Shape Posture Seating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shape Posture Seating
Read Shape Posture Seating Reviews

About Shape Posture Seating:

Trusted Provider of Ergonomic Workplace Assessments & Solutions: Founded in 1967 as Shape Design Contracts Ltd, Shape Posture Seating changed its name over 20 years ago to reflect a new focus in the emerging ergonomics industry. The business remains family owned and run, and we continue to gain a reputation for excellence in both the products we supply and the service we provide.

mark@shape-seating.com

Shape Posture Seating

Tell us how Shape Posture Seating made you happy
Desk is great but I was not given the option to have someone install it for me (possibly due to covid) and putting it together required using self tapping screws which are a pain with an ordinary screwdriver. Would have liked the product to have stated clearly that self tapping screws were involved in the construction process.
Dear Callum Thank you very much for your feedback, and I will use this to provide clearer product information on our website. I am very glad that you are happy with the product itself once constructed, and I do hope that our service to you was as expected with delivery as promised within 2 days of ordering. I am sorry that the information on the website did not clearly state that self tapping screws are required in the assembly process. To confirm, these are only required when placing the control panel and transformer onto the desktop to give the customer the option of where to install them, should they want the controls to be left or right handed, and placed further in, or away from the edge of the desk. The desktop itself does not need to be attached via self tapping screws and can be attached to the frame using pre-drilled holes and bolts on the desk top. You are correct, during COVID we are not offering any installations to keep our customers safe, as I know you will understand. Thank you once again for your custom, and taking the time to feed back these comments. All the best Mark
Delivery was delayed as Shape managed to have the seat sent from manufacturer to their warehouse instead of my address. I had to chase them to figure out where my chair was and for them to correct the mistake. Not sure how long I would have had to wait if I hadn't inquired. To their credit, they had the seat sent with 24 hour delivery once they figured out their mistake. I never received an invoice and asked TWICE for this to be spent and was ignored.
Dear James Thank you for taking the time to place this review, which is very fair and accurate. We will ensure that we learn from these mistakes. My apologies once again, Kind regards Mark,
Shape Posture Seating is rated 4.90 based on 52 reviews