Southern Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Southern Mortgages
Read Southern Mortgages Reviews

About Southern Mortgages:

In the heart of Southend-on-sea, Southern Mortgages is built on the grounds of strong financial knowledge, a wealth of experience and a fierce passion for saving people money. Whether you’re a first time buyer looking to secure your new home, or a buy-to-let professional looking to extend your portfolio, you’ll be in safe hands with our expert mortgage adviser team to make your financial situation as hassle-free as possible. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch today, and find out what we can do for your loan or mortgage.

Tell us how Southern Mortgages made you happy
Excellent service throughout the whole process. Tim took the time to get to know me and my circumstances and answered any questions or worries I had. This was especially helpful and reassuring as I’d had a bad experience with another mortgage broker.

As a first time buyer there is a lot of information to navigate and understand but it was all explained so well. I would recommend Southern Mortgages highly.
Thank you Georgina for your kind words and we are pleased that you felt reassured with the service received.
Extremely happy with the service we received from Sue, she is so friendly, knowledgeable & helpful. 100% recommend
Tim was very professional, helpful and efficient. He offered various products with advice to allow us to decide on the best product for us. We are first time buyers with no knowledge of the life insurance market. Would recommend to others and will use again.
Dealt with Tim from start to finish. Kept us informed all the way. Would not hesitate to recommend to a friend if they need a mortgage.
Value for money and a great service, if we ever need another mortgage would definitely use Tim again. Highly recommend.
Sue is very helpful, prompt to all enquiries raised by myself and solicitors. I would highly recommend the company and will be using The company in the future.
Tim was really knowledgable and helpful, he spent a lot of time reassuring me and helping me find the right solution. Would definitely recommend Southern Mortgages and look forward to working with them again.
Fantastic service from Tim and Sue. Very professional. Couldn’t be happier and would never use anyone else!
Tim was fantastic throughout the whole process, and offered a wealth of expertise and advice.
Great customer service - always keeping me up to date with progress and keeping on top of solicitors on my behalf.

Very fairly priced for the service I received. I mainly dealt with Tim, but on one occasion dealt with Sue who was equally up o speed with my application as well and able to help.

A great local mortgage brokers who know the area well.
Tim and Sue always gave excellent service, they would always stay open for us late as we finish work late.
We also had a bit of a problem with the solicitors and the seller but Tim was very efficient and was there to quickly solve the problem.
They were there for us, step by step. Taught us everything we need to know about mortgaging, as we are first time buyers. We feel that we learnt so much from them and we are grateful for their advice too!
Would definitely recommend Tim and Sue!
Excellent service from beginning to end.

Tim found us an industry leading mortgage deal and was always available to answer any questions. Great value for money and worth every penny to know that if problems do occur during the remortgage process there's someone on hand that knows how to get things back on track. Even after completion we've still had the benefit of Tim's knowledge and experience. When conveyancers' explanations concerning next steps with mortgage overpayments and ETA of amended title deeds has fallen short, Tim has more that made up for their shortcomings.

Would definitely recommend Tim and Southern Mortgages.
After our initial meeting which was full of advice and great service Sue has gone over and above. Her professionalism is second to none. I cannot rate her highly enough and we have got a great remortgage deal all thanks to Southern Mortgages and Sue
Sue has been fantastic! She was very thorough and made the whole process so quick and easy for us. She was in constant contact with us and nothing was too much trouble. The charges were more than reasonable for the quality of her advice. Cannot recommend Sue enough for anyone who requires mortgage advice.
Took time to understand my circumstances and found me a great mortgage deal, as well as appropriate life insurance.
Sue was friendly, informative and puts you at ease from the start. She offered advice above and beyond what she was required to do and kept in touch even after her work was done to make sure everything went smoothly for us.

If moving house again, we would not hesitate to use Sue at Southern Mortgages. She really knows her stuff and the whole process was perfect.
We had a super service from Sue recently. Diligent, attentive and kept our application on track all the way through process. We would certainly recommend Sue to friends and family.
We had the pleasure of dealing with James at southern mortgages. He was extremely friendly and professional from the first phone call. He dealt with our remortgage excellently and delivered in a quick timescale. We will definitely use James again in the future and recommend him to friends and family.
Amazing personal, calm service from Sue - 6 weeks from initial enquiry to drawdown and honestly, Sue has given our family brilliant peace of mind and expert advice. She has really helped us with a deal that our current lender could not beat and would thoroughly recommend Southern Mortgages!
Great personalised service, and got me a better mortgage deal than what I could find myself. Highly recommended.
Southern Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 76 reviews