ShoeStation Direct Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ShoeStation Direct

About ShoeStation Direct: We are a family business based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We have been retailing footwear and accessories since 1987, we have a large and well-stocked shop trading as Quinn's Footwear at 25 High St. Daventry NN11 4BG (01327 872033). We really try to go that 'extra' mile to achieve customer satisfaction.

mail@shoestationdirect.co.uk

25 High Street

"Have never used this company before but I was impressed. Easy website and delivery fantastic ! Bought as a gift so can't speak for the recipient but the slippers do look good."
"First time we have used this site and very happy with how it all works. Shoes ordered came very promptly at a decent price. Just what we wanted. Would recommend."
"Brilliant service. A good price and very quick delivery."
"Brilliant service thanks"
"very efficient, no fuss, very professional"
"very pleased with service, fast and efficient. will use ShoeStation Direct again."
"Order a parka for my husband, had to send it back. I sent an email and asked to email me when his size came back in stock, I received an email within a week to tell me the item was back in stock so I ordered it and a few day later it was here."
"Excellent place to purchase from! Once again excellent service I always purchase my slippers from here (moccasins). Prompt delivery and I am once again very pleased with my purchases."
"Very pleased and really comfortable."
"I cannot praise the service highly enough! Placed an order for two Ben Sherman Polo Top's, unfortunately when I tried them on, they were a bit big for me. Filled in the easy as returns form for an exchange and posted back. Soon as my order was received back at ShoeStation Direct I received an email to confirm, a couple of msgs later my Polo's were winging their way back to me. This time, perfect fit and top quality clobber!! Thank you very, very muchly!!! 😂😂"
"Prompt delivery - good quality garden shoe, and comfier than the Crocs they were replacing."
"I love my new boots, good quality and value Delivery time excellent Thank you Bridie"
"Slippers wee very nice and well packed but sadly not a good fit for me"
"Great choice of shoes great service good price would use again"
"Top class service. Very quick, excellent value. ShoeStation Direct will be the first place we go to for shoes in the future. Thank you very much."
"The shoes arrived promptly and were of a high quality. This is about the fifth pair I've had over the years for work......love these shoes."
"Rubbish product! Bad quality and wouldn't be buying again from this website!"
Hi, please accept my apologies for this, however, we have had no issues with these goods and also this is the first time we have heard of your problem, please do send them back. Returns advise is on the invoice.

Thanks, ShoeStation Direct
"Excellent service and fast delivery"
"good all round service"
"Best price for Hi Tec walking boots and fast delivery."
ShoeStation Direct is rated 4.85 based on 227 reviews