Somerset Hot Tubs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Somerset Hot Tubs

01934 412320

enquiries@somerset-hottubs.co.uk

Unit 2 Acorn Park, Huntworth,

How would you rate Somerset Hot Tubs ?

"I have recently received delivery of my Vita hot tub via Somerset hot Tubs and have experienced an exceptional service. I have 'toyed' with the idea of a hot tub for the past 3 years and only went in to find out more. Garry ran through numerous options but most importantly gained an understanding of how I would be using the tub before making recommendations, I went ahead and bought that day and due to stock levels took delivery 3 weeks later, tying in with a date to suit myself. I work in the service industry and am a hard customer to please, Garry and his team exceeded my expectations - I have already recommended 2 friends to Garry."
Thanks Clare, we try to understand what our customers really need rather than just sell you a hot tub. We can then provide the best advice, and tailor a package for the customer needs.Thanks for the positive review and your custom.
"Somerset hot tubs were absolutely fantastic from start to finish of the purchase, they help install the hot tub & didn't leave until they were happy that the tub was ready for use as soon as the water was safe to use,every question I chucked at the team was answered quickly & honestly, I would highly recommend Somerset hot tubs to anyone looking into getting a tub. Alan masland."
What can we say Alan, thanks for the positive review, we try not to just sell hot tubs but offer a service that we know the customers not only want but need. We are here to help over the following years to come.
"These guys are not just interested in the sale but customer care and after sale care also. I have no trouble recommending this Company"
We try to offer the complete service not just the sale. Thanks for the positive review
"Had previously never considered re-conditioned hot tubs before, but am totally happy with my hot tub. Somerset hot tubs go that extra mile to install the hot tub as it was a bit of a challenge and squeeze but we got there. Even helped me move my old hot tub out. Not my first hot tub from Somerset hot tubs so when I say great after sales service for over ten years. Local family run business."
Thanks Mark, as an existing customer its really important for us to be able to help with your second hot tub purchase, as well as your first. Thanks for choosing us again, we look forward to the next 10 years.
"Reliable, trustworthy, honest and solution seeking chaps! I have a very old hot tub and needed an honest opinion on whether it could be fixed - didn’t want to spend a fortune. These guys were so pleasant (and actually quite funny!) and found me a great solution for very reasonable price. Can recommend very highly. Thank you so much!"
Thanks Natalie for your kind comments, we always try to find the best options for the customer and let them decide what they would like us to do. It was a pleasure. If we can help in the future please let us know.
"Very pleased with quick response to my request for someone to fix a couple of things on my hottub. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Nice to have such a professional company nearby."
Thanks Gill, we try to offer more than just a sale of a hot tub, thanks for the very positive review.
"Recently visited Somerset Hot Tubs and purchased a pre owned tub. We were given helpful advice and didn’t feel pressured into the sale. 2 weeks later it was delivered by Garry & his team who installed it and stayed while it filled whilst talking us through everything, making sure we were happy and answering all our questions. A fantastic, friendly service received from start to finish and would highly recommend Somerset Hot Tubs."
Thanks for the 5 star review Laura. We treat all our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves. Many thanks
"Have had our hot tub for a coupe of years now from looking at purchasing the hot tub the info we received was excellent we never got this from other suppliers , this was why we bought from Somerset hot tubs the knowledge was outstanding the service was fantastic and still is nothing is ever to much trouble and they know there clients even after a few years this makes us want to go back and buy products etc cant rate Somerset hot tubs enough. They are out standing from every part from sales to service amazing"
Thanks Neil, we have always tried to be honest and upfront and give customers honest advice. Thanks for the review
"I wouldn't deal with anyone else Somerset Hot Tubs have given me 100% customer service. 10/10"
Thanks Martin, we do our upmost to provide the service customers want. Thanks for the kind review.
"Great Service"
"They have a very good understanding of their products, they won't do the hard sell either. Gary will lead you through the buying minefield of a hot tub, and help you choose what's right for you."
"Always helpful and professional. They know their products well. I have no problem in recommending them."
Thanks Alan, it been great to be able to support you with the service, as well as the hot tub which is a few years ago now.
"This was our second visit to Gary at Somerset Hot Tubs. Gary helped us all of the way with our decision process, offering practical, and useful advice all the way through, covering everything that we would have to consider. We chose to buy from Somerset Hot Tubs because of Gary’s help, and the very relaxed atmosphere which made the whole experience a very pleasurable one. I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone thinking about buying a hot tub to visit Gary first."
Thanks David, for the review and the hot tub purchase, customers have a lot of choice so thanks for choosing us. Looking forward to delivering your hot tub in the coming months once we have built it for you.
"Somerset hot tubs service was brilliant from start to finish. Great product knowledge and easy to understand explanation of care and maintenance. We had a complicated delivery as the tub had to be craned over the house but everything was organised for us. Love our tub would definitely recommend."
Thanks Wanda, it was a pleasure, the Cabaret Vita Spa you have we consider is the best hot tub Vita Made. Your hot tub looks fantastic under the canopy you built.
"Great phone support for vitaspa elan hot tub issues & prompt ordering of new parts."
Thanks Praful, we try to support everyone that asks us for help with a hot tub.
"An excellent after service from Somerset Hot Tubs! We had a heater breakdown and Garry identified the problem immediately. Lee arrived within a week and installed the replacement part. The bill was also affordable. We are back in the land of happy !"
Thanks Richard for the review, we do our upmost to not just sell the hot tub but continue to support our customers for as long as they own the hot tub. Thanks
"Delivery and installation was great"
Thanks Mike for the review, hope you enjoy your Vita Spa hot tub for many years.
"I have been a customer of Somerset Hot Tubs since 2007. I have recently purchased my third Spa! I have continued to be a customer because Gary, Tracey and the team have given me 100% plus service over the years. The service has been fast and efficient. The team are very friendly and their product knowledge is excellent. Its good to deal with a company who knows what they are talking about. Hoping to be a customer for many more years to come."
Thanks Maxine, its been a pleasure helping you to choose and enjoy your hot tub's. We really value your support as the end user has so many options these days. We will continue to support you well in to the future.
"Without a shadow of a doubt, Somerset hot tubs are one of the easiest and friendliest company’s to deal with. I’ve been dealing with them for the last ten years and have never been let down, they are always happy to help."
Thanks Alan, it's been a pleasure working with you for all these years.
"From the minute we stepped in the showroom Garry made us feel very welcome, his knowledge and guidance was very invaluable, nothing was too much trouble and we weren't pushed into a sale. We went away a lot more knowledgeable and didn't hesitate to decide where we wanted to buy our hot tub from. The installation went without a hitch and the after service is fantastic. When we went back in to ask for advice on our water condition it was no trouble for Garry to pop in on his way home from the showroom to test our water and give us advice on which chemicals to use to fix the problem, their service is exceptional and they know their stuff. Well done Somerset Hot Tubs keep up the good work. You won't go wrong purchasing a tub from here."
Thanks Tracy, we are very honest and provide you with as much information we can so you can make an informed decision. Thanks so much for the great review, and look forward to supporting you for many years to come.
Somerset Hot Tubs is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!