Southern Mortgages Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Southern Mortgages

About Southern Mortgages: In the heart of Southend-on-sea, Southern Mortgages is built on the grounds of strong financial knowledge, a wealth of experience and a fierce passion for saving people money. Whether you’re a first time buyer looking to secure your new home, or a buy-to-let professional looking to extend your portfolio, you’ll be in safe hands with our expert mortgage adviser team to make your financial situation as hassle-free as possible. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch today, and find out what we can do for your loan or mortgage.

Tell us how Southern Mortgages made you happy

"Sue was a fantastic advisor. She understood my needs; suggested some suitable options for a remortgage, and did everything necessary to have my mortgage offer in place within a week of my first call to her. Amazing! Lovely person to deal with, too. Friendly and engaging. Thanks Sue!"
Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your review, we were really pleased to help you!

Kind regards,
Southern Mortgages.
"James was unbelievably helpful through our whole mortgage application and house purchase. He provided support whenever we needed it through what was not a straight forward mortgage application process (due to circumstances outside of our control). James was really patient and never gave up even when things got quite difficult. What I really appreciated from James, was whilst we were drowning in paperwork he was on hand to work through it with us and took the time to explain complicated financials terms/clauses to me in plain and simple language. I will certainly be going back to James when our 2 year fixed term mortgage period is over and I have already recommended him to several friends. Thank you James for helping us get through a stressful time. Your support was second to none and we can not thank you enough."
Southern Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 60 reviews