Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sports Eyewear Direct

How would you rate Sports Eyewear Direct?

"You exceeded delivery expectations but unfortunately the lens had finger prints all over them - very disappointing"
"Diving mask, got the Seac sub with prescription lenses. Great mask, very impressed and came in less than 24 hours! I contacted via email with a question and can also verify that customer service is excellent. Helpful staff and an amazing turnaround time. Thank you very much!"
Mr Jonathan Edmondson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always"
"I had excellent customer service and prompt and candid advice from Tim and Martin. They couldn't have been more patient and helpful while I worked out which goggles would be the most suitable for me. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again."
"Amazing service from start to finish."
"Found the parts I wanted, p&p was free and good price"
Mrs Margaret Pearkes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advise and quicker than expected despatch of my prescription ski goggles. At last I will be able to see on the slopes. I've been struggling with contacts so this is by far the better option. Good value and they come in a smart hard case together with a soft cloth case. Very smart indeed. Many thanks. Would definitely recommend this company."
Mr Karl Collins
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery . Exactly as described. Prescription spot on."
"Ordered on Tuesday 16.30 delivered Monday 10.30 great service"
Mr Eddie May
Verified Buyer
"Ordering process was quick & easy. I made a mistake with the order & called them - somebody answered the phone within 3 rings & sorted the issue out for me. Can't ask for more really."
Mrs Jill Sutton
Verified Buyer
"great service and speedy delivery. Helpful efficient staff. Very pleased with purchase"
Mrs Sue Burton
Verified Buyer
"I only needed spare nose pads for my i826 cycling specs but was so impressed with the free and fast delivery. More impressive was the info sheet with the spares which advised super gluing these on! I wasn't given this advice from the local optician where I bought the specs from - no wonder they kept falling off"
Mrs Louise Varey
Verified Buyer
"They answered the phone as soon as I called and was able to discuss my order. The process was very clear from when I ordered the example insert pack. I got my dates mixed up for half term so I didn't have as much time as I thought to receive the order. They managed to mark it urgent and I received it within a few days. Fantastic service."
Mr Robert Boreham
Verified Buyer
"Just made my wife's swimming experience so much better! Without her glasses which have complex lens she can hardly see at all. Using the key elements of her prescription, at least she can see a bit better and the water does not go in her eyes. Her eyes are sensitive to the swimming pool water and these goggles never let a drop in. She loves them."
Mrs Louise Gigg
Verified Buyer
"In all honesty it was the person I spoke to when I placed my order who made me happy ! They were a real person who spoke to me like I am a real person, it was such a lovely change from the type of person that I often seem to get at the other end of a phone when placing an order. I'm only sorry I didn't get his name. Many thanks for your help."
"Fast service, decent price"
Mr James Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, I had left it a tad late before ordering the goggle inserts before my holiday. I rang and spoke to a very helpful gentleman who marked my order as priority and I received the inserts with a few days to spare. Highly recommend."
Mr James Luckock
Verified Buyer
"Incredibly fast service. Delivery advice indicated such a quick delivery that I phoned to check that they had got my order correct with my prescription lenses, but they had! Very polite, very prompt (mask and snorkel next day!) and great products. One very delighted customer!!"
"Quality product and great service. Definitely recommend."
"Very fast delivery of the trial prescription glasses. Easy to order lenses as required. Helpful and friendly service."
Sports Eyewear Direct is rated 4.88 based on 210 reviews