Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Guest
"I'm so pleased with my turquoise bangle and the excellent delivery service provided. I now have my eye on a pair of earrings!! ๐Ÿ˜Š"
"Amazing customer service.....rings arrived in one day. Beautiful silver workmanship. Heidi is superb!"
"No problems at all, my order arrived beautifully packaged and only 2 days after ordering. Highly recommend!"
How was the packaging?
"Unique beautifully crafted jewellery. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š"
How was the packaging?
"Their products are made to very high spec, their very reasonably priced and delivery was very quick. Will shop with them again."
How was the packaging?
"I had been looking for some silver jewellery for ages and couldnt find what I wanted then I came across Silver Bubble they had exactly what i was looking for really nice simple mexican designed jewellery at great prices, I bought 2 rings and they arrived the next day talk about speedy. This is an excellent company to shop with and I will buy more and they will make a lovely gift for birthdays etc. Excellent, well done to all the team at Silver Bubble you have made this customer very happy!!"
How was the packaging?
"The ring was exactly as described, looked exactly like picture and arrived within 2 days - couldn't ask for more - will use again"
How was the packaging?
"Excellent experience with Silver Bubble. When you buy online, you’re never quite sure what to expect, but the pendant I ordered as a birthday gift for a friend is beautiful; it’s unusual and of very good quality. I can’t wait to give it to my friend at the weekend, she’s going to love it, Delivery was exceptionally quick and I will most definitely use Silver Bubble again, their range of jewellery is unique. I also very much like the fact that it is made by small, independent jewellers and am happy to support their work. Thank you, Silver Bubble."
How was the packaging?
"Absolutely love my ri gs have purchased 4 so far and all beautiful and very fast delivery"
How was the packaging?
"Quick delivery & my item was great quality even better than I had expected. I was delighted with it. ๐Ÿ˜"
How was the packaging?
Looks lovely! Love your collection of bangles :-)
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful rings fitted perfectly."
How was the packaging?
"Everything I have ever bought from silver bubble has been beautiful. Well made, solid chunky jewellery. This flower bracelet was no different. Absolutely stunning!"
"Love my new ring its beautiful and fast delivery. Thank you x"
How was the packaging?
"The second ring I have bought - superb quality, designs that make a statement and delivered the next day! Love wearing them."
How was the packaging?
"I love this silver jewellery and most important , Heidi is extremely kind and provides excellent customer service, always there to answer you!"
How was the packaging?
"Silver Bubble is BRILLIANT! All the pieces I have bought from them have been presents for friends. Everyone has been completely delighted. The designs are beautiful, and quite unusual, the quality of the silver very good. The fact that it supports individual Artists in Mexico is another huge plus. The normal business stuff is great too, quick delivery etc."
How was the packaging?
"Excellent product and delivered very promptly"
"I ordered Forget-Me-Not heart shaped pendent and matching ear-rings.They arrived next day to my delight and surprise. I am absolutely thrilled with the jewellery.they are so lovely and delicate.also such good quality for the money. I shall in the future use Silver Bubble again."
How was the packaging?
"Daisy bracelets were bought as gifts and the recipients were thrilled with the uniqueness of them. I had a few questions during the ordering process and even though I was operating on a 5 hour time difference, Heidi at Silver Bubble responded immediately. Great service."
How was the packaging?
"Website and shopping experience was very simple and easy to use to start. And let’s not forget they have a wide range of really beautiful jewellery! Making choices was the hardest part! My items arrived the very next day so Silver Bubble would be perfect for those last minute gift ideas. Packaged really nicely too. Unfortunately the ring I purchased was too large, so I email the team and was delighted to receive a very quick reply, sympathetic to my problem and offering to exchange the ring as soon as I posted back the original. Could not have been more friendly or helpful. I shop online frequently, having a blend of human experience and convenience of fast shopping is the best experience for me. I think Silver Bubble are a really great company, they are clearly working hard to make their business a success and I shall definitely be back and recommending them to my friends! Thank you so much, particularly Heidi and her friendly emails."
How was the packaging?
"The earrings are super,likewise the price and service! many thanks, Suzanne."
"Very Quick Delivery. Beautiful bangle."
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 417 reviews