Septimus Spares Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

How would you rate Septimus Spares?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Keen pricing, quick delivery and very easy to use website."
"Delivery very fast and a free pen would use again"
"First class help line, with speedy delivery"
"website easy to use and the Kartcher part arrived when you said will buy from you again."
"I was very unsure about the quality of the part I was looking for. First I checked the reviews on the german amazon , and they seemed promising. I still had a question, found the part on Septimus spares and placed my question in the chat window. I got a very quick response. I ordered the part, it arrived quickly and in great condition and was exactly what I was told it was. I didn't know about Septimus Spares before, but will definitely look for spares here in the future. The service is great and quick, and the prices are fair. Thank you to the people who work at Septimus Spares! You guys do a great job!"
"A quick phone call confirmed that I had selected the right part for the model and I was also pointed to the right coupling. Delivery was very prompt."
"Firstly, your product was one third of the price of Karcher. Secondly, I ordered on the Thursday and delivered on the Saturday, no postage charge. brilliant."
"Quick service but felt £15.00 for postage to jersey for one small envelope for seals expensive"
"A brilliant service no hastle at all Order one day get it very soon after, First class service Thank you"
"I called up the manufacturer of the preacher washer and they did not know the part that I needed, said someone would call me back. Called this guys up, knew what I needed and had the part in a few days. Thanks."
"Once I found the website and identified the machine we had everything was good, the service was good and I got a quick response from your helpline as I resorted to that when initially I could not identify our machine"
"Excellent service"
"Great web site, I have ordered twice now and found parts easily, and all delivered quickly. Great to have part numbers and great pictures of parts!"
"First time I have used this company and I am very impressed certainly use them again"
"Excellent service and quality product."
"Required 2 replacement parts for my karcher steam cleaner and iron. Karcher themselves could not supply them, but septimus did."
"It was easy to find the parts I needed due to excellent technical drawings, and the delivery was quicker than promised!"
Alistair M
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service. Easy to use website."
"First class service"
"I had an e-mail conversation with 'Joe' at Septimus Spares, regarding spare parts for an old model Karcher Pressure Washer. After a few back and forth messages, with Joe explaining how to obtain the model number etc of the Karcher, I ordered the part. 24 hours later, the part turned up, and fitted perfectly my old model Karcher. Very pleased with the service."
Septimus Spares is rated 4.85 based on 453 reviews