Southern Mortgages Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Southern Mortgages

About Southern Mortgages: In the heart of Southend-on-sea, Southern Mortgages is built on the grounds of strong financial knowledge, a wealth of experience and a fierce passion for saving people money. Whether you’re a first time buyer looking to secure your new home, or a buy-to-let professional looking to extend your portfolio, you’ll be in safe hands with our expert mortgage adviser team to make your financial situation as hassle-free as possible. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch today, and find out what we can do for your loan or mortgage.

Tell us how Southern Mortgages made you happy

"We had a super service from Sue recently. Diligent, attentive and kept our application on track all the way through process. We would certainly recommend Sue to friends and family."
"We had the pleasure of dealing with James at southern mortgages. He was extremely friendly and professional from the first phone call. He dealt with our remortgage excellently and delivered in a quick timescale. We will definitely use James again in the future and recommend him to friends and family."
"Amazing personal, calm service from Sue - 6 weeks from initial enquiry to drawdown and honestly, Sue has given our family brilliant peace of mind and expert advice. She has really helped us with a deal that our current lender could not beat and would thoroughly recommend Southern Mortgages!"
"Great personalised service, and got me a better mortgage deal than what I could find myself. Highly recommended."
"Southern mortgages helped me from start to finish with finding me a good deal for my mortgage. Very professional company I would recommend Southern mortgages as one of the best! They are quick to respond and action any queries as well as finding the best deals on the market. A company that you can trust! Felt very well looked after excellent business. Thank you!"
"Helped me and my brother from start to finish with our mortgage!"
"Very quick and attentive service, constantly letting us know what was going on. I particularly liked how James listened to our particular needs and tailored the solution to our requirements. Highly recommended."
"James was fantastic from start to finish. Always available to help any time of the day or night. Definitely recommend he’s services to anyone."
"Easy to deal with. Always on there case. Made it very easy"
"Sue at Southern Mortgages made the whole mortgage application process very easy. She is very knowledgable and kept me informed of the progress of the mortgage application and I would definitely use Southern Mortgages again if the need arose."
"James was courteous and efficient. He pursued Solicitors and Mortgage Loan company as and when necessary."
"James was a star again and helped me find a great deal, taking care of the whole process and answering any questions I had, he went above and beyond."
"We were very impressed by Southern Mortgages, they were really helpful and listened to our every needs."
"Found me the best mortgage to suit my needs. Top quality service."
"5 star customer service and 5 star advice! Absolutely outstanding."
"We were very pleased with the help we received from Sue, our financial adviser, who helped us to start and complete the process of buying our first property. Thanks to her, we got a very good mortgage deal. She was also a great support all along the process: she was always available to answer our questions and advise us, and chased up different people to help the process move along. On top of that, she was always very approchable and friendly."
"Quite simply their customer service and attention to detail, my wife and I engaged Southern Mortgages (Sue Briscoe) back in November, and we have not regretted it since - even when during the process I lost my beloved wife and I was struggling emotionally with the loss and because my wife managed most of our finances, I had to reach out to Sue @ Southern mortgages a number of times and she resolved all my issues and made the process less stressful - people buy products from people, and with Sue this is no exception, she was methodical, pragmatic and just a joy to deal with"
"Used Southern Mortgages for help with buying my first house. James was really helpful and had excellent knowledge of the mortgages on offer and latest government schemes. They made the process effortless and were easily contactable at all stages. I highly recommend their services and will use them again when coming to remortgage in the future."
"James was incredibly helpful from the start of the process through to my mortgage offer. He offered fantastic advice and was able to convey it in a way I could understand. Nothing was too much trouble."
"Sue was a fantastic advisor. She understood my needs; suggested some suitable options for a remortgage, and did everything necessary to have my mortgage offer in place within a week of my first call to her. Amazing! Lovely person to deal with, too. Friendly and engaging. Thanks Sue!"
Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your review, we were really pleased to help you!

Kind regards,