ShoeStation Direct Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ShoeStation Direct

About ShoeStation Direct: We are a family business based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We have been retailing footwear and accessories since 1987, we have a large and well-stocked shop trading as Quinn's Footwear at 25 High St. Daventry NN11 4BG (01327 872033). We really try to go that 'extra' mile to achieve customer satisfaction.

mail@shoestationdirect.co.uk

25 High Street

Kanagasabai N
Verified Buyer
"Rubbish product! Bad quality and wouldn't be buying again from this website!"
Suttherland, S
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and fast delivery"
"good all round service"
"Best price for Hi Tec walking boots and fast delivery."
"Efficient,prompt and good value"
Mrs Lynn P
Verified Buyer
"great service and prices, good quality goods arrived quickly can't ask for more"
"smooth transaction"
"Although we never kept the Boots as they were not suitable. The service was excellent"
"Good price and quick delivery."
"Shoes are dappa Service is dappa And I Wii be ordering again very soon M GRIFFEN 😁"
"Fast delivery and great price. Thanks."
"Excellent information about the shipment and fast delivery."
"I BOUGHT A PAIR OF WALKING/HIKING BOOTS FROM SHOESTATION DIRECT, I HAVE NOT USED THEM YET, BUT SHOESTATION WERE FAST TO DELIVER THEM FOR ME, EVERYTHING WAS EASY TO DO TO ORDER AND CHEAPER THAN ANYOTHER RETAILER ON THE WEB, SO I WOULD RECOMEND THEM. THANKYOU."
"5 stars!!!!!!"
"great prices and communication.Delivered on time.Highly recommended"
"Delivered within two days of ordering. Good value for the money. Very comfortable walking shoes. Would buy from ShoeStation Direct again."
"perfect to know."
"Very quick delivery, and I received emails advising me about my order so I knew what was happening. Lovely boots too at a great price. I wouldn't hesitate to order from ShoeStation again"
Mr Anthony P
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the boots they come as promised, they are great in muck can't fault them."
"Great prices, fast delivery."
ShoeStation Direct is rated 4.84 based on 211 reviews