Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Rob Southwell
Verified Buyer
"Just a perfect Christmas gift,different and unusual too...arrived quickly.In memory of our dog 'little pig' in Canis Minor.Couldn't be better,thanks!"
"Very satisfied with the overall product, and for a remembrance occasion, it’s very formal and well layout out"
"Looked great and fast service"
Sarah Titmus
Verified Buyer
"The star is a gift for my nan who has sadly lost her husband so i have named the star after my grandad and it is presented beaitifully"
Peter Martin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product. Presentated beautifully. Little touchs such as feathers and stars sprinkled in the box are lovely touches. It is expensive however it is presented to a high standard. So no complaints"
Yvonne Doore
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful gift and packaging looks like care and thought was taken in light of gift being a memorial for my family members. Have brought a couple from this company and will definitely buy from star listings international again"
Malcolm Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Contacted starlistings by phone as I had a few questions about the product, the person I spoke to was very helpful and went through each product with me to help me choose the best one for me, didn't try push the most expensive one, product arrived earlier than I expected and was well packed. Would definitely use starlistings again, great service. Thank you."
"Great service and really fast delivery. I really can’t wait to see my partners face on Xmas morning the teddy bear gift set it beautiful and very high quality. I will def be telling all my friends about this many thanks"
"Simple; Responsive; Rapid: Impressive: Value. Simple to understand website and order process. Very responsive customer service. No fuss rapid delivery. Excellent and impressive product presentation. Great value for money. What more could we possibly ask for?"
KAYLEIGH MALLON
Verified Buyer
"Flawless service and highly recomended! my memorial presentation box with the engraved plaque was reasonably priced for what you get, was beautifully presented and all arrived in pristine condition! I'm very pleased with the response I got via email when I had to contact them to rectify a mistake I made with the date of registration, very friendly helpful customer service. This is my second purchase with Star listings and won't be the last! Many thanks, kayleigh :)"
April Hawes
Verified Buyer
"It's was a Christmas present for a special friend who lost his nanna B a year ago and though this would be nice, I did not see it my self but he is so pleased with it that he knew it was from the heart was impressed how quick he received it too, he mentioned he will frame it so he definitely pleased. Thank you for making a very special friend smile again and give him something to look at when looking at the Stars at night."
"Everyone loved the idea of having a star named in memory of my son Michael, it was very touching for everyone. Thank you so much"
Vivien Hatfield
Verified Buyer
"Bought star for my Mom , who sadly passed in July . Star arrived within , 3 day,s and was beautifully packaged total satisfied with how they dealt with my request thankyou star listings"
Sara Chambers
Verified Buyer
"It is a beautiful reminder of my little granddaughter who died recently"
Terri Shaw
"Named a star for my girlfriend for our first Christmas together, as she likes looking at the stars. It was really easy to place the order, it arrived quick and came in a lovely box, cant wait for her to open it on Christmas day as I'm sure she will be as happy with it as I am"
Terri Shaw
"Really easy to place the order, came in a lovely box and was well presented"
Angela Craig
"Lovely gift for anyone"
"Excellent service and perfect gift"
Dominique Marcham
"Professional on every way"
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 546 reviews