Septimus Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

How would you rate Septimus Spares ?

"Everything was excellent.thanx"
"They were extremely helpful,particularly Pauline who I dealt with. My HD 5/11c is now back to 100% after fitting new oil seals and piston springs. A relatively straightforward job thanks to PDF exploded drawings from Sept I'm using."
"Helpful staff and delivered on time as promised. Competitive prices so would definitely use them again."
"Excellent customer service. Prompt delivery. Would use this company again"
"Very good friendly service goods promptly sent would use again if necessary"
"Very poor service. Waited over a week for initial delivery and wrong part arrived. I rang and arranged for correct part and over a week later I am still waiting with no update or apology."
"good website, found the part I wanted, ordered it and it came 2 days later, brilliant service"
"parts arrived on time no problems"
"Great service!"
"I have used Septimus Spares for my karcher before and again extreamly pleased with the support and speedy delivery. A first class service."
"very helpful in identifying a part and quick delivery."
"Fast delivery ,fair price"
"Good website with clear parts diagrams so found it easy to identify parts. Quick delivery too."
"Really great to deal with Septimus. The lady I spoke to(Pauline?) couldnt have been more helpful. My order arrived promptly. The only problem is the Hoover heads don't fit the Hoover . I will try and return them and get correct ones."
"I was contacted by Joe who soughted out identifying my part .fantastic service.thanks to all."
"Delivered in good time but not used yet so can not comment on how it works. Looks good so hoping it works as well as original."
"Good product. Great price. Delivered quickly. Thank you."
"Exactly the part I was looking for, quick delivery, good price, excellent."
"Excellent product knowledge and parts availability. Both orders were dealt prompt and delivered on time. Thank you"
"Helpful customer service, retrieved details of a previous order and delivered quickly."
Septimus Spares is rated 4.84 based on 512 reviews