Silver Bubble Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

Tracey Gray
"I was a bit stuck for a 70th birthday present for my young at heart mum, when I came across Silver Bubble. I decided on a beautiful silver hammered bangle. The bangle was delivered within 2 days, what can I say....its stunning , as soon as I opened the gift box and seen it I knew I had made the right choice. I can't wait to give it to her, and I know she will love it. Will definitely be ordering more items of jewlery from this site. Thank you"
Sue Whitehead
"Delivery very quick. Nice handmade earrings that didn't disappoint at all. Good value for money. I would use this site again."
Dawn Robertson
"Ordered a ring for my friends birthday, she loves unusual designs. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and she loves it! Would definitely recommend silver bubble."
How was the packaging?
"The item was delivered quickly and was high quality."
How was the packaging?
"Another beautiful piece of jewellery. Wonderful customer service and delivery - again!"
How was the packaging?
"Very prompt delivery. A little gift of Forget Me Not ear rings for my Daughter a memento of the passing of her Grandmother passing away from Dementia. Only downside was I thought it was coming with a gift card."
"It was a Christmas Gift for my Granddaughter She really Loved it"
How was the packaging?
"I appreciated the prompt and friendly customer-centric approach and the swift dispatch of the ordered item while my wife was thrilled with her new ring. You have earned yourselves a very happy client. Well done!"
How was the packaging?
"Heidi is so, so helpful and frankly the jewellery is just beautiful, of the highest quality and incredible value. I ordered over the Christmas break and still got my bangle and ring the next working day (after post started again). I cannot recommend using Silver Bubble more! Will definitely be making another purchase soon as I am super happy with my new jewellery!"
"Very efficient ordering and the recipient liked the gift a lot."
How was the packaging?
"Just received my bracelet today and I am very happy, it is nicer than I thought from the photos!! Perfect service from start to finish, I contacted the company over Christmas and had an instant reply!! I rarely write reviews but wanted to share a fantastic company. I would definitely recommend and would buy again from Silver Bubble!! Thank you!!"
How was the packaging?
"Absolutely delighted with the quality of the jewellery. Fast delivery too."
How was the packaging?
"Very impressed with delivery time considering I ordered two days before Christmas. I purchased two rings both lovely and very good quality. Will be back for more! Thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Excellent service and the silver rings were as described. very happy customer, thank you."
"Beautiful quality reindeer silver earrings!! So pleased."
"Very good quality."
How was the packaging?
"Fast shipment and great communication. Very pleased with the customer service and the item I have ordered is absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much"
How was the packaging?
"Speedy service, i think i received the order the next day....and nice quality of the work."
"fast delivery. looks a quality item. bought as Christmas present for daughter. she will love it"
How was the packaging?
"The gift I ordered arrived very promptly"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely ear rings and really fast delivery. So glad I found your site !"
How was the packaging?
"The piece I ordered was everything I expected. Simply beautiful & arrived so quickly !"
How was the packaging?
"Ease of ordering, speed of delivery, and my husband says it is lovely. (He bought it me for Xmas so I haven't seen it yet!)"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.91 based on 370 reviews