Solarcrest Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Solarcrest

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

Tell us how Solarcrest made you happy

Telephone
"Disappointing is about the best description. Solarcrest came recommended and the initial phone calls were very positive offering good options and most importantly lots of support. The supply was fine and the fitting was straightforward enough but we are finding the unit draughty and noisy in use and frequently turn it off which defeats the point.. We think there are issues with the design and possibly with the machine, we have tried numerous times to resolve it with both solarcrest and Vent Axia and have managed to get it so we can mostly put up with it but still end up turning it off at times. In particular the commissioning was a total waste of money (£450) the guy spent 30 minutes tops actually doing anything none of which seemed to be anything technical and I ve had to change lots of elements to get it to work for us, but they won't give you the paperwork you need to get the completion SAP done without it."
"Easy to deal with, professional site team and very understanding when things don’t run according to plan! If ever I do this again these people will be on my preferred supplier list."
"Solarcrest designed an supplied the MVHR system for a major extension to my 1953 bungalow. The documentation to assist in installation was comprehensive and reasonably straight forward."
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the review. We're glad everything has gone well for you, and remember if you do have any issues, we're just on the end of the phone.
"Solarcrest designed, supplied and installed the MVHR for our new build. They were helpful, professional and tidy. Thank you."
Thanks for the review. Good to see the install looking so good. but that's why we always use the best installers!

Hope the rest of your build goes as well as this has and you enjoy your system, and of course your new home!
"Excellent, accommodating and speedy service. Great and friendly communication both by phone and email. Highly recommend."
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on our communication with customers throughout the process and beyond, so remember, if you do have any issues going forward, we're only on the end of the phone.
"Richard is a really good installer and really helpful for maintenance. Does magic for retrofit install"
Thanks for the fantastic review. Richard and the team absolutely pride themselves on getting the install right and it looking perfect every time. Nice to hear that they are doing such a good job!
"I purchased 2 x F5 filters and 3 replacement (big grey plastic) screws for my Vortice HR400. Helped throughout, great service, thank you."
Thanks for the review, and we're glad you had a positive experience. If you need anything else, you know where we are!
"The Zehnder ComfoAir you installed is a great machine – very quiet and with a stable app so easy to control. I was a bit sceptical about having MVHR – noise / servicing / how well it would work. The results so far have been very impressive. In winter when all windows and doors closed the feel of the air in the house is outstanding. An added bonus is the distribution of heat within the property so that we usually only need to heat the house from the underfloor heating in the ground floor slab which then radiates through the house – aided by the redistribution by the MVHR. Your team were great and the fact that you can cross specify products to create the most appropriate system is great."
Hi Oliver, thanks for your review! It;s always good to hear that people are happy with our products and service. We hope you continue to enjoy your new system, and remember that we're only a phone call away if you ever need us! Thanks!
"Very professional and knowledgeable company and would highly recommend them. The MHVR and sprayed insulation all working well. A big thank you !"
Thanks for the review! Glad everything is working well for you.
"Really happy with the service, great company and great support for the self build project. Would highly recommend them."
Hi Susan,

Thanks for the review! And remember, if you have any issues down the line we're only a phone call away!
"I have worked with Solarcrest on my projects now for over 4 years. They are a pleasure to do business with as they take the time to support you through different options and provide a professional service in the design, installation and after service care. They obviously care about the service they provide and en devour to provide the right products for each circumstance. I am very happy to recommend them. Pete Wright"
"Very good, top quality equipment and expensive. I was tempted to install this myself with support but I’m glad I didn’t. Although I don’t think in principle was complicated it was involved and would have taken me ages to do, which with the build timescale would not have been possible. It’s not yet commissioned so I can’t comment further."
Hi,

We're pleased you are happy with the quality of the equipment we use. We may not be the cheapest on the market, but we always make sure the right units are supplied, and only use the best quality ducting. If you want a job doing, you might as well do it right!
"Very please with the service received from the whole team"
Hi! We're delighted to hear that! We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new system.
"I’m very impressed by the quality of service, the help and advice when choosing our MVHR system and the quality of the system itself."
Many thanks for the review. We make it our policy to not just sell you an MVHR system, but to make sure we sell, supply and fit the right system for every job. We hope you enjoy the benefits!
"very helpful"
Thanks! We try and be as supportive of all of our clients as possible.
"Great service, fast delivery, very helpful highly recommend them."
Thanks for the review. We're always just a phone call away if you need support!
"Nice helpful people to deal with at each stage of the project. Would certainly use again."
Thanks for the review Mike. We hope we can work with you again!
"Great in depth knowledge of low energy heating and cooling solutions, all explained in plain English, a confidence inspiring company."
Many thanks for the review. We always take care to have the best knowledge possible about the products we offer. We want to ensure that you always get the best possible system for you, not for us! And we're always on the end of the phone should you have any issues in the future.
"Excellent customer service very friendly. Quick to respond to my emails or phone calls. Delivery arrived on the day specified but did come in 4 desperate lots so could have gone wrong. Will be installing myself so hope technical back up is good."
Hi, thanks for the review. We're always on the end of the phone if you need us!
"Easy to deal with and knowledgeable"
Thanks for the review. We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new system.
Solarcrest is rated 4.90 based on 128 reviews