this company one in memorial and one in best wishes and they are literally the perfect gift."
Amber Mckee
Verified Buyer
"Ordered off you 4 weeks ago and still haven't received my item. Really not happy as it was a christening present."
Patricia Kujawa
Verified Buyer
"Very easy site to use,reasonable price,quick delivery"
"Lovely gift for a friend who had recently suffered a bereavement. It was easy to order came beautiful presented and arrive very quickly."
"Such a lovely gift. Bought for my son for his birthday and it was his favourite present."
"I ordered a star in memory of my grandad and it exceeded my expectations! It was full to the top with beautiful white feathers and gold stars. It was amazing value for money and I couldn’t of hoped for anything more."
"It’s was lovely would recommend it to any one"
"Certificates arrived in lovely presentation box with white festhers & dmall siver star"
"This Starlistings ‘name a star’ made the perfect christening gift for my friends son. The certificate and star map came in a lovely presentation box and the white feathers were a wonderful added touch. You can include your own special message to that person which makes it even more personal and my friend was so happy to have a star named after her son. Delivery was also super quick and arrived in less than 24 hours. Incredibly happy with this company and would highly recommend."
Jennie Button
Unverified Reviewer
"I have just bought my second star as yet another gift, I love the way it’s presented, so pretty. When my gifts have been opened my granddaughter and my life long friend both fell in love with them straight away. I will definitely return later for my baby granddaughter and for my granddaughter that is due later on this year. Thank you star listings, carry on your excellent service."
"The site is easy to use. I have ordered two star names now they are great gifts for so many occasions and at a great price. The presentation pack arrived as promised and the certificates look great when framed."
Christine White
Verified Buyer
"Christine White The Bear,  was not the Bear on the web site. The Bear was white, small and no pink bow. Ment to be a Brown bear but, we got a white bean bag Bear which was very poor quality. Spent a lot of money on this and was not worth the price. The certificate that came with it was just dots on a paper. How do you look for the named star ? Very disappointed and we are now having to go on another web site to buy another one, as this was a present for someone and we are ashamed to give it to them. It's now been a week since I have emailed star listing International and I still have had no reply. I emailed them on there own wedsite last week. I know they worked over Christmas as we ordered the star Christmas eve so they have had plenty of time to reply. The person who this was a present for died yesterday. So I would like to say thank you very much and what a con you are and I will be putting more bad feed back on other sites for your conpany."
Hello Christine
I am very sorry that you are unhappy with the gift set that you received. We did have to alter the bear in the packs as our supplier had problems with their supply and the brown bears will be back in stock in February. We have had good feedback from other customers regarding the white bears, but of course everyone's opinions are different, which I fully appreciate.

If you would like to return the gift set to us, we will be happy to issue you with a full refund.
Vanessa Dobson
Verified Buyer
"Being able to specify a special name and date."
Jason Lapierre
Verified Buyer
"My girlfriend just broke up , your gift is now useless plus the value of the package isnt worth it"
Gill Oates
Verified Buyer
"First of all the certificate which was supposed to be ‘instantly downloadable’ never came through. The package when delivered was blank! If the certificate had been instantly downloaded we would have known there was a problem with their site. Customer service is apporling. They were fully aware that there was a problem and. Nobody has been in touch even though both emails and voicemails and contact from a groupon representative. Groupon has since refunded me. Wouldn’t waste your time or your money! A special Christmas present was ruined because of this!"
Cindy Beedell
Verified Buyer
"Seamless service!! Will definitely use again. No waiting on either departure or arrival (flight was late) Very happy!!"
"Quick delivery. Bought as a gift in memory of family member. Very pleased with it."
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 597 reviews