Silver Bubble Reviews

4.9
Based on 768 reviews
Read Silver Bubble Reviews

About Silver Bubble:

Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Very pleased with my order of silver earings - nice quality, excellent price, fast delivery and good communications. I will shop at Silver Bubble again.
Great service, arrived ahead of schedule. Will make a great anniversary gift.
Earrings are fabulous and exactly as shown on the website, thank you!
Absolutely in love with my purchase! Fits perfectly and looks amazing, fantastic quality, brilliant craftsmanship, and delivery was fast. Great value for money too, I’ll definitely be buying again from Silver Bubble!
Silver Bubble 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Earrings bought as a gift, not yet given. They look lovely & well made. Delivery was exceptionally speedy and packaged well. Item box is pretty ordinary with bubble wrap in between bottom & top of lid for protection! I’m sure my friend will love.
I bought the silver Conch shell and chain as a present. It really is beautiful. I couldn’t help but try it on myself and I know my friend will love it. It’s so beautifully crafted and is the perfect length on the 20” chain. It arrived the day after I ordered. Thank you SilverBubble.
Excellent all round.
Lovely earrings. Efficient service, very prompt
I bought the large rectangular tree of life earrings as a present. They arrived really quickly and are beautiful. They are excellent quality.
Beautiful necklace and wonderfully crafted.
Beautiful ring. Super quick delivery.
Lovely earrings well made excellent price came very quickly ordered in the afternoon was delivered by the morning.
Very pleased with my ring. It's so pretty, I can't stop looking at it! Packaged nicely and arrived promptly. Thank you.
Very pleased good quality nice designed earings
Very good website and easy to manage payment service. Swift and accurate delivery which was well packaged with receipt and information related to product. Beautiful jewellery.
Thank you for your great review, much appreciated and happy you are pleased with the earrings. Best wishes, Heidi
Beautiful ring and great service
Thank you for your review, very pleased to hear the ring is a success! Best wishes, Heidi
Excellent service. Only negative never had any information of it had been posted or order received etc. Delivery very quick and lovely ring
Thank you for your review, very happy to hear you are pleased with your ring! You should have received both an order confirmation and shipment email from us. Unfortunately (and rather frustratingly), our emails do sometimes end up in spam/junk folders. Apologies you didn't receive them. Enjoy your new ring! Best wishes, Heidi
Mega fast delivery beautiful product
Thank you for your review, very happy to hear you are pleased with the earrings! Best wishes, Heidi
Good quality :)
Thank you very much for your review! Best wishes, Heidi
I would recommend highly
Thank you! Hope you are enjoying your turquoise stud earrings. Best wishes, Heidi
Silver Bubble is rated 4.9 based on 768 reviews