Solarcrest Reviews

Telephone
Read Solarcrest Reviews

eliot@solarcrest.co.uk

Solarcrest (Distribution) Ltd38-42 Brunswick HillMacclesfield

Tell us how Solarcrest made you happy
Just had an MVHR system installed by Solarcrest. Great service from design to installation.
The installation all went well and looking good. There was a slight delay to the scheduled date of installation but communication was good and we were able to work around it.
I have found solar crest site team well trained and professional. Their site team worked perfectly with our time schedule and performed all agreed tasks promptly. All managers and line leaders informed us about their detailed daily plan on site. All work carried out by solar crest has been checked by their technical and quality manager at completion and commissioning. this making us keen to work with them again on future projects. Navid Elahi Altin Homes Project Manager
Solarcrest have been very efficient to deal with throughout the stages of our project so far. They have been able to make alterations to the design where necessary on site and the quality of their work is very good. I would have no hesitation in working with them again on future projects.
Thanks for the great review, and we look forward to working with you again!
I was playing with the idea of installing an MVHR system during a new build project. I had several discussions with Solarcrest and they were brilliant with any queries I had. They knew the product and were happy to help with advise on any on site adjustments I would need to make for the install. I wanted a supply only quote and was given different option for different systems and budgets. On choosing the airflow unit I then moved on to the design process. The design drawings were sent very quickly and I didn’t feel it was causing any problems when I changed a few details and duct routing. All the components had arrived within a week and everything so far seems to be of excellent quality. The kit is comprehensive and the technical background is forthcoming when needed. Solarcrest have have always been there to answer any calls and I would recommend working with them on a similar project.
Hi, We're always delighted to hear when a self install goes well. We're always on the end of a phone line for advice and support when needed! We're confident the system will continue to be a success.
Our install just needs the final completion and commissioning to complete the task but i have been very impressed so far. Turned up when expected, carried out a very neat tidy install so far and i have had good communication and response from the team in the office when required. They do alot right Gary Martin Premises Manager
Thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on our professionalism, so it's always really good to have feedback that shows our guys are doing the job right. We're always on the end of the phone if you need us.
I found Solarcrest very friendly and helpful to work with and would highly recommend them. Very pleased with both our MVHR system and spray foam roof.
Thanks for the review Craig. We hope you enjoy the benefits of your new system!
Disappointing is about the best description. Solarcrest came recommended and the initial phone calls were very positive offering good options and most importantly lots of support. The supply was fine and the fitting was straightforward enough but we are finding the unit draughty and noisy in use and frequently turn it off which defeats the point.. We think there are issues with the design and possibly with the machine, we have tried numerous times to resolve it with both solarcrest and Vent Axia and have managed to get it so we can mostly put up with it but still end up turning it off at times. In particular the commissioning was a total waste of money (£450) the guy spent 30 minutes tops actually doing anything none of which seemed to be anything technical and I ve had to change lots of elements to get it to work for us, but they won't give you the paperwork you need to get the completion SAP done without it.
Dear Jon, we’re obviously disappointed that you aren’t entirely satisfied with the MVHR system we supplied for your builder to install. It’s worth noting that MVHR is designed to run 24x7, so if you are switching it off it’s likely to be running on boost when you switch it back on again, until the humidity levels return to normal. As explained, this could be affecting your acoustic expectations. We can confirm the ducting provided was designed correctly to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Vent Axia have agreed there is no fault with their unit. We also know the system has been balanced and commissioned by a qualified engineer. You neglect to mention our engineer had to connect unfinished pipes, remove flyscreen’s from exterior grilles and wait for scaffold to be removed before starting, and that you had to leave site before a full handover with operator training could be completed. The commissioning fee also covered what was a 120 mile round trip. As you know Solarcrest have spent considerable time on the phone trying to troubleshoot the issue, and you have declined our offer to send an engineer to investigate. Regrettably as a supply-only project Solarcrest cannot take full responsibility for the performance of the system you installed. The offer to send our engineer still stands should you change your mind. Commissioning paperwork is issued automatically on receipt of your final payment, hence the delay.
Easy to deal with, professional site team and very understanding when things don’t run according to plan! If ever I do this again these people will be on my preferred supplier list.
Solarcrest designed an supplied the MVHR system for a major extension to my 1953 bungalow. The documentation to assist in installation was comprehensive and reasonably straight forward.
Hi Alan, Thanks for the review. We're glad everything has gone well for you, and remember if you do have any issues, we're just on the end of the phone.
Solarcrest designed, supplied and installed the MVHR for our new build. They were helpful, professional and tidy. Thank you.
Solarcrest 5 star review on 23rd November 2018
Thanks for the review. Good to see the install looking so good. but that's why we always use the best installers! Hope the rest of your build goes as well as this has and you enjoy your system, and of course your new home!
Excellent, accommodating and speedy service. Great and friendly communication both by phone and email. Highly recommend.
Hi Paul, Thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on our communication with customers throughout the process and beyond, so remember, if you do have any issues going forward, we're only on the end of the phone.
Richard is a really good installer and really helpful for maintenance. Does magic for retrofit install
Thanks for the fantastic review. Richard and the team absolutely pride themselves on getting the install right and it looking perfect every time. Nice to hear that they are doing such a good job!
I purchased 2 x F5 filters and 3 replacement (big grey plastic) screws for my Vortice HR400. Helped throughout, great service, thank you.
Thanks for the review, and we're glad you had a positive experience. If you need anything else, you know where we are!
The Zehnder ComfoAir you installed is a great machine – very quiet and with a stable app so easy to control. I was a bit sceptical about having MVHR – noise / servicing / how well it would work. The results so far have been very impressive. In winter when all windows and doors closed the feel of the air in the house is outstanding. An added bonus is the distribution of heat within the property so that we usually only need to heat the house from the underfloor heating in the ground floor slab which then radiates through the house – aided by the redistribution by the MVHR. Your team were great and the fact that you can cross specify products to create the most appropriate system is great.
Hi Oliver, thanks for your review! It;s always good to hear that people are happy with our products and service. We hope you continue to enjoy your new system, and remember that we're only a phone call away if you ever need us! Thanks!
Very professional and knowledgeable company and would highly recommend them. The MHVR and sprayed insulation all working well. A big thank you !
Thanks for the review! Glad everything is working well for you.
Really happy with the service, great company and great support for the self build project. Would highly recommend them.
Hi Susan, Thanks for the review! And remember, if you have any issues down the line we're only a phone call away!
I have worked with Solarcrest on my projects now for over 4 years. They are a pleasure to do business with as they take the time to support you through different options and provide a professional service in the design, installation and after service care. They obviously care about the service they provide and en devour to provide the right products for each circumstance. I am very happy to recommend them. Pete Wright
Very good, top quality equipment and expensive. I was tempted to install this myself with support but I’m glad I didn’t. Although I don’t think in principle was complicated it was involved and would have taken me ages to do, which with the build timescale would not have been possible. It’s not yet commissioned so I can’t comment further.
Hi, We're pleased you are happy with the quality of the equipment we use. We may not be the cheapest on the market, but we always make sure the right units are supplied, and only use the best quality ducting. If you want a job doing, you might as well do it right!
Very please with the service received from the whole team
Hi! We're delighted to hear that! We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new system.
Solarcrest is rated 4.87 based on 155 reviews