Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Joan Sage
Verified Buyer

Was so pleased with.my order. It was for a little girl in my family.who is in Great Ormond Street Hospital. Currently having cancer treatment .was a star for our little star
Verified Buyer

I bought the star as gift to my sister who sadly lost her son
And by getting the star it will make sure his memory is kept alive
The packaging was beautiful and the way it was packed and designed was amazing was a truly special gift
Joseph Hayhurst
Verified Buyer

A perfect gift to remember a special day, date or person. Can't thank you enough for helping give my wife something to allow us to remember for ever! Cheers

surpassed our expectations
Patricia Cornford
Verified Buyer

I ordered one of these 11 years ago in memory of my mom. I was very pleased with it and I have just recently received the one I ordered in memory of my dad. Your company is excellent and I received the parcel very quickly on both occasions. I would highly recommend your company. Thank you very much .
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and arrived promptly
Elizabeth
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant brought for daughters birthday she really loves it thank you
Verified Buyer

Great gift for my fiance. He appreciated it and I loved you could pick the constallation

Samantha Beach
Verified Buyer

So far I have had 6 stars named for family and friends and I always use starlisting and I always recommend you to everyone. I find it so easy to use your website and always have prompt service from yourselves. The certificates are beautifully done. Many many thanks.
Unverified Reviewer

I bought it as a rememberance gift for my best friend as his mum passed away a few years ago and stars are very special to him and remind him of his mum. The gift was delivered quickly and presented in a lovely delicate box. The wooden star is amazing, such good quality and something that stands out. Thank you StarListings International.
Verified Buyer

Packaging so beautiful. I bought this as a remembrance gift for s friend whose Son had died unexpectedly, on penning the box the presentation took my breath away.
Shandlah Driver
Verified Buyer

It was a birthday gift I thought I had ordered to late and it would arrive in time, yet it came in perfect timing
Ayet Bagane
Verified Buyer

In love with this gift. A very professional team.A special thanks for Natalie in the customer service. Keep up the good work ^_^ ^_^
David Smith
Verified Buyer

bought this our granddaughter Megan she was over the moon , loved it
Walter G Speirs
Verified Buyer

Fast and good quality at reasonable price
One small error in birth time, but quickly fixed
Natalie Traynor
Verified Buyer

Order shipped , perfect timing etc x
Holly Bradley
Verified Buyer

Lovely presentation box and plaque with quick delivery would definitely recommend to anyone we used for a commerative star for sisters baby who was born sleeping a lovely way to know he's still near
Verified Buyer

Arrived earlier than stated which was great. Packaged very well. Lovely quality with attention to detail (Feathers and stars) in the presentation box.
Yvonne
Unverified Reviewer

My daughter was heartbroken when her pet dog died last year. I had a star named after him as a remembrance gift for her. She was so pleased with the star naming and the way it was beautifully presented. Many thanks.
Natalie Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the commemorative star I purchased, shipped promptly, beautifully packaged with feathers & stars; appropriate to the occasion. Thank you!
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 444 reviews