Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sports Eyewear Direct

How would you rate Sports Eyewear Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr Eddie May
Verified Buyer
"Ordering process was quick & easy. I made a mistake with the order & called them - somebody answered the phone within 3 rings & sorted the issue out for me. Can't ask for more really."
Mrs Jill Sutton
Verified Buyer
"great service and speedy delivery. Helpful efficient staff. Very pleased with purchase"
Mrs Sue Burton
Verified Buyer
"I only needed spare nose pads for my i826 cycling specs but was so impressed with the free and fast delivery. More impressive was the info sheet with the spares which advised super gluing these on! I wasn't given this advice from the local optician where I bought the specs from - no wonder they kept falling off"
Mrs Louise Varey
Verified Buyer
"They answered the phone as soon as I called and was able to discuss my order. The process was very clear from when I ordered the example insert pack. I got my dates mixed up for half term so I didn't have as much time as I thought to receive the order. They managed to mark it urgent and I received it within a few days. Fantastic service."
Mr Robert Boreham
Verified Buyer
"Just made my wife's swimming experience so much better! Without her glasses which have complex lens she can hardly see at all. Using the key elements of her prescription, at least she can see a bit better and the water does not go in her eyes. Her eyes are sensitive to the swimming pool water and these goggles never let a drop in. She loves them."
Mrs Louise Gigg
Verified Buyer
"In all honesty it was the person I spoke to when I placed my order who made me happy ! They were a real person who spoke to me like I am a real person, it was such a lovely change from the type of person that I often seem to get at the other end of a phone when placing an order. I'm only sorry I didn't get his name. Many thanks for your help."
"Fast service, decent price"
Mr James Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, I had left it a tad late before ordering the goggle inserts before my holiday. I rang and spoke to a very helpful gentleman who marked my order as priority and I received the inserts with a few days to spare. Highly recommend."
Mr James Luckock
Verified Buyer
"Incredibly fast service. Delivery advice indicated such a quick delivery that I phoned to check that they had got my order correct with my prescription lenses, but they had! Very polite, very prompt (mask and snorkel next day!) and great products. One very delighted customer!!"
"Quality product and great service. Definitely recommend."
"Very fast delivery of the trial prescription glasses. Easy to order lenses as required. Helpful and friendly service."
Ms Natalie Treadgold
Verified Buyer
"brilliant company, awesome customer service. Really helpful people and delighted with my goggle inserts."
Mr David Webb
Verified Buyer
"Martins' prompt reply, and helpful nature"
Mrs Jill Eames
Verified Buyer
"the test inserts are quite clever and very easy to fit in my goggles. Thank you - just going to order now."
"Good service, fast delivery"
"Good customer service, they phoned to double check my prescription as it was an unusual one. Quick dispatch and delivered in one week. The sports glasses are really comfortable to wear and have used them for both tennis and football. The strap on them really holds them in place."
Mr John Palmer
Verified Buyer
"very easy to order prescription swimming goggles.impressive next day delivery."
"Delivery on time,first impression is good, I need to try them in sporting situation."
"Very good customer service, I rang them to check details of my order, the gentleman I spoke too couldn't of been more helpful. Order arrived within a couple of days. Top marks for everything. Would use again."
Ms Jolanta Bathe-Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I have used Sports Eyewear Direct on a number of occasions and was always very happy with their services. This time they have delivered again and also helped me out as I was a little bit late to put my order in not leaving quite enough time for the order to be completed and dispatched but they have tried and managed to get it to me in time. Thank you."
Sports Eyewear Direct is rated 4.89 based on 201 reviews