Shape Posture Seating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shape Posture Seating
Read Shape Posture Seating Reviews

About Shape Posture Seating:

Trusted Provider of Ergonomic Workplace Assessments & Solutions: Founded in 1967 as Shape Design Contracts Ltd, Shape Posture Seating changed its name over 20 years ago to reflect a new focus in the emerging ergonomics industry. The business remains family owned and run, and we continue to gain a reputation for excellence in both the products we supply and the service we provide.

mark@shape-seating.com

Shape Posture Seating

Tell us how Shape Posture Seating made you happy
Excellent quality
My experience was amazing. I ordered the item and it arrived the next day! Thanks very much!
My order was despatched quickly and my question once my Swopper stool arrived was answered very quickly
Good value and good service and great product!
Excellent service - great communications - and I'm loving the DeskRise Pro Electric sit-stand desk and Aeris Swopper stool. Recommended!
We've bought 2 desks from Shape Posture seating, both were delivered very quickly. The second desk suffered some slight cosmetic damage in transit and after a quick phone call with Mark, a replacement part was dispatched without any fuss. Lovely people to deal with who provide great service and support.
Good web site. Easy to order. Very fast shipping.
A great service - really enjoying the stopper stool - Thank you
Great price and great customer service
Great service great product
Great service! The item I wanted wasn't yet in stock but I was contacted when it was and delivery was super quick, next day delivery. Good price and fantastic item (Aeris Swopper).
Thank you Stephen, your feedback is very much appreciated! All the best Mark
Ordered a DeskRise SPS3. Order was promptly confirmed and received a call to advise estimate delivery date. Received an email on date of delivery just a few days later and the driver offered some advice on construction too. Desk is great, all works as expected and operates quietly. Inclusion of some 3M sticky cable ties much appreciated. Very minimal wobble on this desk, more present at the max height of course, though not noticeable at all at 110cm with typical computing usage.
Excellent service. Bought standing desk from Shape Seating website, very friendly support and quick delivery. Definitely recommend.
Hi Sergei! Thanks for posting your review, and so glad we could help. All the best Mark
Ordered an electronic rising desk and couldn't be happier. It is solid, was easy to build and looks/feels great to work at. Would recommend!
Hi Martin, Thank you so much for your kind review. I am very glad the desk is working well for you! All the best Mark
Happy to recommend! Bought a sit/stand desk. Delivery was on-time, product surpassed expectations and arrived well-packaged and undamaged.
Thank you very much for you kind review Simon. I hope the desk continues to provide the comfort and support as expected, but if you need anything, just let us know. All the best Mark
Shape were really helpful. They even measured the item for me.
I am 6’6” and have struggled until now to find a chair that is comfortable for an outside person. In our changed world a comfortable chair has never been more important for the long hours we spend looking at our screens.
Many thanks for your review, and I am very glad we have been able to help find you a suitable chair. Do let us know if we can ever help further. All best Mark
Delivered and demonstrated very professionally.
Thank you Julie for your very kind review. I am so glad you like the i29, and hope that this gives you many years of comfort. All the best Mark Shape
I got the ergohuman plus chair and a des recently and it’s a fabulous chair and desk that meets my needs. The customer service and responsiveness of the support team is fantastic. William attended and fixed my desk and chair, and he was excellent; friendly, professional and goes out of his way to support you. A fantastic company!
Thank you very much for your very kind comments. I hope the chair and desk continue to provide lots of comfort for you! If you ever need and further help or advice, please do let us know, All the best Mark
Shape Posture Seating is rated 4.8 based on 56 reviews