ShoeStation Direct Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ShoeStation Direct

About ShoeStation Direct: We are a family business based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We have been retailing footwear and accessories since 1987, we have a large and well-stocked shop trading as Quinn's Footwear at 25 High St. Daventry NN11 4BG (01327 872033). We really try to go that 'extra' mile to achieve customer satisfaction.

mail@shoestationdirect.co.uk

25 High Street

"I cannot praise the service highly enough! Placed an order for two Ben Sherman Polo Top's, unfortunately when I tried them on, they were a bit big for me. Filled in the easy as returns form for an exchange and posted back. Soon as my order was received back at ShoeStation Direct I received an email to confirm, a couple of msgs later my Polo's were winging their way back to me. This time, perfect fit and top quality clobber!! Thank you very, very muchly!!! 😂😂"
"Prompt delivery - good quality garden shoe, and comfier than the Crocs they were replacing."
"I love my new boots, good quality and value Delivery time excellent Thank you Bridie"
"Slippers wee very nice and well packed but sadly not a good fit for me"
"Great choice of shoes great service good price would use again"
"Top class service. Very quick, excellent value. ShoeStation Direct will be the first place we go to for shoes in the future. Thank you very much."
"The shoes arrived promptly and were of a high quality. This is about the fifth pair I've had over the years for work......love these shoes."
"Rubbish product! Bad quality and wouldn't be buying again from this website!"
Hi, please accept my apologies for this, however, we have had no issues with these goods and also this is the first time we have heard of your problem, please do send them back. Returns advise is on the invoice.

Thanks, ShoeStation Direct
"Excellent service and fast delivery"
"good all round service"
"Best price for Hi Tec walking boots and fast delivery."
"Efficient,prompt and good value"
"great service and prices, good quality goods arrived quickly can't ask for more"
"smooth transaction"
"Although we never kept the Boots as they were not suitable. The service was excellent"
"Good price and quick delivery."
"Shoes are dappa Service is dappa And I Wii be ordering again very soon M GRIFFEN 😁"
"Fast delivery and great price. Thanks."
"Excellent information about the shipment and fast delivery."
"I BOUGHT A PAIR OF WALKING/HIKING BOOTS FROM SHOESTATION DIRECT, I HAVE NOT USED THEM YET, BUT SHOESTATION WERE FAST TO DELIVER THEM FOR ME, EVERYTHING WAS EASY TO DO TO ORDER AND CHEAPER THAN ANYOTHER RETAILER ON THE WEB, SO I WOULD RECOMEND THEM. THANKYOU."
ShoeStation Direct is rated 4.84 based on 218 reviews