ShoeStation Direct Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,716 reviews
Read ShoeStation Direct Reviews

About ShoeStation Direct:

We are a family business based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We have been retailing footwear and accessories since 1987. We have a large and well-stocked Factory Shop. We really try to go that 'extra mile' to achieve customer satisfaction. We are a genuine UK registered company.

mail@shoestationdirect.co.uk

2 Newton Close

Excellent, arrived quickly and very comfortable
Their prices are competitive and the delivery was quick.
We’re going very helpfully when I returned my first order because they did not fit. They did not quibble just gave me a straight swap for different boot.
Excellent service from start to finish. Will definitely use again.
Fast reliable service. Informed of every step of delivery. The work shoes by Sketchers are very comfortable. I would use ShoeStaion again.
A wonderful Service, my Sketchers Summits , arrived on time, and at a good price. Thank you so much.
Kept informed at every stage of the order until punctually delivered , and shoes as required.
Excellent service, quick and straightforward.
Very fast delivery and great item.
Excellent service from this company and I would recommend them to anyone. First class.
Good shop. Easy to deal with.
Reasonably priced arrived on time as promised
This company is extremely professional. It keeps you informed every step of the way from receiving an order to delivering it. I have used ShoeStation twice now and would to give it 10 stars if possible.
Good price , excellent service and delivery very quick
Good price..excellent quality..1st class service..
Quick delivery and a fantastic pair of boots.
Ordered these shoes for my father in law. Whole process quick and easy and prompt delivery.
Excellent, unbeatable price for a pair of Berghaus boots, and delivered very quickly and securely indeed. Would strongly recommend it.
First time used , no problems easy transaction
Very pleased with the service and kept me up to date from ordering to delivery. Delivery as advised and received by Royal Mail who also provided tracker and gave good time indication so not waiting in all day would recommend.
ShoeStation Direct is rated 4.90 based on 1,716 reviews