Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sports Eyewear Direct

How would you rate Sports Eyewear Direct ?

"Excellent service was received from all in this company. Ordered goggles for swimming and was contacted by email straight away to check prescriptions, when they discovered that it was an unusual head size. Original order was cancelled and money returned straight away with an explanation email and recommendation for more suitable goggles at £60 cheaper. These arrived following day. Brilliant, would recommend sports eyewear direct any day."
"Excellent. Very quick service. Don’t mist up - can see through them clearly in the water! Better than Specsavers goggles which have been disappointing from the start. So great product."
"Second time of purchasing this product, great product from a seller that delivered all that was promised including fast prompt delivery."
"Glasses arrived on time and well packaged. Tried them first time today. Very sunny. Good comfortable fit. The +2.5 bit enabled me to read Garmin on handlebars clearly as well as read my mobile phone. Lenses do not seem to go dark much at all in sunshine? Am I expecting too much?"
"Excellent product, soft eyeliner and worth the extra money. Clarity good. Will see if they last...."
"Love them! What a great product! wish I'd thought about getting some of these years ago"
"Great service, i phoned to check when they would be dispatched and they came the next day, would use again. So far the lenses are also very good"
"Very quick delivery and a very good product"
"Dear Sir. Took delivery of glasses and spent some time getting to know how to change lenses. Quality looks very good. As yet not tried them in the field. Will let you know how they performed in due course. Many thanks Alan Gaynor."
"The service was excellent. My only concern was the lack of selection and stile of sports prescription glasses for cycling. I have a stigma of 4. This made the choice very limited. With cycling so popular now and even many pros wearing prescription glasses there's a great opportunity to a vast market. Paul H Plymouth"
"Excellent service, the goggles fit well, can't believe I've never ordered them before, Gave up swimming because I couldn't see, the prescription are exactly the same as my glasses. 😁😁"
"Fantastic service from start to finish, my prescription goggles arrived in 2 days and I'm so pleased with them."
"Excellent product and service. Customer service, over the phone, gave good, clear advice when needed. The mask I ordered arrived well within the time slot given. (Less than 10 days for lenses made to my prescription.) The mask is good quality and I can see better with the mask than my normal glasses. Amazing. Haven’t had a proper test run as yet but feel confident that it will live up to expectations next week in Cornwall."
"Great quality and next day delivery. Excellent"
"Excellent service. The goggles are brilliant and compared to other options I made the right choice. The quality is excellent. Ordered on a Thursday got them the next day. 😀😀😀😀"
"Excellent quick service; free delivery; not expensive"
"Great goggles. I thought I could feel some air coming into the dive mask and their customer service on the phone was excellent."
"Item is good quality and ideal for cycling, keep wind out of eyes and good price. Wish it had come with instructions for removing rx insert for cleaning. Not hard to work out but I think it would be a good idea"
"Fast and reliable service."
"Fast efficient service"