Screentec Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Screentec

Tell us how Screentec made you happy

"What a delightful company to deal with. So refreshing to work with people who genuinely listen to your needs, come up with creative and cost effective solutions and communicate proactively every step of the way. This was my first experience of buying this type of product and the team were really patient in guiding me through what I needed to address"
"Very helpful and friendly, answered my multitude of questions very efficiently, overall great service and products were exactly what we wanted!"
"I was delighted with the service I received from Sam from the start, helping me find the right clipboard and sending over a quote very quickly. Once we had desided on the design Stuart was also very helpfull getting it right for us and helping get thinks in the right place. Once all changes were made and the final order was delivered in one week. Extremly happy with the service received. will use again and tell others."
"Great service from Sam and her colleagues and the end product is fantastic and can’t wait to use them."
"very helpful and very quick reply"
"I have been dealing with Paul, we needed branded clipboards. He was very helpful and assisted me along the way, I had the design altered several times to fit my requirements an nothing was too much trouble. Overall very happy with the service."
"Sam really took time to understand my specific requirements. Once everything was agreed, order placed. Delivery was prompt and Binders arrived exactly as ordered. Very good service overall. Thanks"
"Sam really helpful in understanding my precise requirements. Plenty of dialogue to finalise order. Prompt delivery. Very pleased with files and overall service. Thanks."
"Could not have asked for better service. Order confirmed and artwork sent for approval within 2 hours of me making first contact. Sample received within 48 hours and goods delivered just a few days later. They will definitely have repeat business from us."
"Excellent customer service, quick responses and great quality products!"
"We're using Screentec for several years now and have always been very happy with the quality of their work as well as exceptional service."
"Screentec answered my initial enquiry the same day (Sunday) and then processed my order really quickly. Our artwork was not quite good enough but their team re-did it in double quick time. The folders I ordered were first class and the service was really great I would not hesitate to use this company again and have recommended them to others."
"Great Service Thanks"
"Great service and quality products."
"Brilliant customer service, quick responses and good quality products"
"The guys at Screentec always go the extra mile; I consistently leave it until the last minute to order what I need, and they always deliver ahead of their expected delivery date. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work and customer service, especially Paul who I email in a panic every time I realise I am running low! Thanks guys!"
"Great service from start to finish. Very quick at delivery the items, customer service was fantastic. Many thanks!"
"Excellent product and prices. The service from initial quote to delivery was smooth and quick. Would definitely recommend."
"the customer service we have received was 2nd to none and professional throughout. really good product price, very good quality and delivered in perfect condition and much quicker than I anticipated which is brilliant. I will certainly use this company again and can highly recommend their services. can't say about returns & refunds and this was definitely not necessary."
"I have done business with screentec twice already and experienced the best customer service both times. They are speedy to the point of replying to my emails in less than an hour every time (sometimes within 5-10 minutes!), very efficient and professional. The product they sent me in the end looks flawless. Absolutely stress-free experience which is super rare. I will definitely use their service again!"
Screentec is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews