Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International ?

"Product supplied quickly and exactly as specified and ordered. Great Service"
"Wanted a star to remember my nan by. Ordered incorrectly and the staff were on hand straight away correcting my order and assuring everything was right. Very quick delivery, friendly helpful staff and beautifully gift wrapped and design. Makes a perfect keepsake for any occasion."
"Lovely purchase"
"This is for a very dear Friend who sadly has been diagnosed with terminal Cancer, so I have got this for his 50th Birthday (end of July). He has made it this far so the Star will be for him to make a wish on. Im sooooo VERY HAPPY with the presentation of this as a gift. Thank you"
"Lovely gift for my sister in law"
"Prompt delivery and beautiful presentation. Perfect gift and have just ordered another one ass gift."
"Absoulty thrilled with the star listing service bought it for my god daughter's baby shower. I'm the only one who had came up with a present that was very different and a life long keep sake the parents were thrilled. With it very quick service arrived 2days after ordering it the presentation box is very nice perfect gift thankyou"
"You really should have asked for a Star Rating at this point."
"I needed my order urgently and after explaining this to star listings they ensured it was sent out the same day for next day delivery! They were extremely helpful and did all they could to facilitate my request. They also rang me to double check a few details (luckily because I’d filled it in wrong!) Very much appreciated!"
"I was very happy with the service , the item arrived on time and was as described on the website, the only small problem was that the bear I ordered was no longer available and a substitute was sent but there was note in the parcel explaining this. I would definitely use this website again."
"This was amazing. Not only was the gift perfect (with descrete packaging!) but when Royal Mail lost the package en route she said ‘I see it’s for a birthday on the 30th so I’ve just reissued you another’ not only did she handle the problem but she did so without me even having to panic!"
"Starlistings was a present for my younger sister who has a learning disability, in memory of our mum who passed away in 2017. We had always said she was now up with the stars and that we would pick one for her. I happened to be at a Union members house recently, whose wife had passed a couple of years ago, and he and his daughter had one of your maps on the wall. He told me that it helped him talk with his daughter about mum, and I decided to get one for us. My sister has it framed on her bedroom wall, and her mug in the kitchen where she lives, and is very proud of it!!"
"Super fast delivery (even though I paid for standard delivery). Lovely idea for a gift!"
"The presentation of the star was far more than I expected. Made it much more of a gift"
"First time using Starlistings International and I found the site easy to navigate to choose the correct gift. I ordered the star chart gift set for a friend and work colleague for their 50th birthday. I chose to name the star after her mother who had sadly passed away a year ago and she is missed every day. Delivery stated 7-10 days but it arrived very quickly, less than 7 days in fact. I was very impressed and I would highly recommend a gift from Starlistings International. Well done indeed!"
"Beautifully presented."
"This would have been 5 star as myself and the family were delighted with everything about this package apart from the bear was meant to be blue. The colour was very important for family and sentimental reasons so this did take the shine off things. Apart from that we were very happy with the product."
"Everything was as described; prompt service."
"The ordering process was straightforward and the present arrived within a couple of days. I will be giving the present tomorrow and I am sure James will be delighted."
"I ordered the christening gift pack. It was in a lovely box. But i was a littke disappointed to find a blue rabbit instead of a brown teddy with a blue bow which was stated i would get. The child that was getting christened is one at the end if month. I did not have time to call you about this. But it does not state anywhere that you may get an alternative cuddly toy! But overall a lovely gift."
Starlistings International is rated 4.54 based on 668 reviews