Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sports Eyewear Direct

Tell us how Sports Eyewear Direct made you happy

"Next day delivery, goods were as advertised"
"These guys were really helpful, sorting my order in double quick time and the clip in spectacle for my ski goggles were brilliant in use. No more sir eyes from contact lenses. I'd recommend this company to anyone needing a efficient, friendly and decent service."
"Despite the product being unsuitable for me personally, the company was professional and courteous throughout the transaction. Their customer service was excellent, and I would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"Very helpful on the phone when ordering prescription dive mask. All arrived as it should and well on time."
"could not fault the service I received , including delivery , product too was well made , and looks good , thank you ."
"Great product and fast delivery (24 hour) - Highly recommend!"
"Used this company twice now for prescription swimming goggles. So easy to choose, order and delivery was super fast. Unbelievable service."
"I ordered prescription ski goggles inserts over the Christmas period and after getting in contact about expected delivery date sports eyewear direct were so helpful in prioritising my order and getting the lenses out to me in time for skiing. Couldn’t recommend enough, they were so kind and helpful. Only area for improvement could be to give instructions for how to use anti-fog spray... but I just looked online"
"Very efficient- delivered in one day and exactly what I required- thank you"
"I ordered my prescription mask over the phone on Monday 7th January. It was delivered the next day. The Prescription was spot on. High quality mask for a reasonable price. Very good customer service. Would highly recommend this outfit."
"Delivery came promptly and the cycling glasses are great. I can now read my Garmin whilst cycling."
"Prompt arrival and work a treat. Having lost a pair of varifocals out of my back pocket whilst cycling... very expensive. These stick on lenses solve the problem of having to wear two pairs of glasses at once to see my Wahoo/Garmin whilst riding or carry some reading glasses to see the menu at the coffee shop. Highly recommend this product."
"Order arrived quickly & properly packaged. On a previous order I'd required assistance which was quickly & efficiently dealt with. So far I've had very good service from Sports Eyewear Direct."
"wasnt sure of my prescription, sent the customer service an email. Replied same day, made my order and received the order within 2 days. Great service. Would recommend"
"The service was excellent, good price and good product (swimming goggles with prescription adjusted lenses). It's really helpful as the site gave clear instruction on how to determine the lens strength for the goggles and was also explicitly clear that this would not give perfect vision like my glasses. I am long sighted in one eye & short in the other, my vision is definitely better with these prescription goggles although not clear (as stated when I ordered) but definitely gives me more confidence in large pools. I imagine they'd be even better for those who are either just long or short sighted. Loved the ability to chose the colours too! I've already recommended the site to friends."
"Exceptional service, most impressive."
"Fast turn around and good product"
"Fantastic! Love the prescription cycling glasses! Great service and even phoned ne to say i had paid too much and refunded me! Highly recommended!"
"Quick efficient service, helpful over the phone"
"Good service, pleased with glasses"
Sports Eyewear Direct is rated 4.89 based on 291 reviews