Septimus Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

Tell us how Septimus Spares made you happy
VERY PLEASED, GREAT SERVICE, DEFINATELY USE AGAIN
excellent service
For such a small and inexpensive to produce I found the cost very high if I could have found the part elsewhere I would have
Excellent service and very quick delivery.
Great service, product arrived very quickly, exactly what I ordered
Great service, ordered a capacitor for my Kracher Power Washer and the free delivery, arrived in 48hrs.
Power Washer like new.
Thank you.
Karcher nozzle i ordered was same price on all websites but this companies postage was advertised as a couple of days where others were 7-10 days and sure enough arrived 2 days later, will use again
Septimus Spares is my "Go To" place for any spares! Parts are always in stock, easy to navigate/order on the website, followed by quick delivery too!
A good stock of spares , and a quick despatch time
I've received this email to review my purchase before I have received it, although previous purchases have been ok and about the correct price and wil continue to buy as long as the price is competitive
Hi Philip,
Thank you for your purchase, we're sorry to hear it hasn't arrived yet, as it left us on the 10th March via Royal Mail. Unfortunately it looks to have been caught up in the Royal Mail COVID delays (some areas are still suffering with this due to staff shortages) The review email is auto generated once the goods have been marked as dispatched on our system.

Kind Regards,
Very helpful support and always replies within a very short period.
Prices of goods are also very reasonable, highly recommended.
Terrific sales experience. I was very concerned that I may not get the correct part, but all is well.
Particularly useful was the option to download a parts manual during the purchase. Proved to be indispensible.
Only 4 stars because it didn't arrive when promised.
The order came through quickly , well packaged & all good quality.
Accurate identification of the correct part. Despatched promptly.
Ordered a small o-ring spare part for a Karcher steam cleaner. Easily solved the problem. Competitive prices, easy online ordering and item arrived on-time, well-packaged. Excellent all-round service.
Part ordered, very reasonably priced, communication very good and delivery prompt too. Thank you!
Excellent service from this company, item received within a couple of days. My broken Karcher is now back up and running.
Very quick and efficient company to deal with. Information supplied on the website helped me to select the correct parts first time, even though there were several versions of the same product. Price was competitive. Overall a good experience and shall use them again.
Prompt service and part fitted well
So far so good ... not received our order yet
Septimus Spares is rated 4.84 based on 864 reviews