Screentec Reviews

Based on 252 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Screentec Reviews

Unit 8-15, Maerdy Road Business Park, Ferndale

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
Prompt, friendly and very helpful service. Willing to accommodate the customer to their needs. Will be working with them again.
Order process was smooth and product arrived in time. The printing is high quality however the paddles are quite sharp to hold in the hand and particularly if you have to hold them over a long period of time. Overall, pleased with the product!
I recently used screentec for my company’s folders, I found there service very helpful through out the whole process, and they also have delivered on time so thank you to the team. I’ll be happy to recommend & shall be returning myself well done guys.
Very quick and efficient service. Print quality was good. One disappointment, some of the cards were not trimmed squarely - otherwise would have been 5 stars.
Hi Bob, thanks very much for your feedback. Sorry to hear that some cards were not to your liking, if you'd like to let us know how many were a problem, we'd be happy to replace them for you. Thanks, Tom/Screentec
Very pleased with my first print run from Screentec, my catalogues look great!
Screentec have been a supplier of Notion's for a number of years and recently we struggled to receive a repeat order for our specific product (due to no fault of Screentec's). Thankfully, Tom was on hand with alternatives and bent over backwards to ensure we ended up with a high-quality product that we were happy with. Tom was very friendly and helpful both via phone and email and worked incredibly hard to help us meet our internal deadline for the product. Thanks for your support
Great team and very helpful for my ring binders order.
Service good helpful all questions answered goods received in good time happy with order would recommend this firm to anybody
Excellent customer service, alays very quick to reply to enquiries and very helpful. Quality products!
Great speedy service always from Tracy & the Team
Excellent service and delivery is within reasonable time.
Screentec is rated 4.96 based on 252 reviews