Shape Posture Seating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shape Posture Seating
Read Shape Posture Seating Reviews

About Shape Posture Seating:

Trusted Provider of Ergonomic Workplace Assessments & Solutions: Founded in 1967 as Shape Design Contracts Ltd, Shape Posture Seating changed its name over 20 years ago to reflect a new focus in the emerging ergonomics industry. The business remains family owned and run, and we continue to gain a reputation for excellence in both the products we supply and the service we provide.

mark@shape-seating.com

Shape Posture Seating

Tell us how Shape Posture Seating made you happy
Great chair, really can't fault it. Customer service was really helpful too
Very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
5 stars- I would like to thank Mark and his team, for the excellent service that I received when buying a new chair from this company. Having suffered a bad accident last year, I found myself looking for an ergonomic chair. I contacted Mark at Shape Posture seating who was very helpful when advising me on which chair would be most suitable. I would just like to say thank you, I have received my chair today.
I am very pleased with it and the delivery/fitting service provided by Will. He was very friendly, punctual and did a great job in setting it up for me and also with explaining how everything works. The chair itself is extremely supportive and comfortable and the colour is great.
I am very pleased with my purchase, so far.

Many thanks for everything.
Kaz
Thanks you so much for you lovely review Kaz,
Happy sitting!

Mark & All the team at Shape
Fantastic service: speedy delivery and great advice - wouldn't hesitate to recommend and would definitely use again.
Thanks you so much for your kind review Jane.
Best regards
All at Shape
The website was easy to use the delivery was great. Ordered on Friday afternoon before Bank Holiday weekend, and products arrived first thing Tuesday! The products are of a high quality and have really helped in the way I needed.
Thank you so much for your feedback James, I'm really glad the product is helping!

Mark
I have been buying office equipment from Shape for over 15 years. They have always offered a prompt and helpful service. Good quality, my Conset desk was my first purchase and has been trouble free. I have just bought another for home use.
We have always found Shape staff to be incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. This is especially important in the home working environment where guidance about suitable equipment is harder to come by. Delivery has always been prompt and we have been very satisfied with all the items we have purchased from Shape. Highly recommended.
I would highly recommend this company!
I ordered a height adjustable desk and chair!
Special thanks to Mark who helped me chose the right chair and desk for my height, He dealt with my requirements promptly even during the lock down. The delivery of the goods was on time and in good condition.
Thank you so much for you kind words Anton. Let me know if you ever need any further help!

Mark
Shape took the time to understand how I want to use a chair and sit\stand desk, and explain the options in a way that made sense for me. This ensured I ended up with a solution that works - my back thanks you!
Thanks you very much Dave, your feedback is very welcome!
Mark
I have used Shape for the last 5 years for everything from office chairs to sit stand desks. The customer service is excellent and they want you to have the correct equipment to do the job. I know that I can rely on Shape’s advice and guidance to make sure I have the right tools to do the job.
Thank you very much for your kind words, your feedback is really appreciated.
Shape Posture Seating is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews