Shape Posture Seating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shape Posture Seating
Read Shape Posture Seating Reviews

About Shape Posture Seating:

Trusted Provider of Ergonomic Workplace Assessments & Solutions: Founded in 1967 as Shape Design Contracts Ltd, Shape Posture Seating changed its name over 20 years ago to reflect a new focus in the emerging ergonomics industry. The business remains family owned and run, and we continue to gain a reputation for excellence in both the products we supply and the service we provide.

mark@shape-seating.com

Shape Posture Seating

Tell us how Shape Posture Seating made you happy
We tried a very well stocked shop but they admitted they could not help with my wife's back problem. They recommended Shape we travelled 50 miles and it was well worth it . Everything explained ,nothing to much trouble . We run a specialist shop and rarely see a business that cares and knows their field properly . Shape ticked all the boxes .
Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for your kind review, and I am so glad we could help. If there is any way in which you think we could improve our service to a 5 star company, please do let me know and we will work hard to achieve this.

Mark and the Team at Shape
Shape were really helpful. They even measured the item for me.
I am 6’6” and have struggled until now to find a chair that is comfortable for an outside person. In our changed world a comfortable chair has never been more important for the long hours we spend looking at our screens.
Many thanks for your review, and I am very glad we have been able to help find you a suitable chair. Do let us know if we can ever help further.

All best
Mark
Delivered and demonstrated very professionally.
Thank you Julie for your very kind review. I am so glad you like the i29, and hope that this gives you many years of comfort.

Shape
I got the ergohuman plus chair and a des recently and it’s a fabulous chair and desk that meets my needs. The customer service and responsiveness of the support team is fantastic. William attended and fixed my desk and chair, and he was excellent; friendly, professional and goes out of his way to support you. A fantastic company!
Thank you very much for your very kind comments. I hope the chair and desk continue to provide lots of comfort for you! If you ever need and further help or advice, please do let us know,

Mark
First thing to say is ordered on a Sunday, processed Monday, arrived Tuesday….great communication along the way, can’t fault that quick turnaround and great service!
Purchased Conset 501-37 80cm sit-stand desk and so pleased with it. Most companies only offer 100cm minimum which is a problem if you have limited space. Can purchase legs then buy/build your own custom top but that can take ages. So glad I found Shape, all-in one elegant solution in the size I need and a competitive price.
Came very well packaged and as soon as I unboxed, immediately hit me how well made this was. Instructions to build desk just had pictures, I did have to pause on a few steps to work out exactly what it was telling me, but nothing I couldn’t figure out. Took about an hour going slow, measuring and re-measuring to be sure i had everything where I wanted (was also adding some additional extras which added to time).
I used to find normal home desks were too low, so was always bent over. Can now actually adjust desk to a sitting position I like (as well as standing), am much more comfortable and back is upright. After a working week, used to always have back pain by end of week, but not any more, first week was a revelation (I actually didn’t even notice until someone pointed out to me that I wasn’t complaining about my back like I used to). If I was ever in any doubt, this alone confirms to me what a great purchase I made.
Cannot thank Shape enough for offering such a great product. Highly recommend to anyone considering one of these desks, and definetely recommend company as a whole. I will be back in the future for anything else I may need.
Shape seating offered a competitive price for the RH400 chair I wanted. They communicated well and the chair was delivered on time.
I’d definitely recommend them to others.
Hi Elizabeth

Thank you so much for you very kind review, and your comprehensive product feedback. I am so pleased that you are finding the RH Logic 400 suitable for your needs, and I am sure this is very useful feedback for other customers.

If you need any further help, please do let me know.

Mark
Excellent service and product. Fairly simple to install yourself (stand only purchase, fitted to existing desktop). Prompt delivery
Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for your kind review, and we are very glad that you have had a positive experience!

Mark
If you are looking for impeccable customer service then Shape posture seating is where you need to go! I received all my equipment in fantastic quality and the support from Becky, Sally and Mark was second to none. Very happy customer. Thank you guys.
Hi Shahana

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. If you ever need any more help, just let us know!

All the best
Mark, and the team at Shape
Super quick delivery and good quality.
Thank you very much for your kind review.

Shape
some teething issues , but excellent support . All good now
Hi Peter

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and I am very glad this was all sorted for you!

Amy help needed, just let us know.

Mark
Great product and excellent customer service
Thanks Joe, I really appreciate your feedback, and really glad the desk is working well for you,

Any help you need just let me know,

Mark
I ordered a small electric stand up desk, the product came on time and is really good quality. The website was easy to use and all the dimensions and options are really clear unlike other sites.

The communications from Shape posture are clear and relevant and so far I have not be bombarded with other sales information which is good.

The desk has already made a world of difference to my home working environment and my back feels much better for it. The desk was delivered in a matter of days.
Thank you so much for your very positive, and helpful feedback. I am very glad you are already experiencing the benefits of the desk, and wish you all the best for the future.

If you ever need any help, just let us know,

Kind regards
Shape Seating
I have been in so much pain for a long time so receiving this chair was a real gift. I loved the choice of colours and the customer service is outstanding. When I received the chair I called to ask for support in how it functioned and without an time pressure was given all the help I could have - friendly, patient and so helpful.
I would recommend this company to anyone and the chair is amazing - I have lumbar support and thoracic support added. It has lots of settings to fit your needs and looks good too!
Hi Maxine

Thank you so much for your kind words, and I am so glad that we have been able to help with your comfort.

We are always here for any more help you may need in the future,

Mark
I had wanted to go into the shop to try out various chairs but lockdown stopped me from travelling. The info online about each chair was really clear and meant I could choose one for my needs. Delivery was prompt. The chair i bought is the best task chair I have ever had in 30+ years of computer based office work. Easy to adjust and within one days use I could feel my back improving.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this very kind review. I am very glad you have already experienced the benefit of this chair.

Mark
I rang Shape to discuss my requirements for a sit/stand desk. The customer service received from my very first phone call was exceptional. Sally went above and beyond to ensure I had the correct desk for my needs and it was sent out to me the next day.

Of course I wasnt able to have anyone come and fit the table for me due to COVID restrictions, however I was informed I could ring should I have any issues putting the table together. The instructions were easy to follow, the tricky part was trying to line up the table top so it sat central. The tables aren’t marked as I believe they can be used on multiple frames. I would say you need at least 2 people if you have to self install it.

The quality of the table is excellent and has already made a difference to my wfh environment.

Can’t thank the team enough for such excellent friendly customer service, I will be using again in future and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much.
Hi Amanda

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I am very glad the desk is as expected, and really do appreciate the time taken to post this feedback.

Mark
Arrived quickly. Great kneeling chair.
Thank you for your positive comments Rachel, I hope this provides years of comfort!

Mark
Great price and excellent customer service
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, we hope you enjoy your purchase!

Mark
I really can not thank/praise the amazing team at Shape enough. They all made my journey so easy and efficient in the most friendly and approachable manner- truly outstanding from the very first call to delivery. I feel they went out of their way to accommodate me and my needs (checking archived records and all!) and have really struck the right balance of professionalism and friendliness/approachability. I am a customer experience development trainer and coach, so am really passionate around great customer experience. BRILLIANT!! :)
Desk is great but I was not given the option to have someone install it for me (possibly due to covid) and putting it together required using self tapping screws which are a pain with an ordinary screwdriver. Would have liked the product to have stated clearly that self tapping screws were involved in the construction process.
Dear Callum

Thank you very much for your feedback, and I will use this to provide clearer product information on our website.

I am very glad that you are happy with the product itself once constructed, and I do hope that our service to you was as expected with delivery as promised within 2 days of ordering.

I am sorry that the information on the website did not clearly state that self tapping screws are required in the assembly process.

To confirm, these are only required when placing the control panel and transformer onto the desktop to give the customer the option of where to install them, should they want the controls to be left or right handed, and placed further in, or away from the edge of the desk.

The desktop itself does not need to be attached via self tapping screws and can be attached to the frame using pre-drilled holes and bolts on the desk top.

You are correct, during COVID we are not offering any installations to keep our customers safe, as I know you will understand.

Thank you once again for your custom, and taking the time to feed back these comments.

Shape Posture Seating is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews