Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
Responsive, helpful and super fast delivery. Happy to recommend and will certainly continue to use them.
Excellent service, competitive price & fast turn around and quality product. Looking forward to and ongoing relationship with Screentec.
quick, efficient and careful to check the product matched our expectations.
Excellent service. From communicating regarding the order to a fast delivery of the goods. The quality of the dividers are excellent and look great! Thank you.
What a delightful company to deal with. So refreshing to work with people who genuinely listen to your needs, come up with creative and cost effective solutions and communicate proactively every step of the way. This was my first experience of buying this type of product and the team were really patient in guiding me through what I needed to address
Very helpful and friendly, answered my multitude of questions very efficiently, overall great service and products were exactly what we wanted!
I was delighted with the service I received from Sam from the start, helping me find the right clipboard and sending over a quote very quickly. Once we had desided on the design Stuart was also very helpfull getting it right for us and helping get thinks in the right place. Once all changes were made and the final order was delivered in one week. Extremly happy with the service received. will use again and tell others.
Great service from Sam and her colleagues and the end product is fantastic and can’t wait to use them.
very helpful and very quick reply
I have been dealing with Paul, we needed branded clipboards. He was very helpful and assisted me along the way, I had the design altered several times to fit my requirements an nothing was too much trouble. Overall very happy with the service.
Sam really took time to understand my specific requirements. Once everything was agreed, order placed. Delivery was prompt and Binders arrived exactly as ordered. Very good service overall. Thanks
Sam really helpful in understanding my precise requirements. Plenty of dialogue to finalise order. Prompt delivery. Very pleased with files and overall service. Thanks.
Could not have asked for better service. Order confirmed and artwork sent for approval within 2 hours of me making first contact. Sample received within 48 hours and goods delivered just a few days later. They will definitely have repeat business from us.
Excellent customer service, quick responses and great quality products!
We're using Screentec for several years now and have always been very happy with the quality of their work as well as exceptional service.
Screentec answered my initial enquiry the same day (Sunday) and then processed my order really quickly. Our artwork was not quite good enough but their team re-did it in double quick time. The folders I ordered were first class and the service was really great I would not hesitate to use this company again and have recommended them to others.
Great Service Thanks
Great service and quality products.
Brilliant customer service, quick responses and good quality products
The guys at Screentec always go the extra mile; I consistently leave it until the last minute to order what I need, and they always deliver ahead of their expected delivery date. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work and customer service, especially Paul who I email in a panic every time I realise I am running low! Thanks guys!
Screentec is rated 4.97 based on 79 reviews