ShoeStation Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend ShoeStation Direct
Read ShoeStation Direct Reviews

About ShoeStation Direct:

We are a family business based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We have been retailing footwear and accessories since 1987, we have a large and well-stocked shop trading as Quinn's Footwear at 25 High St. Daventry NN11 4BG (01327 872033). We really try to go that 'extra' mile to achieve customer satisfaction.

mail@shoestationdirect.co.uk

Helen J
ShoeStation Direct 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Eliesha H
Cheap and quick, thanks!
Boots as described.Look good quality leather. Good price, fast delivery.Trusted company to deal with.
My order was delayed due to Royal Mail, however, I emailed and spoke to Samuel who was more than helpful, reassuring me that my parcel was with the Royal Mail and would be delivered. Thank you Sam.
Brilliant service delivered next day. And good quality pair of boots. Will use again and highly recommend
I would rate shoe station 5 stars but however couldn't because they don't have a good return policy i gave 3 stars. They only allow for you to get a exchange on the size of the exact shoe purchased but can't exchange for a different type of design. But they quickly agreed the refund. Please change your policy
Item was delivered on time and the slippers looked exactly as advertised.
Excellent service 5 star rating Exactly what was ordered, fast delivery at a good price, what else can you ask.
Excellent Quick Service
The earnest comfiest work boots my husband had ever purchased! Would highly recommend!
Lovely boots, excellent service
I bought these shoes because I wanted waterproof walking shoes for the winter. I am so glad I chose them. They are comfortable but sturdy and my socks don't get wet in the mornings any more. Great. I will certainly buy more.
Excellent customer service, speedy despatch & I was kept informed all the way regarding my delivery. Harley Davidson Distortion boots are top quality & great design, very happy.
ShoeStation Direct 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Thank you shoe station for prompt delivery and a fantastic price for my boots.
Great price and free delivery for over £29.99! Quick delivery. Will definitely use again.
Northcape palm brown boots - excellent. Fast, free delivery; easy on-line purchase and cheaper than anywhere else that I have looked at.
The coat I ordered was too big , so I sent it back straight away to be exchanged for a smaller coat , but still havnt received it or had any acknowledgement that they have received the original order
Hi Clive, I spoke to you yesterday on the phone, as stated, once back we will process this for you, like we do with all returns. once processed on our side you will be informed. Please track the parcel via the Royal Mail reference you read out to me yesterday (29th Nov 2021). To confirm, once back we will process this ASAP. Thanks, Sam
Very pleased with order. Delivery was quick and my hubby loves his shoes. Very happy customer. Thank you
Very good service kept up to date with emails and delighted with wick delivery to North of Scotland. Boots I purchased were actually £20 cheaper than most leading competitors. Will certainly be using ShoeStation in the future. Well done full marks.
Next day delivery great and great boots highly recommend
Brilliant service delighted with my husbands Hush Puppies, xmas present arrived very quickly,he had to try them on & he is very pleased,so am I many thanks.
ShoeStation Direct is rated 4.88 based on 1,281 reviews