ShoeStation Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend ShoeStation Direct
Read ShoeStation Direct Reviews

About ShoeStation Direct:

We are a family business based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We have been retailing footwear and accessories since 1987, we have a large and well-stocked shop trading as Quinn's Footwear at 25 High St. Daventry NN11 4BG (01327 872033). We really try to go that 'extra' mile to achieve customer satisfaction.

mail@shoestationdirect.co.uk

25 High Street

Wha exactly do you want me to say??? I picked some boots. I paid for them. You delivered them as promised... Good for you.... 🙄
Shoes came on time fitted ok ,I have the same shoes in white . My only complaint was I asked them to be left inside the front porch but they were left outside
Excellent service and a great price, I was kept informed all the time as to what stage of the process we were at, my first dealings with Shoe station but will not be my last - recommend 100% Gary
Excellent service quick delivery good value product.
Brilliant service all round, highly recommended
Great product, service and delivery.
Excellent seller - puchased pair of men’s Sketchers arrived in record time lovely shoes at a good price .
Good value, excellent quality shoes at a very good price, fast (standard) delivery.
Prompt and efficient service with a great selection of footwear. Thanks
Fantastic Service! Had to return the initial purchase as too small. New order made for replacements. Refund processed quickly, phone support excellent and shoes are great. Thanks!
Shoes as described and quick delivery
Ordered a pair of the Chase Yard boot. Excellent quality, good price very pleased with the purchase. Royal Mail lost the parcel for a couple of days but is a Royal Mail issue not a ShoeStation Direct issue. ShoeStation dispatched the parcel very quickly.
Very comfortable & very light. Fast delivery & very good price
The ordering process was simple, the communication was good and delivery was superfast. I purchased Cotswold Stonesfield walking shoes because I already own a pair of Cotswold walking boots which I are this most comfortable and hardwearing I have ever owned.
Literally cannot fault shoestation direct for price and delivery won’t be going anywhere else from now on 5***** all the way!!
Ordering process simple and easy. Delivery very prompt.
Excellent quick service no problems would order again
Cheaper than anywhere else and fast delivery.
Ordered on Saturday arrived Wednesday, quick smooth process from start to finish. Will order from here again
Very fast delivery, very good price compared with other sites for the same boots. Unlike other suppliers they are aware of some brand's sizing issues- and will actually warn you if you need to go a size up. -saving all that trailing about to return! They answered a query very quickly by email. Good company!
ShoeStation Direct is rated 4.87 based on 930 reviews