Southern Mortgages Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Southern Mortgages

james@jcfinancialsolutions.co.uk

5 Weston Chambers, Weston Rd

How would you rate Southern Mortgages?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"James was fast, efficient and knowledgeable. My mortgage offer came through unbelievably quickly and the whole process felt almost effortless (compared to two prior attempts). I have no hesitation in recommending James and the service he and his business provide. First class from start to finish."
Jack Stringer
Verified Reviewer
"James Courtney was very helpful and cudnt of helped us any more. He acted fast to guarantee we got our mortgage which allowed us to get the property we wanted in the short time we had. He was also very helpful in breaking down and simplifying all of our queries we had going above and beyond to make our lives a lot easier."
"I can’t recommend James and the service he offers highly enough. In the continuing climate of cost cutting it seems more often than not it is service levels that tend to be the first thing to suffer but I am pleased to say that James completely bucks this trend. It was incredibly refreshing dealing with someone who puts customer service first and clearly prides himself on providing advice that he tailors and personalises after taking the time to understand his clients’ requirements. In our particular case we encountered various stumbling blocks with the sale of our property and it was only through James’ patience and diligence on our behalf that we were able to still proceed with the purchase of our dream house. He always showed willing to go above and beyond what my wife and I would expect from a mortgage advisor."
"James was unbelievably helpful through our whole mortgage application and house purchase. He provided support whenever we needed it through what was not a straight forward mortgage application process (due to circumstances outside of our control). James was really patient and never gave up even when things got quite difficult. What I really appreciated from James, was whilst we were drowning in paperwork he was on hand to work through it with us and took the time to explain complicated financials terms/clauses to me in plain and simple language. I will certainly be going back to James when our 2 year fixed term mortgage period is over and I have already recommended him to several friends. Thank you James for helping us get through a stressful time. Your support was second to none and we can not thank you enough."
"Our mortgage advisor, James Courtenay, went above and beyond the call of duty. He kept us updated throughout the process and did as much as he could to support us through this stressful time. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Incredible value for money. Thank you so much for everything."
"JC Financial Solutions were extremely helpful in helping me buy my first property. I didn't really know where to start but everything was made clear to me right from the beginning. They helped me select a mortgage that was right for me and was there every step of the way to help with any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is unsure of the processes and steps involved, it will make the whole thing so much easier!"
"Dealt with my re-mortgage extremely efficiently and helpfully."
Lauren & Jordan Poole
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent, friendly, informative and quick to respond to enquiries."
"I cannot fault the service provided by James and the team. I was kept informed every step of the way and all my questions were answered honestly and in a timely manner. Best of all my remortgage application was completed within 22 days of my initial appointment. I will use JC Financial Solutions for all my financial requirements from now on."
"I can't recommend sue highly enough. After 2 or 3 weeks of being knocked back by a variety of lender's I found sue at jc financial! Super professional, great advice, not someone just reading from a computer screen . She will be the first person I call if I need financial advice in the future."
"Making my life easier! Report review Alot of things in my life are a struggle at the moment, however getting a mortgage with the help of JC financial solutions couldn't have been easier, James helped me work through paperwork and understand everything that I need to know, he made promises which he kept to and I've been left happy and blessed. James and his team were amazing and lovely to work along side. I would highly recommend JC financial solutions"
"This is the third time that we've used James. He's very professional & makes sure we are clear every step of the way. We won't be going anywhere else!"
"Mortgage Agreement JC Financial Solutions have recently helped my wife and I secure a mortgage to buy our new home. We had to work through our finances and choose the right mortgage for us but JC Financials, and in particular Sue Briscoe were there every step of the way. They’re experts in their field and took their time to research our individual circumstances but most importantly are dedicated to customer service. Sue Briscoe has been my mortgage adviser and at times my personal advisor. I cannot speak more highly of the team, working with JC financials has definitely taken the stress out of buying a house!"
"Informative, helpful and friendly company. Can't sing the praises of this company enough. Very informative from start to finish with my mortgage and explained everything every step of the way. They also helped arrange my life insurance cover too which was hassle free. They took a lot of the stress out of sorting my mortgage that I thought I was going to get and I can't thank them enough. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know."
"Highly recommended My husband & I have been clients of JCFS for sometime now & they always go the extra mile to make things easier & keep us up to date. I'd have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family."
Debra Phillips
Unverified Reviewer
"What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser? I needed a BTL mortgage. How did James Courtenay help you? He met with me to discuss my requirements and took care of everything from start to finish. What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for? Yes, absolutely. What could they have done better? I cannot fault the service I received from James Courtenay."
"What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser? Mortgage advice. How did James Courtenay help you? mortgage brokering. What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for? Yes."
"What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser? Needed to get a better rate on my mortgage. How did James Courtenay help you? So easy as James came to my house and went through the process. He kept me informed throughout and had my mortgage offer very quickly. What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for? I've got my mortgage offer and just waiting for it to go through next month."
"What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser? Taking out a Mortgage. How did James Courtenay help you? He researched the best options based on our situation and explained the pros and cons of the options that he was putting forward or us. What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for? Yes, James was a huge help and had a wealth of knowledge meaning that he could answer any questions that we had and increase our understanding of the mortgage process. He was also extremely efficient throughout the whole process."
"What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Mortgage Adviser? I wanted to move home and to do so needed to maximise the amount I could borrow. How did James Courtenay help you? James listened to my priorities and found me what I was looking for. He explained the cost implications of what I wanted to do and the various options available to me. What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for? Yes definitely. I was able to make an informed decision with the information James gave me. What could they have done better? Nothing really... James kept me up to date as things progressed and stayed with me right until I'd completed my purchase."
Southern Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews