Sign-Holders by Green Magic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sign-Holders by Green Magic

About Sign-Holders by Green Magic: In 2018 Green Magic celebrated its 23rd Birthday. Their Sign-Holders.co.uk online shop was established in 2007. Many years of experience are therefore at customers' disposal.

Over the past 21 years the business has grown to encompass display solutions for many sectors including retail, education, healthcare and hospitality.
Customers include hundreds of colleges and universities, major hotels and leisure groups as well as retailers ranging from High Street stores to garden centres (which is where it all began).
The business operates from 3 modern warehouse units on a business park in rural Hampshire supplying businesses of all sizes as well as private individuals.

As an online business with secure bricks and mortar foundations the company remains committed to its customers, with more innovative products in the pipeline.

sales@green-magic.co.uk

Waltham Business ParkBrickyard RoadSwanmore

How would you rate Sign-Holders by Green Magic ?

Tim Watson
"Exactly as described, very prompt delivery. Recommended!"
Margaret Smith
"Perfect for our requirements sturdy and well made."
Jackie Jackson
"Really pleased. Been looking for a frame to hang a large map. Couldn’t find a frame big enough. Came across these sign holders. Does the job perfectly. Well packaged and delivered a couple of days after ordering. Thank you."
"The board was competitively priced and seems to be of good quality. Delivery was quick."
"Delivery very prompt. Three units were damaged. I emailed to say units were damaged and was asked to send a photo of damaged units. I emailed back to say I could not do that as I do not have a smart phone. Still waiting to hear 5 days later"
"I’m still waiting for my delivery Renpad Ltd"
Hi Matthew,

We are very sorry Parcel Force had some issues with delivering to your address as we dispatched the order the same day that you placed it, however we are glad to see you have now received the goods.

This is a rare occurrence and am sorry, in future if you give us a call to make us aware you have not yet received your goods then we will endeavor to liaise with Parcel Force to iron out any delivery issues and have the items delivered as soon as possible.

King Regards,

The Green Magic Team.
"Quality products and quick delivery.Will use again,thank you."
"The customer service was excellent"
"The service was incredible - we ordered 2 x sign holders & from ordering to delivery was less than 24 hours. The staff were incredibly helpful & friendly."
"Magnetic hooks ordered, delivered and paid for without problems. Packaging contains expanded foam which should be designed out."
"Products match description, swift delivery!"
"Exactly as described, very prompt delivery. Recommended!"
Hi Tim,

Thank you for the lovely review and great photos! We love seeing the products in use.

King Regards,

The Green Magic Team.
"Great product , Great service , Highly Reccomended ."
"Quick delivery, good quality products"
"Very good service. pleased with the product. Good price"
"Website easy to use Goods delivered quickly and received package well Great value for money - will definitely use again"
"Very impressed with the service, I had problems ordering, made a phone call to them and said it was quite urgent now, came the next morning. Sorted THANKYOU"
"This was my first purchase but definitely not my last Perfect service Item exactly as described Thank you"
"All good as wanted."
"A-frame was what I wanted at a good price and quality. Delivery was super speedy."
"Excellent, sturdy products! Fast delivery."
"Perfect for our requirements sturdy and well made."
"I bought 5 outside Perspex leaflet folders which were reasonably priced and came well packed on time. I’m waiting to see how they perform but they look up to the job"
Sign-Holders by Green Magic is rated 4.81 based on 1,308 reviews