Solarcrest Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Solarcrest

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

How would you rate Solarcrest?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent customer service and product"
"Easy to communicate with, arrived on time, tidy and quick. Installation is quiet."
Thanks for the review! We always try and be as professional as possible!
"Very flexible in working around the moving targets on my large project."
Hi,

Thanks for the review! We always try and be flexible and accommodate the needs of our clients. We hope the project is a success.
"We deal on a regular basis with Solarcrest and find their Service, from initial enquiry through to detailed lay out drawings and delivery excellent. We trade in the Channel Islands so it is good to know we can trust Solarcrest to provide us with what we require, even with us living on an Island with all the problems logistically that can crop up with Freight and delivery. we have never had any problems. Regards Phil Priaulx Managing Director Priaulx West Ltd"
Hi,

Thanks for the review. It's especially pleasing to hear from one of our repeat customers. We're delighted that you have been so pleased with our work for you and look forward to the next project!
"Good pricing structure and excellent product knowledge with a superb after sales installation guidance and a straight forward web site and how to complete each stage of the installation."
Thanks so much for the great review, which reinforces everything we try to do to help people get their systems fitted as well as possible. I hope you enjoy the benefits!
"Experienced company with very good industry knowledge, wide range of products and sound advice. Customer service during the installation was excellent! Highly recommend Solarcrest to others (especially people who are creating well insulated, air tight buildings)."
Thanks for the lovely review! We like to think that we are as knowledgeable as anyone in the industry about the products and also their benefits and always make sure the right property is getting the right system. We hope you enjoy those benefits in your warm, dry, comfortable home! Thanks!
"Always helpful with myself and the builder, quick and easy to order extras."
Thanks for the review. Always good to get positive feed back. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your system!
"Good work ethic on site from the Instalations team"
Thanks for the review! Good to hear that the team worked well for you.
"Very thorough. They took the time to understand my requirements and then did an efficient first fix of the ventilation and spray foam insulation."
Thanks for the review. We always pride ourselves on getting the job done right. Careful planning is important because we want every system we fit to be perfect for the property.
"I have been carrying out an MVHR self installation, my system is an Airflow DV110 with Airplex Pro ducting system. Right from the early design stage to the ordering and installation process, all the staff at Solarcrest inparticularly Eliot and Nathan have displayed absolute product and installation knowledge always answering any questions I had. Having a little knowledge of MVHR systems I found Solarcrest during my research stage to offer accurate and unbiased advice only offering what was best for my project. I also found my system estimate to be very competitively priced. I highly recommend Solarcrest."
Many thanks for the review. Our knowledge of not only the systems and units, but also the vast benefits they offer is something in which we take great pride. We only want to install the best possible units for each property. And as independent retailers, we are able to offer the best advice possible. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of your system.
"Solarcrest arranged a service visit speedily and efficiently."
Thanks for the feedback. We try and be as quick and professional as possible!
"Friendly and professional staff, very helpful and knowlegable about their products and services."
Thanks for the review. Product knowledge and knowledge of the huge benefits these systems have for home owners is key to how we operate. We always ensure the absolute best system for every property! Thanks again!
"The engineer, Richard Marlow, took personal responsibility to ensure that the Adroit system worked as it should and was totally professional and responsive throughout."
Thanks for the nice review. We always pride ourselves on professionalism throughout the process, and Rick is certainly one of the best! We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system and if you have any problems, we're only a phone call away!
"No one can come close to these guys!! They have a fantastic customer service from the start all the way to the end and even after they have done their jobs. Not like other companies where once they have your business they don’t care. These guys are awesome. I’ve probably asked a hundred questions to several people in the company and they always come back with an answer. They are all helpful from the initial person that gave me the quote to the guys who came and fitted our MHVR system. And the guys who fitted our MHVR unit were awesome, they actually care about about what they are doing and look after your property. They aren’t those kind of people who try and install as fast as they can. They even went out of their way to get some spray foam to fix a poor job that the roofers has carried out. I’m so glad I went with Solarcrest, there are so many companies that do what these guys do, but I honestly don’t think anyone can come close to Solarcrest. They help in every way. They even gave us advice on how we can protect our property in other ways with simple measures. I’m even thinking of doing our roof insulation with Solarcrest. They are so thorough at their jobs. I’m so glad I found these guys, would definitely recommend. They are definitely worth it."
Really pleased to hear how well everything went. We always appreciate that where other companies might just see a job as 'just another job' we know that we are working on people's homes. So we never cut corners. It's not the first time we've got stuck in to fix someone else's previous dodgy work either! We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system and look forward to hearing from you about the roof insulation! Thanks for the great review!
"Quick pricing, produced RAMS when asked, installed on the date we wanted."
We're pleased that everything went so smoothly. We always try and work around the best schedule for our clients. We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new system.
"Solarcrest were happy to discuss the process and the technical side of installation and process."
We are always available to talk through any technical aspect of your installation and are also on the end of the phone following its completion should you have any further questions. Thanks for the review, and we hope you are enjoying the new system.
"Solarcrest installed spray foam in our new and existing roof spaces. Very pleased with the install and they were always available to answer any queries that I had."
Thanks for the review. We'll always be no more than a phone call away during your installs, and beyond if needed. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new, warmer home.
"Gave recommendations that were sensible and proven to work. Sound technical support and post implementation accreditation."
Thanks for the review. We believe in supplying the best system for the client, not for ourselves. We are always on the end of the phone should you have any questions in future. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your system.
"Solarcrest understood my requirements perfectly and provided me with much advice based on undoubted expertise and experience. I am particularly grateful for the persistence shown in advocating foam roof insulation. The MVHR system and roof insulation were installed cleanly and efficiently. I look forward to many years of benefits."
We're pleased to hear that everything went well and are delighted to have provided you with the system. Airtight insulation and a top of the range MVHR system will ensure you enjoy a warm, dry comfortable home for many years. Thanks for choosing Solarcrest and also for the glowing review!
"Always received helpful and positive advice over the telephone which allowed us to self- install our system. Now up and working and performing as anticipated."
Thanks for a review. We always like to hear that our team is working well. Really pleased to hear that it is working well, and we're still only a phone-call away should you need any support or advice!
Solarcrest is rated 4.91 based on 100 reviews