Shock Absorber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shock Absorber
Read Shock Absorber Reviews
I’ve got big boobs and never managed to find a really good supportive sports bra … until now! Fits well and is so comfortable. Also looks good!
Not really happy about items. One of the sports bras was faulty, and another one was too small.
Very pleased with new bra have tried lots previously and this is by far the best at preventing bounce in the gym. Fast delivery too
I was very pleased with the service and the product staff very helpful
Great bras however far too small fittings. And only go up to 38. So a little disappointed I’m afraid to say.
Hi Lindsey, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I have passed your feedback onto the appropriate team to take a look into for future Shock Absorber customers. Please let me know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team
Posted 1 hour ago
The fitting guide was really helpful. I was anxious that the size might not be right but it was perfect, thank you!
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra for all your extreme and high-impact activities. Please let us know if we offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team
Posted 1 hour ago
I am surprised when fellow runners don't use Shock Absorber Run sports bras. I've worn them for over 10 years and can't imagine even trying any other brand. I can buy online and know the fit won't have changed each season, unlike running shoes!
Hi Gillian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and that you have found your sports bra suitable for all your extreme and high-impact activities. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team
Posted 1 hour ago
Strong material,great support, not sure if I went to small or too large as the straps are digging in my shoulders a little too much, but I think this was my error
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra for your activities. We would be more than happy to offer you advice and recommendations to help you find the perfect fit, please email us via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team.
Having finally worked out which bra I needed I ordered them. Quick in delivery. Although not cheap these are only the second time of buying shock absorber sports bras. They last forever! Very comfortable fit, lovely colours and the material is so smooth. Couldn’t ask for more. Thank you.
Hi Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra for your activities. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team.
Little tight on the shoulders and cannot lengthen straps any further but feel will stretch in time same as the band around the back Again very tight.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I have passed your feedback onto the appropriate team to take a look into for future Shock Absorber customers. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team.
I’m sending it back to you! I have emailed, it’s too tight and flimsy not what I was expecting. Will post this week and hope for a quick full refund. Thankyou
Hi Jane, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I have passed your feedback onto the appropriate team to take a look into for future Shock Absorber customers. If the bra is unworn, undamaged with the labels still attached, we would be more than happy to accept your return for a refund. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team.
Really happy with my new Ultimate Run Bra. Like the adjustable straps. Gives me lots of comfort options.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra in the Ultimate Run Bra. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team.
Having tried lots of different sports bras these are the best by far. They are comfortable and supportive and wash well. I have 3 now in different colours!
Hi Tracey, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra. Please let us know via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, if we can offer you any further assistance, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team
Wore my new bras this week for my running training sessions and wished I had been wearing them since I did the couch 2 5k in March. Expensive but worth every Penny for comfort and security.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra for all your activities. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team.
Good Bra but unfortunately the sizing was off to the point it wouldn’t even do up ( despite having many bras in this size and following the size chart ) . Disappointing given I then had to pay to return it .
I had to buy a new shock absorber sports bra because my old one which latest 8 YEARS finally broke. I have never had a piece of clothing last so long and was worried I wouldn’t be able to find it again - I am 36E with a breast augmentation so it’s important to have full support and I must say the bra has changed since back then and the perfect bra got even more perfect!!! These are worth every penny and I highly recommend - best support out there !!!
Brilliant bra. Probably the only bra that truly supports your breasts and there is no bounce at all. Always had problems trying to find a good supporting sports bra. I have found it at last. Excellent.
Ultimate Run Bra Padded Really good sports bra, returned as the wrong size and reordered. Would like more colours with this particular bra.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and take you have found your perfect fitting sports bra. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team
Fabulous as always
Hi Zoe, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and take you have found your perfect fitting sports bra. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Shock Absorber team
They seem fit, would have liked to see the bra fit video before buying as I'm now not sure I have the correct size, but otherwise fine.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed your feedback onto the appriopraite team to take a look into however, please see a link to our Fitting Guide page on our website: https://shockabsorber.co.uk/fitting-guide/ where we explain how you can find the perfect fit. Please let us know if you need any further assistance via email: customercare@shockabsorber.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help Thanks, Millie, and the Shock Absorber team
Shock Absorber is rated 4.0 based on 188 reviews