Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Unique gift, great delivery
Crystal Haddock
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to order. Quick to be delivered. Very pretty packaging. My only fault is I think I've actually paid for a box with alot of feathers in it and star confetti and a teddy cos the star on the chart is very tiny could only just see it so I doubt you being able to see it in the sky.
Deborah Needham
Verified Buyer

A perfect memorial for my Dad who passed away suddenly
Verified Buyer

This gift was bought for a christening and it arrived very quickly, beautifully packed (the white feathers added to it all) and the certificate itself was perfect!
Thank you to Star Listings for providing me with a wonderful present for a litle girl!
Verified Buyer

A lovely gift idea but expensive for a cheap looking teddy and paper
Sandra Donoghue
Verified Buyer

Bought this one for a 1st birthday parents were delighted with it .i have bought a few for special occasions in the past -always well received .
Shirley Daly
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order and quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery & nice product for the money.
Claire Mcdonough
Verified Buyer

did not receive products. email address provided to ask for assistant bounced back as not in use.
I've been charged £61 for something that was supposed to ease the pain of telling my children their Nan had died, when actually it ended up making things worse as the scheduled texts etc did not arrive as expected and there was no confirmation of me even existing as a customer until i was asked for a review of my purchase today. PLease do not be fooled into spending money on this.
Verified Buyer

Would recommend this to anyone! Such a great personal present
Karen Swindekls
Verified Buyer

I have used Starlistings many times they are always extremely efficient. The goods come beautifully packaged and always very quickly. I would not hesitate to use them again
Verified Buyer

A step by step guide to help me choose exactly what I wanted and suggestions when I needed help
Verified Buyer

Everything is in great condition
Marie Wright
Verified Buyer

Starlistings were very professional, easy to order, and delivery was fast. My grandson was so happy
Verified Buyer

Bought this as an christening present and our cousin totally loved it. Came 4 stars as communication could have been better. Didn't get an update to say it had been despatched etc. But was happy with the gift
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, lovely certificates, great gift idea
Would of liked a bit more information in the pack
Not sure how real this is, have tried to search for the star on a data base and came back with nothing... hoping that the star has really been registered!
Elizabeth Keenan

Beautifully presented
Lucia Toscani-Pay
Verified Buyer

I purchased one for my dad initially when he passed away as I wanted a star with his name on . So for my sons 18th I wanted a star there to so he was there too . When my youngest son is 18, I will name a star after him as well .
I found the whole process very easy . The whole presentation in the box is beautiful and is something I think in years to come my sons will appreciate .
I also purchased one for my husband when he was 21 , and it was greatly received and he is now 50!
I think you can't go wrong for this unique but special gift for someone special
Wendy Harvey
Verified Buyer

Omg the look on my husbands face when I gave it him on our 25th Wedding Anniversary was priceless I was so happy on how it was nicely presented in its own little box we are going to have the certificate framed fir everyone to see.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Nicely boxed. Makes a good present. Pleased with purchase.
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 444 reviews