Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sports Eyewear Direct

How would you rate Sports Eyewear Direct ?

"When I indicated to Sports Eyewear Direct that I needed the goggles urgently, they delivered straight away. Really appreciated."
"Super fast delivery!"
Mr Allan Jones
Verified Buyer
"Quality product, easy to order, good value and excellent delivery. Very pleased with the whole experience of purchasing from them."
"Prompt delivery despite bank holiday. Swimming Googles to my prescription are giving good clear vision and no leakage."
Mrs Nicola Griffin
Verified Buyer
"Quick response to email enquiry Easy to use website ordering Quick delivery"
Mr Simon Towler
Verified Buyer
"Prescription Swim Goggles arrived promptly. They seem to be good quality. Many other wild swimmers have found the frames for presciption goggles poor quality. Cost £87 seemed ok given my complex prescription. They asked to see my prescription to check everything. I’m pleased."
Mr Raymon Davies
Verified Buyer
"From initial contact with Tim, he made the experience from ordering the Scuba Mask with prescription lenses to the delivery was less than 1 day. I have tried the mask on pool training night and found them excellent."
"The glasses are great for cycling and with the interchangeable lenses they're suitable for all conditions. Swift delivery an competitive pricing, top notch."
Mr Andrew Watkins
Verified Buyer
"Great item and price with immediate delivery - Excellent service !"
Mr Adrian Bell
Verified Buyer
"Received my prescription swimming goggles within a few days of the order and they are perfect. I was worried the low price would mean low quality but they are brilliant, prescription and fit is great."
Mr Steve Sharma
Verified Buyer
"I am not the buy into designer labels also opticians are expensive. All I needed were functional photochromatic lens in a wrap around frame and the ability to read my Garmin. Boom delivered as described at a great price. Thank you SED....."
Mr Ken Fitzell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and the sports glasses with insets fit well, are secure and robust."
Mr Paul Webb
Verified Buyer
"Great product super fast delivery thanks"
"Next time need to read more carefully silly plastic insert"
Mr Peter Watson
Verified Buyer
"Good quality goggles as described and safely packaged. Immediate communication and despatch of the order. The product reviews and details are exactly as on the website but these goggles don't fit me. I've got quite a large head and fairly wide open eyes a pupil distance of 7.1cm. These goggles sit too deep in my eye socket and are quite uncomfortable. I need wider goggles. So I'm returning them."
Mr Steve Bourne
Verified Buyer
"Product delivered on time and to specification."
"You exceeded delivery expectations but unfortunately the lens had finger prints all over them - very disappointing"
"Diving mask, got the Seac sub with prescription lenses. Great mask, very impressed and came in less than 24 hours! I contacted via email with a question and can also verify that customer service is excellent. Helpful staff and an amazing turnaround time. Thank you very much!"
Mr Jonathan Edmondson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always"
"I had excellent customer service and prompt and candid advice from Tim and Martin. They couldn't have been more patient and helpful while I worked out which goggles would be the most suitable for me. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again."
Sports Eyewear Direct is rated 4.88 based on 226 reviews