Septimus Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

Tell us how Septimus Spares made you happy

"delivered quality part on time"
"Second purchase now from this company. Absolutely delighted with service, price and delivery. Thank you."
"Excellent service."
"Website good, delivery 3 days free, product reasonably priced all in all very good"
"Good advice on the spares required and excellent after sales service"
"The exploded view of the Karcher enabled me to order the correct part and to see where it fitted. Arrived promptly and having fitted it the pressure washer works perfectly"
"Came quickly . Thanks"
"Ordered parts for a petrol K'archer washer, 13 years old, all arrived next day, complete and correct, another 13 years washing ? first class. John Walton."
"Absolutely spot on, will do business again"
"Great, fast delivery part perfect and free delivery what more can you ask for."
"parts as described great value"
"Excellent service, prompt dispatch, and very easy to understand and use web site. Excellent."
"Website very good and easy to use! Quick delivery, good communication and well packaged! Will use again without a doubt."
"Joe, who dealt with my call, was extremely helpful, said he would get in touch with the German fun znd get back to me. He did, promptly. The motor arrived a few days after ordering. Just what you hope for. Thanks."
"lightning delivery, excellent price, first port of call for cleaning equipment spares for me"
"Very good service"
"Easy ordering with a comprehensive parts guide. Prompt delivery and the best price I could find. A good transaction"
"The part I needed was not listed with the clamp connector on the Karcher website, so I was delighted to see it on yours, fast,efficient delivery completed an unexpected service.Thanks a lot, will use you again."
"good stock and price prompt delivery"
"I didn’t find the part I was looking for on the home page so I called and the help I received was fantastic can’t recommend enough."
Septimus Spares is rated 4.85 based on 571 reviews