Septimus Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

How would you rate Septimus Spares?

"following an issue trying to find the part you gave me the part number which I then ordered. The part number was incorrect as the items do not fit, we are still trying to resolve the matter"
"Very good service and excellent advice. Thank you."
"Thought delivery would take three to five days, but arrived in two. Very pleased and both purchased items were exactly what I ordered. Pump working beautifully now. Thanks"
"They made me laugh and sent an excellent pen to write my memoirs for posterity. Great communication, thank you."
"First class service, part arrived in 3 days and very well priced. Will certainly recommend and use again."
"quick delivery"
"The Quality of the product and The delivery time"
"Good website to enable location of the exact Karcher spares I was looking for and at a reasonable price when compared to other sites. Very efficient service."
Veronica R
Verified Buyer
"So happy to have found the part for my Karcher Carpet Shampooer, after all the appliance was pretty expensive, so pleased to still be able to use it."
"2nd time I have used and both times without fail speedy delivery,,great free item as well,,thank you..."
"Looking for a specific part for a Karcher Professional pressure washer that had suffered frost damage. Septimus Spares was about the only place I could find that provided full parts diagrams of the pressure washer in question which made finding the exact part a simple task. Most other places wanted to send an engineer out as the part was not a simple bit to get off and replace but I was quite capable of changing it myself. Ordering from there simple and easy to use website was hassle free. Very pleased, reasonably priced as well, have bookmarked for future use."
"just what I ordered"
"Clear picture giving confirmation of parts required price good item good top people thankyou 👌"
"It sounds like a cliche but I really did receive the best service at the best price. My order arrived in less than 24 hours."
"Very helpful man on phone and delivered in two days,excellent service"
"Karcher hose was supplied in 48 hrs and saved £40.00 compared to the Karcher price. Excellent value and service."
"Easy to find the correct part and reasonably priced. All the bits I needed were included. Quick delivery too."
"thanks for fast delivery of order"
"Keen pricing, quick delivery and very easy to use website."
"Delivery very fast and a free pen would use again"
Septimus Spares is rated 4.84 based on 471 reviews