Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Unit 8-15, Maerdy Road Business Park, Ferndale

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
This is the first time we have used them and the service & quality was excellent! I would have no hesitation in using Screentec again and I can highly recommend them.
We have taken receipt of 100 A5 Polypropylene Boxfile and they are simply amazing. The precision and durability of the boxes are of the highest quality and the print of our design complements our other conference materials perfectly. Our online delegates are in for a treat when they are received via post
Screentec 5 star review on 15th November 2021
So impressed with the quality of product and excellent service I received having contacted Screentec with a very tight deadline. Will definitely be using their services again and would not hesitate to recommend
Order process was smooth and product arrived in time. The printing is high quality however the paddles are quite sharp to hold in the hand and particularly if you have to hold them over a long period of time. Overall, pleased with the product!
Another great job - turned around in record time. Thank you to Darren & Co.
We’ve had several sets of graphic overlays from Screentec. A very helpful service in getting the artwork right, top quality printing and accurately cut. Can’t fault it!
Delighted all round with the order i placed received it before the delivery date i had asked for and after care service has been amazing, Thank you Kirkriggs school 3/11/21
Excellent quality and service
The signs were produced very quickly once design and finish was agreed, and were described by the recipient as looking very professional and good quality.
Screentec 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Great service and the folders look amazing. Good quality which reflects our brand.
Screentec 5 star review on 6th October 2021
Excellent
Very impressed with order
Always deliver very quickly and on time to agreed specification.
Wonderful customer service. Binders arrived very quickly and are really high quality. Will definitely be using your services again.
I recently asked Screentec to produce a one-off design for a ring binder, the only details I provided was a photo image with ideas of the text. Screentec produced an amazing finished personalized ring binder that was absolutely top quality in terms of both material and design. I would not hesitate to recommend Screentec to anyone and I certainly will use them again should I have the need to do so. Many thanks Screentec for an outstanding product and service. Keith Barrett
Screentec custom made Covid-safety screens for all of our office interview rooms very quickly and to a high standard. Very reasonable cost and friendly service, so we would recommend to anyone!
Screentec 5 star review on 6th October 2021
Just had a re order of printed box files for our customers, a first class service every time.
This is the 3rd time I've used Screentec to produce some Oyster card wallets. Each time I've been really pleased with the outcome. Great communication all the way through the process too. I'll use again in the future.
Very helpful!
Prompt delivery of proof artwork and subsequent high quality printed parts
Screentec is rated 4.95 based on 205 reviews