Solarcrest Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Solarcrest

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

How would you rate Solarcrest ?

"Great customer service, backed up with quality products. First rate installation."
"The full control and communications throughout the job. The workers were fantastic hard working doing the job as it was their own house also advising on better ways to approach each problem."
Hi,

Many thanks for the positive review. We're always on hand to come up with solutions to any problems that might arise during the install process.

Thanks again!
"Very very knowledgeable and supportive competent company. We had both MVHR and Sprayed insulation. The performance of both is brilliant throughout the house."
"Solarcrest have been fantastic from design to install of our MVHR unit. They are extremely helpful and every question I had along the way was clearly answered. They were neat and tidy inside the house and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Hi Carla,

Thanks for the review. We're delighted to hear that the install went so well for you and hope that you enjoy the benefits of the new system.

Solarcrest.
"I am delighted with the MVHR and spray foam insulation! Solarcrest did what they said they would when they said they would which was all fantastic!"
Thanks for the excellent review. We have years of experience and know as well as anyone how frustrating and even costly it can be if one part of your project is delaying the next, so we will always to our best to there at the right time to get the job done. I hope you enjoy the benefits of the system!
"Very pleased with my new unit. The job was a replacement MVHR unit for an old broken unit in a private residence. Jon and Kathy were really helpful and knowledgable, and Richard who came to fit the unit turned up on time, explained how the new unit worked, and left my house and garage where they'd worked clean and tidy. Very happy and would highly recommend."
Many thanks for the review. Always good to hear that everything is working well. We pride ourselves on leaving the job looking as good as possible and being as knowledgeable as anyone in the UK on the systems we fit. We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new unit!
"Very good service. Few others are doing what they do: eco-retrofit. Answered questions & dealt with 'issues' in a down-to-earth, prompt, friendly & efficient manner."
Thanks for the review. We believe we are unique in the UK for what we offer, and it's always great to hear that things have gone well.
"Excellent customer service and product"
Thanks for the review!
"Easy to communicate with, arrived on time, tidy and quick. Installation is quiet."
Thanks for the review! We always try and be as professional as possible!
"Very flexible in working around the moving targets on my large project."
Hi,

Thanks for the review! We always try and be flexible and accommodate the needs of our clients. We hope the project is a success.
"We deal on a regular basis with Solarcrest and find their Service, from initial enquiry through to detailed lay out drawings and delivery excellent. We trade in the Channel Islands so it is good to know we can trust Solarcrest to provide us with what we require, even with us living on an Island with all the problems logistically that can crop up with Freight and delivery. we have never had any problems. Regards Phil Priaulx Managing Director Priaulx West Ltd"
Hi,

Thanks for the review. It's especially pleasing to hear from one of our repeat customers. We're delighted that you have been so pleased with our work for you and look forward to the next project!
"Good pricing structure and excellent product knowledge with a superb after sales installation guidance and a straight forward web site and how to complete each stage of the installation."
Thanks so much for the great review, which reinforces everything we try to do to help people get their systems fitted as well as possible. I hope you enjoy the benefits!
"Experienced company with very good industry knowledge, wide range of products and sound advice. Customer service during the installation was excellent! Highly recommend Solarcrest to others (especially people who are creating well insulated, air tight buildings)."
Thanks for the lovely review! We like to think that we are as knowledgeable as anyone in the industry about the products and also their benefits and always make sure the right property is getting the right system. We hope you enjoy those benefits in your warm, dry, comfortable home! Thanks!
"Always helpful with myself and the builder, quick and easy to order extras."
Thanks for the review. Always good to get positive feed back. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your system!
"Good work ethic on site from the Instalations team"
Thanks for the review! Good to hear that the team worked well for you.
"Very thorough. They took the time to understand my requirements and then did an efficient first fix of the ventilation and spray foam insulation."
Thanks for the review. We always pride ourselves on getting the job done right. Careful planning is important because we want every system we fit to be perfect for the property.
"I have been carrying out an MVHR self installation, my system is an Airflow DV110 with Airplex Pro ducting system. Right from the early design stage to the ordering and installation process, all the staff at Solarcrest inparticularly Eliot and Nathan have displayed absolute product and installation knowledge always answering any questions I had. Having a little knowledge of MVHR systems I found Solarcrest during my research stage to offer accurate and unbiased advice only offering what was best for my project. I also found my system estimate to be very competitively priced. I highly recommend Solarcrest."
Many thanks for the review. Our knowledge of not only the systems and units, but also the vast benefits they offer is something in which we take great pride. We only want to install the best possible units for each property. And as independent retailers, we are able to offer the best advice possible. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of your system.
"Solarcrest arranged a service visit speedily and efficiently."
Thanks for the feedback. We try and be as quick and professional as possible!
"Friendly and professional staff, very helpful and knowlegable about their products and services."
Thanks for the review. Product knowledge and knowledge of the huge benefits these systems have for home owners is key to how we operate. We always ensure the absolute best system for every property! Thanks again!
"The engineer, Richard Marlow, took personal responsibility to ensure that the Adroit system worked as it should and was totally professional and responsive throughout."
Thanks for the nice review. We always pride ourselves on professionalism throughout the process, and Rick is certainly one of the best! We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system and if you have any problems, we're only a phone call away!
Solarcrest is rated 4.92 based on 107 reviews