Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

Based on 467 reviews
Read Sports Eyewear Direct Reviews

info@sportseyeweardirect.co.uk

Tell us how Sports Eyewear Direct made you happy
I am amazed that this company can do prescription swimming goggles with prescription as high as mine! My prescription is -10 and -9 therefore I am utterly grateful that due to this company, I have had the experience of being able to go swimming. I have tried these for two weeks, and I am amazed! No words- thank you so much for making this doable for me!
Great service! Purchased a pair of prescription swimming goggles. Emailed about what prescription I required and received a fast helpful response. Ordered shortly after and arrived the next day!
Extremely helpful and friendly when ordering my sunglasses. Made the effort to get them out to me when I mentioned I was going away within a few weeks. I like the quality of the product. Will be ordering again through SportsEyewear.
Quick delivery & exactly what I was looking for.
The prescription is good the quality is good the only problem I have is the size of the goggles they seem a tad on the large size to fit my eyes, I can still use them but a tad painful on the side of my nose after trying all settings
Excellent customer service and very quick delivery, thank you.
Super-quick delivery of the inserts for glasses (2.54 strength) that I ordered. A 2.0 and 2.25 options would be appreciated.
Wonderful Company. Everything you could possibly want, and the service is second to none
Very swift dispatch, excellent item. I can once again see when swimming
Prescription swimming googles arrived next day. Unbelievable speed. Good googles at reasonable price. Would use next time.
I ordered some replacement parts for my sports glasse3s. They were dispatched immediately and I received them next day. Brilliant Service! Colin
Great service. Arrived promptly and vision is great. Haven’t used them yet but They look good quality and are comfortable
I would just like to me too the excellent service I received with my recent purchae. My googles broke the day before I needed them. I emailed them and asked if they could send some replacement parts immediately and they obliged. Parts arrived the following morning as described and my goggles were used that day. Excellent service and would highly recommend.
I ordered a diving mask with corrected lenses and was very pleased with the product and the fast delivery. Highly recommended
Ordered, dispatched the same day, received the following day. Great service can’t ask for better than that!
Excellent! Quickly responded to email query and subsequently processed, manufactured and dispatched ski google inserts within 5 working days
Items as described and slightly cheaper with free delivery compared to other suppliers
Excellent Service! I ordered swimming goggles. I have a complex prescription, -10.50 with prisms. I have excellent vision in them although haven't used them yet. They were delivered within a week. Looking forward to using them. Thank you!
I bought prescription inserts for ski goggles. They fitted very well. They worked perfectly, on most occasions. If I was working hard they could fog up. I would lift goggles off my face during a break and put them back on as I set off- at which point they do not fog up. Vision clarity was very good and a lot better than no glasses. I would recommend them to anyone who cannot wear contact lenses and whose glasses fog up - the inserts are further away from your face than glasses and I think this helps prevent fogging.
Quick delivery. Smart looking. Not tried them out on the bike yet but looking forward to using them.
Sports Eyewear Direct is rated 4.87 based on 467 reviews