Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Amanda Brace
Verified Buyer
"I purchased this star for my friends baby's christening. My friends were absolutely delighted that there was a star named after their little baby boy. The service from Starlistings was 1st class and the feathers and stars in the gorgeous box was a real surprise. I would definitely use this company again for a completely different and memorable present. Thank you for making my present so special."
"We bought this as a christening gift. It can beautifully boxed with sparkles and white feathers. The way the gift was presented, looked so beautiful."
Janet West
Verified Buyer
"Prompt arrival and exactly as requested"
"Fast gift !"
Jeanne Phillips
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the prompt delivery of star certificate .My son and his new wife are delighted with a named star and pleased at how the certificate was so nicely presented in the box ."
Iris MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"The product was well packaged and it arrived promptly. It was easy to use the website to order. It would have been nice to have been able to denote that the gift was for a 90th birthday."
"I bought 2 sets with certificate and personalised wooden star for Christening gifts. I am delighted with them. They were beautifully packaged in a box with gold and silver star "confetti" and white feathers. I was contacted by one of your staff who wanted to double check my order and she was delightful. Very impressed all round!"
Suzanne Harrison
Verified Buyer
"As always a very speedy delivery and top quality product. I have bought a few stars for people I care about from yourselfs and always had a 5 star service"
Karen Viggers
Verified Buyer
"Bought for my sisters 50th birthday. Absolutely perfect. The staff are very helpful and the service was very fast. We recieved the package within 2/3 days of placing the order. The scroll was packed in a beautiful presentation box. Thank you so much Starlistings. X"
"I ordered a Star for a first birthday gift for twin whose twin sadly died a few weeks after they were born! Fantastic service from Natalie , who kindly upgraded my gift! Presentation &quality of product arecexcellent & I would thoroughly recommend using this company. A very specialvgift for a sad but happy day for the family"
Linda Rowley
Verified Buyer
"Made me very happy knowing that i have named a Star for my Grandaughters , Its a Gift that will last forever,Thankyou"
Mobina Smellie
Verified Buyer
"What a delight to receive a wonderful unique gift and the packaging was a complete bonus . My friend couldn’t stop smiling all day on its receipt. . Thank you for making her day ."
Christine Dukes
Verified Buyer
"As a Hospice we are aware of how important the remembrance of a loved one is. By setting up a Tribute Fund and raising a lot of money for the work of the Hospice, our families remain committed to supporting Nightingale House as much as possible. Showing our appreciation by the purchase of a Star from Starlistings is a wonderful thing for us to do and gives much pleasure to families"
"Once again I purchased a star for a special birthday. Beautifully packaged and again recipient was delighted ."
Natalie Farrell
Verified Buyer
"Made up with it... turned up safe and quickly and lovely presentation x"
Geraldine O
Verified Buyer
"The gift was absolutely beautiful all wrapped with white feathers and stars sprinkled on the inside off the gift box , this is is my second purchase and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a special beautiful unique gift . Thank you Geraldine"
"Didn’t receive my text message or email. Ordered the 5th feb and still waiting 2 weeks later"
Jane Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented in a good quality box , printed on lovely paper. would recommend for any occasion, it was a deep meaningful gift."
Debbie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent presentation. Quality product."
Tina Galloway-Grindlay
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented certificate & gorgeous packaging (I wasn’t keen on the feathers but these can just be taken out)"
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 597 reviews