SocksFox Reviews

of reviewers recommend SocksFox
Read SocksFox Reviews

About SocksFox:

Top European brand finest quality socks, underwear and accessories for business, leisure and sport. When only the best in comfort, materials & design will do. We offer the widest range of Falke products in the UK. Other brands include Hanro, Zimmerli, Mey, Pantherella, Bresciani, Burlington, Marcoliani, Dore Dore, Scot-Nichol, Rohner, Schiesser and Corgi.

An independent family run business established in 2004, we are based in the picturesque flat fens of Lincolnshire in the UK. At SocksFox we aim to offer our customers a shopping experience where you can buy the top quality brands that you know and trust, whilst offering you a level of individual customer service and product knowledge that as a smaller, highly specialised company we can provide.

The brands we offer have been selected because they use only the very best materials and are beautifully constructed to create the most comfortable garment possible. We have also chosen brands that complement one another to offer a wide range of socks, underwear, nightwear and sportswear for men, women and children, that you can wear whatever the occasion, be it at home, at work or at play.

suppliers@socksfox.com

Unit 2, Plover Court, Stephenson Avenue.

Tell us how SocksFox made you happy
top quality and fast delivery
Items were sent quickly
Little problems on delivery time but however fine merchandise
Selected good because I had to wait for stock to come in, not too long though, otherwise it would have been very good
The service is very good and effiecient and there is focus on the relevant aspects in the process instead of the general and often robot generated irrelevant general response to specific questions that many bigger websites offer. Also a fast proces. There is focus on relevant information on the website instead of fancy look. Only minus I have experienced is that they accept orders for items they don't actually have in stock at the time of purchase. However the time from the the order is placed to the items is actually back in stock is short so I only experienced a small delay in the process.
Pleased that I had the option to order by 'phone as I prefer this method rather than via the internet. Service received was prompt and efficient.
Very good products. Helpful Staff.
Good and efficient ordering and delivery
The house socks I purchased were exactly what I was looking for. My son no longer slips on the wooden floors at home, his feet stay warm and he likes to wear them! I will continue buying these socks for my kids.
Excellent Customer Service and Prices
Good service, but the colour reproduction and description on Falke socks is not great...hence I had to return the whole order.
Very happy with the socks they wash very well and am told comfortable to wear
I found socks Fox easy to understand and order from , my purchase came reasonably quickly
My order was dealt with efficiently and theitem arrived in good time and perfect condition; no complaints!
Excellent quality products. If not in stock good communication to say despatch will follow later
Good service and product always as described, though shipping frequently delayed due to insufficient stock.
Good selection of products.
Love my Mey vest tops. The fit style and quality are fantastic. Not so happy at the way SocksFox accept my order take the money from my account and then email to say the product is out of stock and will email when in stock (usually about a week) They do warn that this can sometimes happen but it has happened to me with every order.
Good prices. Delivery charges a bit high to Norway as there are no VAT deducted from Socksfox
good, delivery slow on some items but sent the ones they had separately earlier
SocksFox is rated 4.77 based on 635 reviews