Speedys Wheels Online Ltd. Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Speedys Wheels Online Ltd.

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

Unit 1 Maradian Business Park, Coronation Street Derby

How would you rate Speedys Wheels Online Ltd. ?

Steve
"Good service, better quality than I expected."
Gary Casey
Gary Casey
Verified Buyer
"Decent price, good quality and ready when they said they would be. I would use them again, no problem."
"Best tyres dealers in U.K. Best price best quality best service"
"Visited to have 2 new tyres and alloy repair - left my car with them for 1 hr and when returned they'd scratched the car, not repaired the alloy and put on tyres that weren't the same as requested. They denied any responsibility. Guy seemed to think that because he was the manager it was impossible for him to cause any damage and so he was absolved from any responsibility or liability. 3 other individuals joined in, crowding around me and if I was not with my partner I would've felt vulnerable and intimidated by their offensive and threatening behaviour. Seemed to think that by patronising us and denying any liability that this was good customer service and a means to resolving the situation. Manager even called my partner over for a quiet word to discuss things without me. Sexist, offensive and patronising way to do business. Refused to admit liaibilty or make good the damage. Ignored further contact by phone/email. AVOID and go elsewhere. These guys should not be allowed to trade."
"Speedy Wheels are a fraud! I paid online for a set of rear tyres and a 2-wheel alignment (tracking) service. I just wanted the rear ones aligned as the tyres I was replacing had been worn unevenly. Anyway, I went to the appointment I booked online on the London road store, to be told then that they could replace the tyres but I had to go to a different store later that day to get the alignment done as they were fully booked (even though I booked online and as if I have nothing to do all day). Once at the Babington Lane store, they said the 2 wheel alignment I paid for was by default only for the front ones (not mentioned on the website anywhere). They measured all wheels, and confirmed that the rear wheels needed adjustment, but said that they could not adjust them (even if I paid extra) as they did not have the right tool. So they supposedly adjusted the front ones and asked me to go elsewhere for the rear ones. Called several other garages in town, and all of them stated that if the rear wheels got adjusted, the front ones had to be redone as they independent suspension on a Mini Cooper requires all four wheels to be done at once. I am a mechanical engineer, and I managed to subsequently confirm this information on the internet. Picked a garage, paid again for a 4-wheel alignment just a hour after leaving Speedys, and to make it all worst, the guys at the new garage told me the car looked as if Speedy Wheels did not even adjust the front wheels! Completely worried about Speedy's competency, I did a few checks myself and found the pressure on my new tyres were 31psi on one side and 39psi on the other. Not insignificant at all. Went back to Speedy to explain the entire situation and get a refund for the 2-wheel alignment they did not do or should have done on the first place. The guy at reception basically called me a liar, denied the work was incorrectly done and after many arguing said if I reported to head office they might consider a 50% return (completely unacceptable given they did not even touch the car for alignment). At this point I left the place, and as the door banged behind me, the same guy threatened shouting he would break my car windows! To summarise, if you have any sort of appreciation for your time, money and car, stay away from these unprofessional, disrespectful and fraudulent place."
"Very low qualified staff."
Darren Lees
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful and polite, the quality of the wheels was superb. I am very pleased with my purchase and I will definitely be using speedy wheels in the future."
"Very good and quick service. I recommend,"
"quick service reasonable prices polite"
Andrew Taylor
Verified Buyer
"A good competitive price"
Steve Tock
Verified Buyer
"Made to feel welcome and valued. He advised the work required and cost up front so no surprises. Finished and showed me work done. Perfect. And a great price. 10/ 10"
"Destroyed one tyre pressure sensor and somehow claimed my car only went in with three which would mean the pressure light would be on but it wasn’t so they broke/lost it. Take your car to somewhere better it will save you money in the long run"
Paula Harrington
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service. Telephone enquiry was handled brilliantly however on attending the premises I felt ignored for a time. I am told by others this is common for women. I would use again but would ask my husband to go."
Jp Williams
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service fantastic products ,,,,!! 5 Stars"
"I bought tyres online and booked time slot for fitting but when I went to leicester center they bluntley told me that I will have to wait until they finished customer who came first and booking online time slot does not matter as they both work differntly. There was no such mention on site at all. I had to wait for 50min and it runied my planning for that day as based on time slot i had other things planned. NOT HAPPY AT ALL with arrangment."
Darren Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Friendly helpfully staff, good quality tyres and wheels."
Richard Guest
Verified Buyer
"Great service bang on time and a very competitive price . Very good."
David Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service."
Keith Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Great price. Great service. Couldnt ask for more."
Jason Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service. Just think you should put on your sight about Friday prayer as I booked in online at 1pm. Friendly , good price, I’d use this service again ."
Dean Alldis
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service very quick with next day internet order and completed as notified. Very competitive on price will definitely use again for tyres"
"Good service. Originally ordered one tyre online. Then decided last minute about changing more, which even though Speedy's did not have in branch, they called around and made arrangements and fitted immediately."
"I found my alloy wheels have marks on them from fitting new tyres. Worse still I have paid to have them refurbished by the manufacturer less than 2 weeks ago."
Speedys Wheels Online Ltd. is rated 4.14 based on 354 reviews