Sign-Holders by Green Magic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sign-Holders by Green Magic

About Sign-Holders by Green Magic: In 2018 Green Magic celebrated its 23rd Birthday. Their Sign-Holders.co.uk online shop was established in 2007. Many years of experience are therefore at customers' disposal.

Over the past 21 years the business has grown to encompass display solutions for many sectors including retail, education, healthcare and hospitality.
Customers include hundreds of colleges and universities, major hotels and leisure groups as well as retailers ranging from High Street stores to garden centres (which is where it all began).
The business operates from 3 modern warehouse units on a business park in rural Hampshire supplying businesses of all sizes as well as private individuals.

As an online business with secure bricks and mortar foundations the company remains committed to its customers, with more innovative products in the pipeline.

sales@green-magic.co.uk

Waltham Business Park, Brickyard Road, Swanmore

How would you rate Sign-Holders by Green Magic ?

David Coldwell
"Excellent service from pre-purchase telephone inquiry on to online ordering and payment through to delivery. Everything was clear and simple and the process ran very smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to use Sign-Holders again. The various leaflet holders have now been fitted to our recently adopted village telephone kiosk which is now acting as an information kiosk."
Tim Watson
"Exactly as described, very prompt delivery. Recommended!"
Margaret Smith
"Perfect for our requirements sturdy and well made."
"I have used this company for a few years and have always had great service and they have always supplied good quality products. I hope to use them for many years to come."
"Good products"
"Both products arrived quickly and were well packaged to ensure no breakages. I have not fitted them yet but they appear to be very good quality and ideal for the purpose required."
"Website was helpful to find the product and overall experience was very good."
"Very efficient service. Great. Would use again."
"It was exactly as I wanted it to be"
"Ordered Magihook25 - easy process and the product was delivered promptly ad packaged appropriately. Great service - recommended."
"Excellent service and product."
"Great product at excellent price. Speedy delivery"
"I called first to confirm what I wanted and they were great and explained what I needed was correct, he even took me through the ordering process so I knew what to do and I ordered it Thursday 4th Oct and got it today 8th Oct.. Thank you and will use again when I need to.. MMeyecare opticians (Stirling Scotland)"
"Great product. Easy to order and arrived bang on time. Really good value for money. Amongst the cheapest I could find so very happy!"
"The ordering process was straightforward and the parcel arrived on time and well packed. The A5 leaflet holder is well made and I now just need to fix it to the wall. If I need anything similar I would certainly purchase from Sign Holders again."
"Goods as advertised ordered 2nd arrived 5th October easy to order all good."
"Very good service. Arrived in 48 hours as promised."
"Items arrived very quickly and well packaged. Items are sturdy and well made"
"Quick delivery and exactly what I ordered!"
"Easy to use ordering system and excellent customer service communication from order through to delivery. Good Quality product at a price that beats many others."
"Excellent service - items arrived on time and the team delivered as promised."
"Easy to navigate site. Good range of products. Good communication. Fast delivery. Would recommend."
Sign-Holders by Green Magic is rated 4.81 based on 1,372 reviews