Septimus Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

Tell us how Septimus Spares made you happy
Septimus Spares is my "Go To" place for any spares! Parts are always in stock, easy to navigate/order on the website, followed by quick delivery too!
Very helpful in providing updated spare part for Karcher 720MX and then went the extra mile to ensure they were packed and delivered next day. Repeat customer. Highly recommended company.
Excellent company to deal with and great communication via email too. The most impressive part about the company is FREE POSTAGE on all of their products! I've already received my first order (really quick delivery) and looking to place my next order very soon. I would highly recommended this company if you need karcher spares or extra foam lance bottles like me!
Very good service speedy delivery. Will be using Septimus again. Well done. Happy to recommend you.
Really helpful on the phone and about the best price around for spares. Quick postage too. Thanks again
Great service
Excellent service very helpful when I called as well
Item arrived on time and was exactly as described. Great service, Thank You
Excellent service thank you
I was looking for a spare part for our floor cleaner. Several companies stocked the item in question but I found the best price at Septimus Spares and they quoted a reasonable, sensible postage rate. Once I had placed the order, turnaround was fast and I received the spare part within a few days. If they stock what I am looking for next time, I was definitely use them again.
excellent service I could only order karcher parts here I can use my pressure washer.
I broke the pole on the Karcher patio cleaner so went on google to see if I could replace it and found this company Septimus Spares quality website found what I wanted as it had pictures with description, great value free delivery arrived in a few days and it was a genuine part fitted lovely all works a treat
The part I ordered fixed my pressure washer saving me a lot of money for a new one
VERY PLEASED, GREAT SERVICE, DEFINATELY USE AGAIN
excellent service
For such a small and inexpensive to produce I found the cost very high if I could have found the part elsewhere I would have
Excellent service and very quick delivery.
Great service, product arrived very quickly, exactly what I ordered
Great service, ordered a capacitor for my Kracher Power Washer and the free delivery, arrived in 48hrs. Power Washer like new. Thank you.
Karcher nozzle i ordered was same price on all websites but this companies postage was advertised as a couple of days where others were 7-10 days and sure enough arrived 2 days later, will use again
A good stock of spares , and a quick despatch time
Septimus Spares is rated 4.84 based on 876 reviews