Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
Excellent service. We needed something at very short notice and they went above and beyond to help. Always a pleasure to deal with either over the phone or email. We will certainly be using them again and would highly recommend.
We at Mermaid Holidays were very happy all the way through the process including the final product. We will definitely use Screentec again in the near future.
We were extremely happy with the service received from Screentec. The service was quick and efficient. We would not hesitate to use this company again in the future.
Very happy, great quality great service.
Repeat order dealt with speedily, efficiently and economically.
Excellent service with extremely fast response time on enquiries! Impressive!
Prompt, Helpful & Efficient service
Absolutely fantastic service, and great quality products!
Friendly service , excellent product
Polite and friendly service every time. The guys are always quick to respond to emails and they provide a quick turnaround time on quotes and that's really appreciated.
Friendly and quick service. Thank you!
Paul and colleagues were extremely helpful from me making an initial enquiry to completion of the order. Thank you, very impressed
Paul was very helpful in providing options and samples for an unusual request from a client. The turnaround for print was very tight but the finished products were still delivered on schedule.
Excellent product at a great price. Very speedy response to the order even with changes made to the original design. All delivered ahead of schedule and a pleasure to deal with.
First class service and very happy with the quality and range of products received. I will definitely use again and would highly recommend.
I have ordered twice from Screentec and I am very happy with their service. Paul is extremely helpful, I always get a quick response and they have gone above an beyond to help me with artwork and samples. I would highly recommend!
Always very polite, very quick and extremely helpful - Screentec are my goto provider for loads of resources
Brilliant - prompt, amenable to tight deadlines and very easy to communicate with. Many thanks!
Great staff, great service and we needed a quick turnaround that they were able to fulfil. Would definitely use again
Paul is very helpful. I will give him a vague description of my customer needs and he comes up trumps every time. My customers are very happy with the work screentec produces and I am more than happy with the price. Customer care is top.
Screentec is rated 4.98 based on 65 reviews