The Spa Bath Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Spa Bath Co.
4.8
Based on 906 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read The Spa Bath Co. Reviews

About The Spa Bath Co.:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Wales.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK since 2003.

So you may look at their excellent rating and think they are a great company... but if you have a problem with your product from them, you will be regretting the day you ever purchased with them like I have!!! I’d give zero stars if I could! I am writing this review after 18 months of a TERRIBLE experience with The whirlpool bath shop that has never been rectified. I purchased a bath and whirlpool system and the airjets have never operated correctly. The system switches itself off anywhere between 5 and 15 minutes and will not restart for over 30 mins. They sent their engineer several times who replaced various parts but could not rectify the problem. They said they were at a loss as to what to do further, as they had no idea why this was happening. In the end they blamed it on there being a “ fault with the electricity supply at my property” I had my supply fully checked by a qualified engineer and sent them certificates to prove there is nothing wrong with my supply and they still refused to help any further. Therefore I paid for a system 18 months ago from them that has never worked correctly from the start and they don’t give a damn. How is that right and fair. So basically, you’re ok as long as everything works correctly, but if your system doesn’t work, don’t count on them to be responsible and sort it out! Customer service is terrible, you can’t get through on the phone and they don’t reply to emails very quickly at all , you have to send multiple times. It has been a very bad stressful experience which has left me nearly £1300 lighter for a product that has never worked and is not fit for purpose.
Good straight forward delivery. Tube for pneumatic switch not with the bath but a single call and all was rectified. Easy to fit, even for a first timer!!
The Spa Bath Co. 4 star review on 31st December 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 4 star review on 31st December 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 4 star review on 31st December 2020
Absolutely love my spa bath and with colour changing lights. Lovely relaxing in it after a hard days work. Excellent service from company during covid thank you
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Highly recommended fast service fantastic product
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 16th December 2020
I’ve purchased the Carron Arc Duo Whirpool Bath! & it looks absolutely beautiful fitted into my new bathroom. The Chemotherapy lights are perfect and adds such a cosy touch! So happy with my purchase.- perfect for unwinding.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Please with my new bath definitely would recommend no hassle delivery all for a very good price. Thanks.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 30th October 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Excellent product and first class service. No installation issues and works perfectly. Highly recommended.
I consider this Whirpool Bath to be great value! Found the 11 jet model on EBay and was able to efficiently liaise with the shop team regarding payment and delivery date. It was delivered on time and have really enjoyed using it! As you can see from the picture it looks superb! Thoroughly recommended!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 24th October 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Very helpful when I rang with one small query. Installed whirlpool and ai rjet bath is fantastic!
I ordered a whirlpool bath from the whirlpool shop despite the bath being very good when the bath first arrived it had no legs with it. This caused us a huge problem as the original bathroom was taken out and trade people were booked in to tile the bathroom and re plumb it. As the bath was legless the tiler charged me for a days work because he lost out on money which resulted in me losing £300 pounds through no fault of my own and I am still waiting for the whirlpool shop to come back to me regarding this as this was in August
Hi Ben Thank you for your review, we are pleased with your comments that the bath was good but of course disappointed to learn the legs went missing. These are always cable tied to the pallet to minimise the possibility of going missing during transportation. We are sorry this caused inconvenience and would have replaced immediately if we had known sooner. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further alan@watermarkspas.co.uk
Excellent customer service and delivered on time as promised. The bath I ordered was a perfect fit and of very high quality, everyone that has seen it thinks it cost much more than we got it for. I would definitely recommend the Whirlpool Bath Shop and their products.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Great service from start to finish.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Fab spa bath. Communication from them was brilliant. Very helpful with all Q&A's. Bath came superbly packed on a pallet. Even the driver was helpful so made him a cupa. Lovely experience from start to finish. Bev Purser. Worcester.
Hi bath ordered and everything went well, my plumber fitted it and works very well, overall very pleased
Love my new bathtub. Now, I can have a spa-like pampering experience whenever I feel like it.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
From start to finish always helpful with advice and delivery was as stated on time . And bath was well packed
Over the moon with our new Whirlpool. Very professional with a hassle-free service and delivery. Many thanks!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Fabulous product so relaxing and great for the aching muscles
Bath was damaged. Reported to them. Picture sent. Heard nothing. They did not reply. Had to fit bath as plumber on site!
Good communication throughout the whole process, from ordering to get the bath delivered. Smooth delivering. Driver called when on way which was ideal due to us being shift workers! Exactly as ordered. Very very pleased
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 18th August 2020