ShoeStation Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend ShoeStation Direct
Read ShoeStation Direct Reviews

About ShoeStation Direct:

We are a family business based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We have been retailing footwear and accessories since 1987, we have a large and well-stocked shop trading as Quinn's Footwear at 25 High St. Daventry NN11 4BG (01327 872033). We really try to go that 'extra' mile to achieve customer satisfaction.

mail@shoestationdirect.co.uk

2 Newton Close, ,

Very pleased with shoes I ordered. Despite these challenging times we live in at the moment, delivery was very prompt.
All good. Great service, great product!
Good Shoes, wanted one in black, appears not to be in stock. Happy with my purchase.
Super fast delivery Great boots Many thanks
excellent service and fast delivery. very reliable seller
Outstanding service. Easy to use website, excellent selection to choose from and prompt delivery. Really pleased with the quality of the boots ordered.
Shoes arrived quickly and in good condition, better price than elsewhere too!
Well made dealer boots and with good service
The mens sandals were very good value for money,so good I purchased another pair
Very comfortable shoes and service will order again in future.
received in good time - as described and shown -just as were required - overall very easy experience - will look to and recommend Shoe Station Direct in future .
quick and hassle-free service
Service was excellent with very fast delivery. Shoes even came with a spare pair of laces. Haven't properly tested shoes yet.
The walking boots ordered were a good price and good quality.slight problem with royal mail delivery service but no fault of shoestation.would certainly buy from them again
Great shoe
Thank you, Delivery on time. Perfect fit.
This will be second order that I have placed over the years for similar shoes. I recall the previous delivery being quick but this one took around 7 days to complete. I would recommend that, depending one's application, the next size up is chosen and then an insole inserted to aid comfort. This second delivery (a size 9) did seem a little tight. From experience, the canvas upper will probably stretch a little and be a little more flexible..
Good shoes, good service - what more do you want?
Lovely and comfortable but don’t come far enough up the front of the foot than I hoped they would. I’m a size 6 but felt the size 5 would’ve been better fit
Very good service, prompt delivery. very pleased. Will use again.
ShoeStation Direct is rated 4.88 based on 1,047 reviews