Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speedys Wheels & Tyres
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Speedys Wheels & Tyres Reviews

About Speedys Wheels & Tyres:

Speedy’s Wheels and Tyres has been established for over 22 years now. And we are one of the largest Wheel & Tyre retailers in England, We pride ourselves on providing a professional service at a highly competitive price. Our unique and innovative business model allows us to keep costs low and has the flexibility to meet your specific needs. With branches in Birmingham, Bradford, Burton-upon-Trent, Derby, Leicester, Middlesbrough, Nottingham & Walsall we have a large range of alloy wheels and tyres in stock.

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

Unit 1 Maradian Business Park, Coronation Street Derby,

Tell us how Speedys Wheels & Tyres made you happy
First class company and a brilliant job done on my wheels.I will be returning with some more wheels to be done later.
Great service from start to finish, any questions I had were answered and the service fitted around my time frame. Hope not to need to use again, but if I do, I’ll be back to see Donna and the team.
Great service. Excellent repair to my wheel and very reasonable price. Tony was very helpful and would recommend the wheel specialist.
Fantastic service from Zain and his team in Bradford. Whole process to arrange alloy refurbs was efficient and work performed very quickly to a very high standard. Good general advice offered too. Highly recommended
Excellent finish on my merc wheels , great customer service.
Great service. Really straightforward and the wheels have been transformed. Really pleased.
A very good service. Has improved the look of my car.Thank you.
1. The where very easy to deal with and a very fast service. Wheel was ready within the time given. Very helpful and professional.
Excellent wheel repair - all four wheels looked brand new. He was really helpful and efficient. Happy to recommend
his attention to detail was first class so much so I was surprised to learn he is the Manager, I thought he was the owner.Thank you.
Very helpful from moment contacted them by phone, they did best to accommodate my needs. Job completed professionally and timely to a good standard. Will use again.
All the curb and paint damage was gone and they looked brand new. The guys are truly a credit in the way they performed and I am considering getting my wheels done more often, as they are great value for what you get back....
Great price for a very professional job. Wheels are like new,factory fresh. All imperfections are totally gone including heavy kerb scrapes. Wheels balanced/new valves all good. Communication with sales and workshop both excellent and job completed on time. Very happy overall and would use again.Thank you🥰
Very good service. Accurate information was given and the end result was worth the money. Very happy to recommend or use again.
Great service,terrific workmanship,great price,many thanks.👍.
Quick delivery excellent communication and excellent service. If you want tyres and wheels at a great price don’t hesitate to contact Speedy’s Wheels.
Its always very busy, so you have to wait for a bit, but friendly service, and getting the tyres I wanted fitted Speedys is highly recommended.
Couple of months ago I had my wheels powder coated in Shadow Chrome at Speedys Bradford, at the time Zane suggested I let them paint the brake calliper's and Hubs, but I felt it was expensive so declined, and asked a friend to do it for me, Big Mistake, 1 the colour was wrong and within a few weeks they started flaking, so went to see Zane Yesterday, he didn't say anything just smiled and got the kettle on. took most of the day but difference is night and day, a really professional job, from Zane and the lads, his attention to detail was first class so much so I was surprised to learn he is the Manager, I thought he was the owner. would recommend to anyone. my wheels look amazing.
Ordered a tyre for my car. It was dispatched next day and arrived a day later. Nice clean brandnew tyre. Thanks
Speedys Wheels & Tyres is rated 4.63 based on 1,568 reviews