Septimus Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Septimus Spares

Tell us how Septimus Spares made you happy

"Took a day to locate the genuine product I wanted and then had them delivered inside of 48 hrs. excellent service"
"I had no idea what was up with my industrial steamer so I gave them a ring. They went above & beyond to help me with advice, really taking ownership of the issue until they got to the bottom of it for me & identified the exact part I needed which was shipped same day. Problem solved & I would recommend these guys to anyone. Really top notch service. Tick, tick , gold star!"
"Ordered the product which was said to be in stock for next day delivery. The product apparently has been dispatched by numatic direct and still have not received my order"
"Excellent service."
"Can't fault the service .easy to use website. Keen price. Good product and speedy delivery. Thanks"
"Great delivery time well packed and very pleased with my purchase"
"The service I received was excellent. Three times they checked the part number and even sent me an exploded diagram so that I could ensure that correct part was supplied. It arrived the next day. Thank you very much"
"Great price on product purchased,and really fast delivery,..have used them in the past,and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
"Very good came quickly"
"Great see"
"Excellent service, will definitely use this company again. My pressure washer is working like new. Thanks Mike."
"Very efficient service at reasonable prices."
"Quality parts, fast deliverey"
"delivered quality part on time"
"Second purchase now from this company. Absolutely delighted with service, price and delivery. Thank you."
"Excellent service."
"Website good, delivery 3 days free, product reasonably priced all in all very good"
"Good advice on the spares required and excellent after sales service"
"The exploded view of the Karcher enabled me to order the correct part and to see where it fitted. Arrived promptly and having fitted it the pressure washer works perfectly"
"Came quickly . Thanks"