Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sports Eyewear Direct

How would you rate Sports Eyewear Direct?

"Good service, pleased with glasses"
"Bought a pair of prescription goggles which were delivered the next day. Fantastic service and the company also quickly responded to my request for a replacement eye seal after I managed to lose one..."
"Very impressed that a small order was still dispatched immediately and received the next day. Thanks!"
"Great pair of cycling glasses that mean I can actually read my bike computer, and see properly no matter what the light. Lost my last pair a week ago at a hotel in the Pyrenees, and replaced them already."
"Best price online for prescription goggles that could be personalised. Totally happy. Didn't think they did swim goggles to my prescription (-10.00 and -9.00), now I can swim and keep an eye on my children. Perfect. Got to say the goggles arrived within a day of ordering. Given I could choose strap and eye seal cover to personalise them I was so impressed with speed of delivery. Will use again for daughter."
"Great comoany easy to order fast completion of order and fast delivery. V good quality"
"Great i just got my perfect sport eyeglasses!! Thankss"
"More than very good. Excellent. Great pair of glasses. Great fit. Lenses are perfect. So glad I went with Sports Eyewear Direct. Excellent service as they delivered BEFORE they originally said."
"Such fast efficient service - ordered pm one day, delivered am the next day!! Fantastic prescription swimming goggles. Have ordered from Sports Eyewear before, so knew that they would be good😊 Thank you very much.👍👍"
"Happy with my goggle, prompt delivery with good tracking info."
"Fantastic! I can’t believe how good they are! Great price too. Very very happy :)"
"Web site easy to use for eyes needing different strength lenses, goggles arrived quickly and fitted well, and I felt they were very good value for money."
"I bought prescription swim goggles for my sons lessons, great product and very fast delivery. Highly recommend! Many thanks"
"Fantastic service and quality of product. Goggles are perfect. Thank you."
"Fast delivery. The goggles are a good fit and give me good vision. They also look cool. I am very pleased with them and would recommend them ."
"Quick delivery. Gogglrs are good quality and fit well"
"I initially went to boots for prescription goggles who were only willing to sell me exact prescription match goggles for £160 as they couldn't supply goggles with different 'off the shelf' corrections for both eyes. Sports Eyewear Direct had a wide range of Goggles and were able to provide different corrections for both eyes without difficulty. It was easy to find what I needed, the website was easy to use and within a few minutes I had ordered suitable goggles for a good price and free delivery. The goggles arrived within 36 hours, fit well, don't leak and are very comfy. Will definitely come back to Sports Eyewear Direct!!"
"I was looking for a pair of prescription goggles urgently for my son who was competing in a national lifesaving competition, emailed sports eyewear direct who not only guided me through the best goggles to purchase but also helped me get them on time. Could not fault at all, and we’ll wo the 5* rating. Will definitely be recommending and using agin in the future. Thanks"
"First dealings with Sports Eyewear Direct. Very impressed with their speed of delivery."
"Excellent service; emails replied to over the weekend and arrived as promised on time! Can’t fault them in anyway."
Sports Eyewear Direct is rated 4.88 based on 272 reviews