Somerset Hot Tubs Reviews

Unit 2 Acorn Park, Huntworth,

Click Here

Tell us how Somerset Hot Tubs made you happy

Telephone
"Gary and his team are friendly and excellent in what they do. I have a Chinese hot tub that died on me. Every other company in the area didn’t want to touch it but Gary was happy to take a look and has completely converted it with American equipment. Thank you!"
"Amazing hot tub, friendly professional service from enquiry to install."
"We have had a good experience from start to finish with the hot tub. Also quick and efficient after sales"
Thanks Matthew for the great review, we are very pleased you are happy with the service and the hot tub.
"Garry and the team did a great job of looking after us from when we first set foot in the showroom through the ordering process to delivery, installation and commissioning. We were upgrading from an inflatable hot tub to a plug-and-play Vita Spa. It was very useful being able to sit in the models on display and find the most comfortable model for our space, accessibility and functional needs. Garry surveyed where we were proposing siting it and confirmed it would fit through the access to the back of the house. From order to delivery was only a couple of weeks and it was quickly and efficiently set up in the evening, filled and chemicals added before they instructed us in the controls and the finer points of water care. By the next morning it was up to temperature and we jumped straight in. I can recommend them without any reservations."
Thanks Andrew for the review, we are very happy we have been able to assist you in making a hot tub purchase. Here at Somerset Hot Tubs we pride ourselves on customer service and as a family business we know what it is like to make a major purchase. Thank you.
"Just took delivery of our Hottub Gary and his team were great from start to finish. Thanks again"
Thanks Andy, we hope your enjoy your hot tub.
"very impressed with the people and great service at a great price would highly recomend them"
"Garry and the team have been so incredibly helpful since I have started using them. I was having a lot of issues with my tub from finding the correct people to discuss under warranty repairs to controlling the chemicals within... Garry has also helped me with the switch over to O-Care system which has made a great difference to the efficiency of the tub! Always great knowledgeable advice and will always come back to me no matter how trivial my questions may be! Thank you for the support!!"
Thanks Ernie for the 5 star review. We work with all our customers to make sure they have the best experience we can offer
"We bought our hot tub a year ago ,and from day one the customer service has been excellent. when we have called with questions they are only too happy to help and give advice ,We recently had a minor issue with the tub and they have simply resolved it with no fuss. This is a genuine great company who provide a quality product and care about their customers . We bought from them following a recommendation and we have not been disappointed. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gary and his company."
Thanks Alan for the review. We consider that customer service is one of the most important parts of our company. Thanks Again
"Always a pleasure to do business with. No hard sell just very pleasant people"
"We do a variety of business with Somerset Hot Tubs and have always found them to be decent, honest and lovely people. Garry, the owner, is very knowledgeable about his products and is keen to do his best for his customers which is appreciated. I would highly recomend them"
"Garry was very friendly and answered all our concerns. The fitters were great. They took all the rubbish with them and made sure we understood what we had to do before they left. We then had a follow up visit from Garry to check we were clear on chemicals etc. We love our new hot tub. We also bought the Covana insulated roof covering with electric opener which makes it a all weather experience."
Thanks for the review Jan, great to hear you are enjoying your new hot tub and Covana and were very happy with our service.
"I have recently received delivery of my Vita hot tub via Somerset hot Tubs and have experienced an exceptional service. I have 'toyed' with the idea of a hot tub for the past 3 years and only went in to find out more. Garry ran through numerous options but most importantly gained an understanding of how I would be using the tub before making recommendations, I went ahead and bought that day and due to stock levels took delivery 3 weeks later, tying in with a date to suit myself. I work in the service industry and am a hard customer to please, Garry and his team exceeded my expectations - I have already recommended 2 friends to Garry."
Thanks Clare, we try to understand what our customers really need rather than just sell you a hot tub. We can then provide the best advice, and tailor a package for the customer needs.Thanks for the positive review and your custom.
"Somerset hot tubs were absolutely fantastic from start to finish of the purchase, they help install the hot tub & didn't leave until they were happy that the tub was ready for use as soon as the water was safe to use,every question I chucked at the team was answered quickly & honestly, I would highly recommend Somerset hot tubs to anyone looking into getting a tub. Alan masland."
What can we say Alan, thanks for the positive review, we try not to just sell hot tubs but offer a service that we know the customers not only want but need. We are here to help over the following years to come.
"These guys are not just interested in the sale but customer care and after sale care also. I have no trouble recommending this Company"
We try to offer the complete service not just the sale. Thanks for the positive review
"Had previously never considered re-conditioned hot tubs before, but am totally happy with my hot tub. Somerset hot tubs go that extra mile to install the hot tub as it was a bit of a challenge and squeeze but we got there. Even helped me move my old hot tub out. Not my first hot tub from Somerset hot tubs so when I say great after sales service for over ten years. Local family run business."
Thanks Mark, as an existing customer its really important for us to be able to help with your second hot tub purchase, as well as your first. Thanks for choosing us again, we look forward to the next 10 years.
"Reliable, trustworthy, honest and solution seeking chaps! I have a very old hot tub and needed an honest opinion on whether it could be fixed - didn’t want to spend a fortune. These guys were so pleasant (and actually quite funny!) and found me a great solution for very reasonable price. Can recommend very highly. Thank you so much!"
Thanks Natalie for your kind comments, we always try to find the best options for the customer and let them decide what they would like us to do. It was a pleasure. If we can help in the future please let us know.
"Very pleased with quick response to my request for someone to fix a couple of things on my hottub. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Nice to have such a professional company nearby."
Thanks Gill, we try to offer more than just a sale of a hot tub, thanks for the very positive review.
"Recently visited Somerset Hot Tubs and purchased a pre owned tub. We were given helpful advice and didn’t feel pressured into the sale. 2 weeks later it was delivered by Garry & his team who installed it and stayed while it filled whilst talking us through everything, making sure we were happy and answering all our questions. A fantastic, friendly service received from start to finish and would highly recommend Somerset Hot Tubs."
Thanks for the 5 star review Laura. We treat all our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves. Many thanks
"Have had our hot tub for a coupe of years now from looking at purchasing the hot tub the info we received was excellent we never got this from other suppliers , this was why we bought from Somerset hot tubs the knowledge was outstanding the service was fantastic and still is nothing is ever to much trouble and they know there clients even after a few years this makes us want to go back and buy products etc cant rate Somerset hot tubs enough. They are out standing from every part from sales to service amazing"
Thanks Neil, we have always tried to be honest and upfront and give customers honest advice. Thanks for the review
"I wouldn't deal with anyone else Somerset Hot Tubs have given me 100% customer service. 10/10"
Thanks Martin, we do our upmost to provide the service customers want. Thanks for the kind review.
Somerset Hot Tubs is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews