Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Eyewear Direct
Read Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

info@sportseyeweardirect.co.uk

Tell us how Sports Eyewear Direct made you happy
I will let you know when I am fully used to them. Can't fault the telephone service that I received. The staff were informative and helpful and the courier service that the company used was very efficient.
Easy to order, quick delivery. The i826 glasses were purchased for cycling. They fit perfectly, look great and prescription insert is excellent. Would recommend Sports Eyewear Direct and the i826 glasses.
Excellent service and product. This arrived just on time for my son's swimming lessons. He now swims with confidence as he can see clearly in the water. Accurate prescription. Highly recommend.
They are fantastic. Very friendly on the phone. I asked if they could prepare it before a certain date (which was short) and they delivered it less than a week after ordering. I'm very grateful. Recommended!
Excellent product anti fog cleaner for glasses very quick delivery and well packed thank you.
Very impressed by the quality of the prescription swim goggles and amazed at how quickly they arrived. Definitely buy from you again and recommend you.
Just returned from my first ride wearing new cycle glasses. Very pleased with them. Comfortable, perfect fit and lite weight too. Service has been excellent throughout with very straightforward ordering form and remarkably quick turn around time. Excellent value and very well made with a nice case . Recommend very highly indeed .
Prompt delivery. Great selection. Competitive price
Latest pair is a replacement for my old pair, purchased several years ago that was lost. I have used Leader Vantage swimming goggles for a number of years, it's just great to see what I am doing when swimming! Excellent value for money.
I broke an arm on my glasses i received a replacement 24hrs Later i then lost a nose pad again they were replaced 24 later the only problem they say apply super glue which quite clearly had not been applíed t of the original eye pad
Really well made, exceeded expectations
Excellent service, great website and easy to find products. I e just forged the Hydrotac stick on bifocal lens’s to my cycling glasses so I’ll be able to see my cycling computer screen whilst cycling. I’ve tried all sorts of solutions to my problem and these seem to be the answer.
Excellent new swimming goggles which I tried out today! The vision is spot on and they fit perfectly with no fogging up whilst swimming. Ordering was very easy and they arrived quickly. I will definitely be using this company again.
Wonderful product, fantastic service, what more could a person want. Thank you
Excellent fast delivery Vision is amazing the Goggles are comfortable and water tight
Product as described in perfect condition. Arrived quickly. Would be more than happy to use again or recommend.
Very efficient service and an easy to navigate website so finding what we needed was so good.
Next day delivery, can’t ask for a better service.
Prescription sunglasses for running and cycling.. well pleased 😀 and excellent service.
Very pleased with the glasses. Delivered on time. Comfortable to wear. Sportseyewear did what they promised.
Sports Eyewear Direct is rated 4.86 based on 403 reviews