Somerset Hot Tubs Reviews

01934 412320

enquiries@somerset-hottubs.co.uk

Unit 3, MTC Business Park, Oldmixon Crescent,

Tell us how Somerset Hot Tubs made you happy
Thank you Garry and Tracy for your help and advice you gave when helping us choose the right hot tub for us.
I would truly recommend Somerset hot tubs to anyone thinking of buying one.
No pressure sales just good advice they listen to what you require.
Delivery and installation was perfect turned up on time installed the hot tub and cleaned up all the packaging and took it away, good hand over and tuition on how to use the hot tub. All I can say is thanks and we are having hours of relaxing time in it .
Alan & June Weston Super Mare
This is my first time of having a hot tub. So pleased I went to Somerset Hot Tubs for it especially in these difficult times of 2020. Garry was always upfront in the beginning when I placed the order of not given definite dates due to the circumstances. When it was the day of delivery the Garry and Lee were amazing nothing was to much trouble for them and they talked us through the maintaining and control operations of the Hot tub. This company I would highly recommend if you are looking for a Hot Tub and peace of mind go to this company. Hot Tub is amazing Thanks to you all at Somerset Hot Tubs
From start to finish Somerset hot tubs have gone over and above. As first time hot tub owners their care and advice have been invaluable. If you are thinking of buying a hot tub give these guys a call I cannot recommend them enough.
I would highly recommend Somerset Hot Tubs. Their service is absolutely amazing. Garry, Tracey the owners are so helpful and nothing is too much trouble. From buying, delivery, installation and after service, they are truly the best. Also Ian who helps Garry with the delivery and installation was also amazing too. They all fantastic. Thank you to all of you.
Somerset Hot Tubs 5 star review on 28th August 2020 Somerset Hot Tubs 5 star review on 28th August 2020 Somerset Hot Tubs 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Absolutely delighted with our recent purchase from Somerset Hot Tubs. We received excellent advice from the team when we visited the showroom and the delivery went very smoothly. We went for the Platinum Refresh and couldn't be happier. It was set up and running within a couple hours and Lee and Gary talked us through the operating instructions, answering any questions we had.

So glad we decided to go to Somerset Hot Tubs!
Could not have asked for better service at every stage from purchase to installation. Highly knowledgeable, efficient and pleasant to deal with. Thank you!
Thank you for your amazing customer service despite this weird time - 2029 and for going the extra mile . Garry and his team are really lovely to talk to and nothing is too much trouble! Garry is full of great advice and takes time to explain it slowly until you understand ! I was worried about whether the hot tub would fit where we wanted it to go and Garry made a 60 mile trip in lockdown to do a site survey ! It was a surprise for the kids too, so he pretended to be a friend putting in some electrics for a mini bar and even changed his shirt ! The tub arrived as promised and installed . We were given a full set of instructions and had lots of good banter in the rain waiting big for the tub to fill up . I can’t thank or recommend Garry and his team enough . We love the tub too - we got a Quatro rotospa because we wanted to support British manufacturing during this rubbish time and were very pleased we did . Thanks Garry 😊
We recently contacted Somerset Hot Tubs with a view to buying a tub, there was no sales pitch or hard sell, just some really good honest advice. Can’t thank Garry and Tracy enough. It wasn’t long before we got a delivery date. The tub was delivered and installed without any major problems. The tub is fantastic, your advice and the service has been second to none. Thank you
Somerset Hot Tubs service was speedy and efficient. When contacted about initial set up of our hot tub they gave us brilliant advice and shared their extensive knowledge about on-going management of our hot tub and the water treatment. Very Impressed with the service and would definitely use again.
Thanks Tracy, glad we could help out. Thanks for the 5 stars
So in this difficult time the last thing I needed was a broken pump on my hot tub, so called Garry he stated that no could come out but he could ship a pump direct and then give me fitting instructions.
The pump arrived the very next day and the E-Mailed instructions were perfect needless to say I now have a working tub again
Somerset Hot Tubs are a great company and Garry always has time for you
I would never go anywhere else, thanks again
Thanks Gary, for the review, pleasure to be able to help
From first look to delivery our service was exceptional. There was no pressure on sales just good clear advice. We had trawled the internet for the right product and only received spam calls and emails. Once going to Somerset Hot Tubs we felt confident in making our investment and have enjoyed since
Thanks Alan, great to know your happy with our service, and enjoying your hot tub. Keep the photos coming on Facebook
My wife and I bought a Vita hot tub from Somerset Hot Tubs, these guys are great..Had to have it lifted over the house, all arranged by them, it worked a treat. It took about 15 mins from trailer to rear garden, all wired in and filling up within 35 mins. Gary was there to co ordinate everything and Lee the installer was on hand and is great with his power tools. Thanks lads another great install.

I had a little problem, nothing to do with Somerset Hot Tubs, but they were out like a flash to put things right, since then I have bought stuff from there unit in Weston Super Mare and it all works fine for me.
Thanks Ray, its been a pleasure to be able to supply you with your hot tub, things do go wrong as you say from time to time but do our upmost to resolve problems quickly. Thanks for the 5 stars
Gary and his team are friendly and excellent in what they do. I have a Chinese hot tub that died on me. Every other company in the area didn’t want to touch it but Gary was happy to take a look and has completely converted it with American equipment. Thank you!
Thanks guys, we do are best to work with our customers regardless of what hot tub they have.
Amazing hot tub, friendly professional service from enquiry to install.
Thanks for the 5 star review
We have had a good experience from start to finish with the hot tub.
Also quick and efficient after sales
Thanks Matthew for the great review, we are very pleased you are happy with the service and the hot tub.
Garry and the team did a great job of looking after us from when we first set foot in the showroom through the ordering process to delivery, installation and commissioning. We were upgrading from an inflatable hot tub to a plug-and-play Vita Spa. It was very useful being able to sit in the models on display and find the most comfortable model for our space, accessibility and functional needs. Garry surveyed where we were proposing siting it and confirmed it would fit through the access to the back of the house. From order to delivery was only a couple of weeks and it was quickly and efficiently set up in the evening, filled and chemicals added before they instructed us in the controls and the finer points of water care. By the next morning it was up to temperature and we jumped straight in.
I can recommend them without any reservations.
Thanks Andrew for the review, we are very happy we have been able to assist you in making a hot tub purchase. Here at Somerset Hot Tubs we pride ourselves on customer service and as a family business we know what it is like to make a major purchase. Thank you.
Just took delivery of our Hottub Gary and his team were great from start to finish. Thanks again
Thanks Andy, we hope your enjoy your hot tub.
very impressed with the people and great service at a great price would highly recomend them
Garry and the team have been so incredibly helpful since I have started using them. I was having a lot of issues with my tub from finding the correct people to discuss under warranty repairs to controlling the chemicals within... Garry has also helped me with the switch over to O-Care system which has made a great difference to the efficiency of the tub! Always great knowledgeable advice and will always come back to me no matter how trivial my questions may be! Thank you for the support!!
Thanks Ernie for the 5 star review. We work with all our customers to make sure they have the best experience we can offer
We bought our hot tub a year ago ,and from day one the customer service has been excellent. when we have called with questions they are only too happy to help and give advice ,We recently had a minor issue with the tub and they have simply resolved it with no fuss. This is a genuine great company who provide a quality product and care about their customers . We bought from them following a recommendation and we have not been disappointed. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gary and his company.
Thanks Alan for the review. We consider that customer service is one of the most important parts of our company. Thanks Again
Somerset Hot Tubs is rated 4.96 based on 47 reviews