Screentec Reviews

Based on 252 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Screentec Reviews

Unit 8-15, Maerdy Road Business Park, Ferndale

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
I've used Screentec a few times for some bespoke boxes and permit holders and they're fantastic. Great communication, all very friendly and the items are superb. Would highly recommend them and will certainly use them again.
Easy to deal with, and a great quality product, delivered on time Very happy
Excellent service, great team. Interpreted our requirements so well. My management team really pleased with the files.
Great Supplier , good quality material and on time delivery
Screentec has produced 6 reports for our Governing Body meeting. Fantastic service, great quality and all delivered on time, very pleased. Ritchie Craven Publications Manager The Church in Wales
We came to Screentec needing some folders and inserts printed urgently. The response was really quick and professional. I was kept informed at all stages, we received the folders quickly and they are just as we requested. Will definately be back again! Highly recommend.
Great communication, super quick response, very good quality. Highly recommended!
Fantastic service from a fantastic company :) Always provides top-quality service and goes the extra mile!
Excellent, fast, well priced service.
Excellent quality. Very swift turnaround from order to product.
I am extremely impressed with the service at Screentec. I was able to order 15 notebooks all with my custom design on the front and back which came out fantastic ! I liaised with Paul Jones and Morgan Larke who both demonstrated excellent communication skills. I would definitely recommend and will be using this service again. Many thanks :)
Very helpful and fast service. The printed folders were great quality and look really good. will definitely use again.
I ordered some printed mailer boxes with Screentec recently. They were quick, reliable and the print on the boxes was vivid. High quality! They were also very flexible in the delivery of the boxes! I gave them the wrong address and they were very understanding and helpful in managing this. The Screentec driver extended his day just to deliver on time - thanks again.
Quick but with no compromise on quality. I place repeat orders every time we need more bespoke clipboards.
Gwasanaeth gwych fel arfer. Great service as usual.
Really helpful in sourcing a solution to my request and creating a brand new product. Quick on design and sample production, helpful in fixing colour issues. Would recommend.
Everything arrived as expected and is high quality work
excellent service and very friendly with high experience
Tom and the guys at Screentec are fantastic at what they do. High-quality professional print solutions, with a polite and a very speedy service. I will be using them as much as possible in the near future.
Very good value, very quick to respond to all questions and produced a lovely product!
Screentec is rated 4.96 based on 252 reviews