Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sports Eyewear Direct

Tell us how Sports Eyewear Direct made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"wasnt sure of my prescription, sent the customer service an email. Replied same day, made my order and received the order within 2 days. Great service. Would recommend"
"The service was excellent, good price and good product (swimming goggles with prescription adjusted lenses). It's really helpful as the site gave clear instruction on how to determine the lens strength for the goggles and was also explicitly clear that this would not give perfect vision like my glasses. I am long sighted in one eye & short in the other, my vision is definitely better with these prescription goggles although not clear (as stated when I ordered) but definitely gives me more confidence in large pools. I imagine they'd be even better for those who are either just long or short sighted. Loved the ability to chose the colours too! I've already recommended the site to friends."
"Exceptional service, most impressive."
"Fast turn around and good product"
"Fantastic! Love the prescription cycling glasses! Great service and even phoned ne to say i had paid too much and refunded me! Highly recommended!"
"Quick efficient service, helpful over the phone"
"Good service, pleased with glasses"
"Bought a pair of prescription goggles which were delivered the next day. Fantastic service and the company also quickly responded to my request for a replacement eye seal after I managed to lose one..."
"Very impressed that a small order was still dispatched immediately and received the next day. Thanks!"
"Great pair of cycling glasses that mean I can actually read my bike computer, and see properly no matter what the light. Lost my last pair a week ago at a hotel in the Pyrenees, and replaced them already."
"Best price online for prescription goggles that could be personalised. Totally happy. Didn't think they did swim goggles to my prescription (-10.00 and -9.00), now I can swim and keep an eye on my children. Perfect. Got to say the goggles arrived within a day of ordering. Given I could choose strap and eye seal cover to personalise them I was so impressed with speed of delivery. Will use again for daughter."
"Great comoany easy to order fast completion of order and fast delivery. V good quality"
"Great i just got my perfect sport eyeglasses!! Thankss"
"More than very good. Excellent. Great pair of glasses. Great fit. Lenses are perfect. So glad I went with Sports Eyewear Direct. Excellent service as they delivered BEFORE they originally said."
"Such fast efficient service - ordered pm one day, delivered am the next day!! Fantastic prescription swimming goggles. Have ordered from Sports Eyewear before, so knew that they would be good๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you very much.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘"
"Happy with my goggle, prompt delivery with good tracking info."
"Fantastic! I can’t believe how good they are! Great price too. Very very happy :)"
"Web site easy to use for eyes needing different strength lenses, goggles arrived quickly and fitted well, and I felt they were very good value for money."
"I bought prescription swim goggles for my sons lessons, great product and very fast delivery. Highly recommend! Many thanks"
"Fantastic service and quality of product. Goggles are perfect. Thank you."
Sports Eyewear Direct is rated 4.88 based on 278 reviews