Speedys Wheels Online Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speedys Wheels Online Ltd.
Read Speedys Wheels Online Ltd. Reviews

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

Unit 1 Maradian Business Park, Coronation Street Derby

Tell us how Speedys Wheels Online Ltd. made you happy
Great customer service
Very helpful
Will use again
Professional cowboys at best
Cowboys enough said Derby branch .
Sent me to location no one was there. Then promised me a partial refund to send me on an extra 1 hr drive to derby shop. Never recieved refund and now jus get ignored. Took to derby they had my far for about 2 hours and was complete they hadnt sanded the rust off jus sprayed over it they sprayed the brake pads brake disc wheel arch. Stay away from this company. Im in process of civil court proceedings. Stay clear from this scamming company.
I have read some bad reviews of Speedy’s wheels in burton on trent and admit i was a little bit apprehensive to use them however i was pleasantly surprised and my experience was second to none. I was greeted with respect by Alli the owner of the shop and the whole team was polite and professional i originally came down to have my alloys refurbed but after some quick calculations realized i be better off with a new set. So ordered some. Unfortunately the ones i ordered was short one alloy so Alli upgraded my alloys for the same price and got me a better set
Three days later they arrived ali rang me i popped down swapped my tires over onto new alloys and again treat with respect and very professional. Cant fault speedys did me a great deal and great service will be defo using again and highly recommend. Credit where credit is due. Thanks again guys car looks the biz now. Jeff Peugeot 308cc.
Callipers and hubs-refurbished/ painted a Middlesbrough today on my TT, think my nearby 4 year old grandson could have done a better job. Wish I’d just bought the heat resistant paint and done the work myself. Shoddy workmanship. Never again!
Absolute shambles. Took my car in to have a diamond cut alloy repair - looks shocking and now have to buy new wheel
as they’ve discoloured and ground down to much to be salvaged. VW stated was dangerous. Avoid like the plague!
i think speedys they should be called slowcoaches waited half an hour for someone to serve me then served a lady who came in after me dont be fooled by that rim seal nonsense on alloy wheels for 10 pound its a con other garages do that free of charge when needed not impressed
Terrible customer service. Dangerous alloy repair. Sub standard welding and aggression from employee when challenged about the repair. Awful. Give this place a miss.
I was not going to share this publicly however, I have sent an email to info@speedyswheels.co.uk, which is what they seem to ask you to do on here anyway. So to avoid it going up as an actual review I emailed first, then chased it up after 5 working day and two weeks later no one has acknowledged or responded. Below is the contents of the email:
On Monday 13 May I had come into the Birmingham garage to get x4 alloys refurbed for my Golf GT. I picked up the ready alloys on Saturday 18 May.
The customer service was acceptable although I almost left without one of the wheel badges even though I came in with all four and my wheel locking nut covers were not put back on but these are just minor easily solved details. I was given some temporary tyres whilst mine were worked on which I appreciate as they kept me going until I got mine back. Issues with them were that they were bigger than my original and scraped every time I fully locked my wheel, this is also when I first started to have the dashboard light issues. All in one go I had errors come on regarding my tyre pressure monitor, traction control and in turn, this affected my auto hold, park pilot, etc. I came in to pick up my ready alloys and made the employee aware of this to which I was told once my wheels are back on and the car is used to it the issues will resolve itself. It did not.

I called the garage back on Saturday 18 May to suggest that my dashboard lights were still present and I had done a motorway drive, the full wheel turns, etc to try and get my car adjusted to the wheel change. I was basically told this is not their problem and nothing they can do about it. Great. Also, cc'd in is the witness to this conversation just in case.

This problem still exists to date. However, on Saturday 25 May before I headed out for a long distance drive I thought I should check my tyre pressure. Can someone please explain to me why my psi was set to 60 on 3 tyres? My cars wheel pressure as you may be aware is 35 and only my rare right tyre was at this pressure. This seemed very suspicious to me not to mention dangerous because I had driven to Oxford in that frame time also.
So following this discovery, I had taken a closer look at the said tyre and came to realise those were not the tyres I had came in with on Monday 13 May ! all the tyres are different, one at least is bold on the inside which is not normal wear for my car. The only conclusion I am left to draw from this is that my tyres were replaced... I can completely put this down to human error as small mistakes had been made in front of me and places like these get busy. However, this is one hell of a dangerous mistake to make, why on Earth would you almost double my tyre pressure !?

Can someone please shed some light onto this situation and also let me know the solution. I do not wish to make any more calls as I was already dismissed by the employees before.
I can only put this down to negligence.

Although, I have taken out some parts to make it a bit less ... awkward for future clients :)
Big up to speedy calipers done and wheels refurbed m3 look sick
Very friendly people and good price. Would definitely recommend 😀
Very quick and helpful
Great service, very helpful
Excellent service
What a bunch of incompetent twats especially Sid rot in
Used this company before and was ok. Not sure if a change of management but recently they have started to charge extra for cleaning the wheel inside.

So here the rub, they say that some imperfection on the rim can lead to a slow leak. For £10 they will clean it and put some adhevise on to prevent it. Guess what, the next time they take your tyre off, the adhesive will be holding onto a bit of rubber and the process will be repeated.

No receipt given. Sorry guys next time will be going elsewhere
I regret to say that they are bunch of scams. if you lose anything in their garage that means it's gone. I found a wallet and phone in their garage last Saturday one of staff claimed it's his but turned out its not.unfortunatey the other staff and the manager backed the claim as well.they won't call the customer or hand they to the police, how bad is that?
they did a good tracking for my old bmw
Visited to have 2 new tyres and alloy repair - left my car with them for 1 hr and when returned they'd scratched the car, not repaired the alloy and put on tyres that weren't the same as requested. They denied any responsibility. Guy seemed to think that because he was the manager it was impossible for him to cause any damage and so he was absolved from any responsibility or liability. 3 other individuals joined in, crowding around me and if I was not with my partner I would've felt vulnerable and intimidated by their offensive and threatening behaviour. Seemed to think that by patronising us and denying any liability that this was good customer service and a means to resolving the situation. Manager even called my partner over for a quiet word to discuss things without me. Sexist, offensive and patronising way to do business. Refused to admit liaibilty or make good the damage. Ignored further contact by phone/email. AVOID and go elsewhere. These guys should not be allowed to trade.
Speedys Wheels Online Ltd. is rated 4.07 based on 373 reviews