Septimus Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

Tell us how Septimus Spares made you happy

"Good seller and fast"
"Capacitor larger than original, However trimmed plastic case. Karcher Pressure Washer now like new. Pleased Customer."
"Excellent customer service and quick service"
"Great service and quick delivery."
"Great service. Got the part we needed for our karcher vac. Good price. Opted for the free delivery and arrived within 3 days. Brilliant."
"Product as stated and came really quickly. Thank you"
"great speedy service. a1. thanks"
"The lady I spoke to was very helpful in identifying the parts I needed and kept me informed that one part would be delivered at a later date. All parts were as ordered, all in all a good service."
"excellent service and delivery"
"Excellent service"
"A very professional approach to sourcing the correct spare parts for my 50 year old pressure washer, which is now working perfectly again. Many thanks!"
"Great service I would recommend and use again"
"Excellent customer service, very helpful and prompt."
"Had a good phone call to confirm the parts I required.I then went on line placed my order and had excellent service from then. Parts arrived in two days. Excellent service."
"I oredered an obsolete part that was in the catalog. Sharon at Septimus was able to source parts to keep my old power washe going. Thank you very much."
"Brilliant service that went the extra mile. Super impressed."
"Very good service. Most impressed"
"Easy to use site for placing my order and the products arrived promptly. Can't ask for more."
"Really quick delivery. This is the third time I have purchased from Septimus Spares. Excellent service"
"Excellent service great products"
Septimus Spares is rated 4.84 based on 670 reviews