Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Unit 8-15, Maerdy Road Business Park, Ferndale

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
Great service, Paul was brilliant helping me out and sorting out my order.

Jo
Very helpful with design issues and always a pleasure to deal with, thank you Paul and Stuart!
Screentec provided us with an exceptional service from initial enquiry, speedy quotation and delivery of samples. Their pricing was very competitive, and the finished products were all carefully packaged and delivered promptly and on time. I will definitely use them again for future work.
I found Screentec very helpful, informative and professional in dealing with our enquiry
Excellent service all round. Communication was clear throughout: they committed to delivery in less than the published 5 working days and the binders even arrived a day early. Most importantly, they look amazing!! Thanks
Great quality, fast and so helpful service! I am very grateful to have had Screentec helping me out with all my label's queries during lockdown from small modifications, to last minute orders and new products. A great team to work with!
Excellent service from initial contact through to end product. Screentec have just delivered a dummy book, comprising 164 pages in full colour, perfect bound with throw in flaps. The print and finishing quality is absolutely first-class and we're delighted with their work.
This is my 3rd order from Screentec, always pleased with the sign boards supplied - great communication and speedy order fulfillment - thanks!
We contacted Screentec regarding having some folders created for one of our clients. The folders that were supplied were excellent quality and very well received. The customer service from Screentec was also excellent. We ordered 12 folders, each with a different design and they were delivered the same week. I would strongly recommend their services and we will be ordering from them again.
Happy with my product!
Fast and efficient. Highly recommended.
Screentec have been printing our service labels for a few years. Customer service is always superb and the turn around time is great too. Cwmbran Fire Protection would highly recommend them
I always go to Screentec for graphic overlays. The service is excellent and the overlays are of good quality, accurately cut and economical even in small volumes.
Fantastic company, I ordered last minute Order of Services and this company ensured the order was met , kept me informed by email and telephone. Very much appreciated at this time. Will definitely recommend and will definitely use this service again. Thank you so much x
Great quick easy service
Always a great product and brilliant service, thank you
Such a great company to work with. The team are always so accommodating and friendly. My products always come back perfect. Highly recommend!
Fantastic service! fast response and delivery and great quality. Professional and friendly staff!
The entire process from quotation to delivery was easy. Communication was prompt and concise. I will definitely use again.
Excellent service, friendly staff as always
Screentec is rated 4.97 based on 144 reviews