Solarcrest Reviews

Telephone
Read Solarcrest Reviews

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

Tell us how Solarcrest made you happy
Very helpful and knowledgable
Prompt design and my changes done without any issues
Would highly recommend
Solarcrest have been excellent so far from initial helpful contact through to installation they’ve exceeded my expectations. Communication throughout has also been outstanding which in the present Covid-19 climate is exceptional.
We were really impressed with the engineer who came to do a site survey and then returned to commission the system, he was very professional and knowledgeable which was helpful to us as we were still learning about the MVHR system having recently moved into the house with it in already. Everyone at Solarcrest was helpful and very professional, highly recommend, thank you!
Very nice people who were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Technical support is great and problems are quickly addressed.
Excellent at first meetings explaining benefits of MVHR and insulation. Everyone I have spoken with has been knowledgeable and helpful. Great customer service.
The items arrived as stated and in good order. The unit has been installed and appears to be working correctly.

I would like to thank you and your company for an excellent service in supplying this product, from the first telephone contact through to delivery the process was very professional. It's a pity other companies are not as good.
very good, professional company. All the installation done on-time.
We have had approx 6 weeks work from the great guys at Solarcrest. My wife found them in a search of the internet and this has turned out to be a stroke of genius.

Not the cheapest, however, they are very much worth the investment. We’ve gone from having a poorly put together draughty house to one that can apply for Passivhaus status.

Richard Marlow, Joe and Mike are the people we dealt with mostly and they were excellent. The folk in the office were good too.
Great team, friendly, polite, Professional
Exceptional client service allied to strong technical engineering capability ensuring that the system is specified and installed correctly. Proactive after sales service adds to a very positive experience. After some shocking experiences with others in this sector it was a relief to find such a professional and proficient supplier.
Good technical team who provide best solution for end user
Just had an MVHR system installed by Solarcrest. Great service from design to installation.
The installation all went well and looking good. There was a slight delay to the scheduled date of installation but communication was good and we were able to work around it.
I have found solar crest site team well trained and professional. Their site team worked perfectly with our time schedule and performed all agreed tasks promptly. All managers and line leaders informed us about their detailed daily plan on site. All work carried out by solar crest has been checked by their technical and quality manager at completion and commissioning. this making us keen to work with them again on future projects.

Navid Elahi
Altin Homes
Project Manager
I was playing with the idea of installing an MVHR system during a new build project. I had several discussions with Solarcrest and they were brilliant with any queries I had. They knew the product and were happy to help with advise on any on site adjustments I would need to make for the install.
I wanted a supply only quote and was given different option for different systems and budgets.
On choosing the airflow unit I then moved on to the design process. The design drawings were sent very quickly and I didn’t feel it was causing any problems when I changed a few details and duct routing.
All the components had arrived within a week and everything so far seems to be of excellent quality. The kit is comprehensive and the technical background is forthcoming when needed.

Solarcrest have have always been there to answer any calls and I would recommend working with them on a similar project.
Hi,

We're always delighted to hear when a self install goes well. We're always on the end of a phone line for advice and support when needed! We're confident the system will continue to be a success.
Our install just needs the final completion and commissioning to complete the task but i have been very impressed so far.
Turned up when expected, carried out a very neat tidy install so far and i have had good communication and response from the team in the office when required.
They do alot right
Gary Martin
Premises Manager
Thanks for the review!

We pride ourselves on our professionalism, so it's always really good to have feedback that shows our guys are doing the job right. We're always on the end of the phone if you need us.
I found Solarcrest very friendly and helpful to work with and would highly recommend them. Very pleased with both our MVHR system and spray foam roof.
Thanks for the review Craig. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system!
Easy to deal with, professional site team and very understanding when things don’t run according to plan!
If ever I do this again these people will be on my preferred supplier list.
Solarcrest designed an supplied the MVHR system for a major extension to my 1953 bungalow. The documentation to assist in installation was comprehensive and reasonably straight forward.
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the review. We're glad everything has gone well for you, and remember if you do have any issues, we're just on the end of the phone.
Solarcrest designed, supplied and installed the MVHR for our new build. They were helpful, professional and tidy. Thank you.
Solarcrest 5 star review on 23rd November 2018
Thanks for the review. Good to see the install looking so good. but that's why we always use the best installers!

Hope the rest of your build goes as well as this has and you enjoy your system, and of course your new home!
Solarcrest is rated 4.90 based on 147 reviews