Septimus Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

How would you rate Septimus Spares ?

"Speedy delivery - arrived well before we expected it."
"Very good service. Speedy, easy to order, right part first time. Would use this service again."
"prompt delivery excellent service"
"part ordered was correct and was delivered promptly"
"Well done and thanks for the help."
"Great service, speedy deliveries, great parts!"
"Very pleased to find a spare part for such an old machine, and delivered quicker than expected."
"Perfect quick delivery"
"I thought the service was excellent.I rang with a query which was handled quickly and courteously.I opted for the free postage and the items were delivered two days later.Excellent!!"
"This is the second time i have purchased hard to find items from Septimus and have had a great service each time. I would highly recommend"
"Excellent service very prompt and efficient and good follow up Will use this company again"
"Brilliant customer service in helping us identify the correct spare part we needed."
"Very helpful reply to my initial query by Joe, who suggested the spare but asked me to double check the part numbers before I ordered. Quick turn around and e mail to tell me part was on the way. Very efficient, thank you"
"Very Good Online Customer Service."
"Great price & Half the price any where else"
"Delivered as promised."
"Very polite & helpful upon phoning for information, put thro. my order during this conversation. Goods delivered promptly,parcel well protected arriving without any damage, also the correct parts."
"It was lovely and easy to work with Septimus. I received my product on time. However the delivery guy was a bit rude he expect everybody to speak English"
"Kept me updated when part was out of stock."
"Easy to understand parts diagrams, quick delivery"
Septimus Spares is rated 4.84 based on 550 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!