Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
We needed some bespoke folder dividers for a work project and had tried a few companies with no success before we found Screentec. The advice and service we received was excellent and the finished product was very good quality and exactly what we were looking for. We took advantage of their artwork service and found that it was well worth spending the extra few pounds doing so to make the final product look as professional as we'd hoped. Will definitely use again.
The whole Screentec team were responsive and helpful, working within a short time frame and delivered a fabulous fully custom, quality product that my customers are thrilled with. I was impressed that they took time to understand my product so that they could be sure they delivered exactly what was needed. Even in a pandemic and with Christmas holidays, they provided a realistic timeline and met this. I will definitely use them again. Thank you so much.
Thank you for the friendly helpful service. You listened to what I required and amended details that I wanted adding. Excellent product that my year 11 students loved. Thanks
First time using Screentec and ordered bespoke size and printed ringbinders - the quality of the product and the print is excellent. Good customer service from Samantha Flynn who was happy to send samples to ensure we ordered the correct product and kept me informed throughout the process. Thanks Screentec, would recommend.
The team at Screentec were very knowledgeable on the products they offered and advised on a solution which was a perfect fit for my business. They kept me updated with my order and when the finished product arrived I was really happy with the results! Thank you Screentec!
Excellent service and quick-turnaround! Thank you :)
Quick and efficient service
Needing some graphic overlays for a small electronics project, but never having used overlays before, I didn't know where to buy or what to ask for. Lots of companies do them but aren't so interested unless you want thousands. Luckily I found Screentec who seem happy to take a small order. So helpful with advice on material selection, graphics files, dimensions and so on. The results are superb, a really professional finish to my project. Very happy indeed.
Excellent service from both Paul and Stuart. Very helpful and professional.
Highly recommended! The team at Screentec were absolutely brilliant at every step of the way. A special shout out to Samantha Flynn and Stuart Lendrum who were super helpful, responsive and friendly. We are absolutely delighted with our bespoke branded folders and highly impressed with the quality :-)
Great service and quality of signs ordered. Process was a little slower due to lockdown but the resulting signage I am very pleased with.
One word FANTASTIC...quick response, great customer service, excellent designers & fast delivery ....now I’m looking for something else to order they are soooooo good
Great service, great turnaround, personalised binders arrived quicker than anticipated, very pleased with everything
Great service and prices
Just received our second batch of binders and tab inserts. We were on a tight turnaround time but Screentec did everything they could to ensure we received the binders on time. Fantastic customer service and communication. Very competitive prices too! We will definitely be using Screentec again in the future.
We have just received our second set of binders and tab inserts. We were on a tight turnaround time but Screentec did everything they could to ensure we received the binders on time. Fantastic customer service and communication. Extremely competitive prices too! We will definitely be using Screentec's services again. We would highly recommend.
We have just used Screentec for the first time but it definitely won't be the last. Excellent customer service, very competitive prices and generally a pleasure to deal with. The email response time is particularly impressive! Thank you.
We have been using Screentec for a number of years now, and they have always provided a first class service with top quality every time. They are very reliable and very competitively priced. I would certainly recommend their services to anyone.
Clear communication when placing orders and fast delivery.
Great service - needed a quick turnaround which they were able to do. Easy process and great end product. Will no doubt be back again for the same or additional items. Thank you to you all.
Screentec is rated 4.98 based on 100 reviews