SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
I have now been wearing these socks for 2 or 3 years for walking and sport. They are extremely comfortable, wash well and do not wear out. An excellent product
Always very easy online shopping, quick delivery and easy returns.
When it comes to socks theres only one place to go SocksFox. Fantastic range, competitive prices and ultra fast delivery.
The quality of the items was excellent as was the quick service and the pricing very competitive. I would buy again without hesitation.
A good range from high quality marks with regular discounts. The ordering, delivery and returns service is very good. Strongly recommend.
I've made several purchases from SocksFox over some few years. Ordering, despatch and delivery have been consistently efficient and straightforward. The socks have been very good quality and cheaper than elsewhere.
I have been purchasing Falke and Mey products from Socksfox for over ten years, and have always been extremely satisfied with the efficiency of their service, and the high quality of their products. I would readily recommend them as an online retailer of quality European stockings and undergarments.
I’ve recently found this website, I was so impressed with the products and speedy delivery, I purchased further items and will certainly use them again whenever the need arises. Well Christmas is coming so what better time to treat someone you love. 💕
I love SocksFox! :) There is such a great range of lovely luxury goodies which have been priced very reasonably. They are easy to order from and the size guides are really helpful. I've been a customer for several years and have always been very happy with my panties and the lovely customer service. Highly recommended :)
Great selection, fair pricing, and fast shipping to the U.S. Excellent source for quality socks!
Falke socks are great!
Excellent service and delighted with the product - will order from you again
Great service
great socks great service
Excellent qualify. Good price. Thank you.
great products & updates if something is out of stock & will take a little longer to arrive than normal
Excellent quality.
QUick delivery, order as described.
Great service and product offering
A perfect online shopping experience from browsing to delivery. Fast, efficient and reliable.
SocksFox is rated 4.77 based on 635 reviews