Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Unit 8-15, Maerdy Road Business Park, Ferndale

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
We have used Screentec for years and are very pleased with the service provided. Fast, efficient turnaround on our orders. No messing about and no fuss. Perfect for our needs. Highly recommended !
Screentec have always provided excellent service and support, especially, with design and artwork.
Very pleased with my first print run from Screentec, my catalogues look great!
Screentec have been a supplier of Notion's for a number of years and recently we struggled to receive a repeat order for our specific product (due to no fault of Screentec's). Thankfully, Tom was on hand with alternatives and bent over backwards to ensure we ended up with a high-quality product that we were happy with. Tom was very friendly and helpful both via phone and email and worked incredibly hard to help us meet our internal deadline for the product. Thanks for your support
Great service with goods delivered quickly and completed to specification
I have ordered my bespoke printed ring binders from Screentec on numerous occasions over the last 5 years and I must say that their service is very fast, friendly and efficient from initial order right through to delivery. They produce top quality products that are great value for money and my customers love the binders that they produce. A great company to deal with.
Very prompt in replying to enquiries, understood what i needed straight away and designed a bespoke product to suit in multiple variations. All done over email with no fuss so I could fit around other jobs, and the clients were very happy with their delivered products. Highly recommend
I ordered for a business brand folder, I didn't have any idea what to go for, the company made it very easy for me, they created a very attractive design beyond my expectations. I love it. I will definitely do business with them again. Thanks.
Great customer service and support! Screentec come highly recommended having produced some quality Folders for our Apprentice scheme. Nothing too much trouble - attentive and courteous at all times. Thanks Guys!
Excellent service from design, quote and delivery. We have now used Screentec numerous times and their service and workmanship is spot on every time.
Fantastic service and exceptional product - will definitely use again and would highly recommend!
A very impressive service and quick turnaround which was very much welcomed! Our printed A4 folders turned out just as we'd asked. Thanks!
Our company have always bought clip boards and other items from Screentec. Fast personalised service with good quality items. :)
Really happy with the product and will be repeat buying. Great communication from outset. Really good company which resulted in a pain free buying experience.
Great team and very helpful for my ring binders order.
We ordered some company-branded folders from Screentec and they were fantastic, with great customer service and good prices. We will definitely use them again in the future!
I found this company on line and from start to finish they were very helpful and friendly. They helped design what I had in my mind and made the whole process very straight forward. Will definitely be using them again and would 100% recommend.
Fantastic service from start to finish and we couldn't be happier with the outcome of our printed folders. The quality is excellent. Would highly recommend Screentec.
Great service and quality of product
I placed a large order for customer folders on behalf of my company, we are very happy with the quality of the product and were very surprised by the speedy delivery. We will definitely be ordering again!
Screentec is rated 4.96 based on 169 reviews