ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

Tell us how ScattySquirrel.co.uk made you happy
Great Looking forward to receiving the remainder of order
Delivered as promised in the details. well wrapped and secure.
Thank you Scatty Squirrel for the extra free vacuum bag you included with my order because one item was initially unavailable. I was pleasantly surprised.
Lovely quality products as described. Had a panic as I was informed my order was received but not notified it had been dispatched however it arrived safe and sound . Would definitely recommend.
My order arrived on the 6th working day of the standard delivery window. Please note I never received a confirmation of dispatch email as you usually do when you order items online. This made me a bit concerned especially after then seeing a lot of negative reviews. If I had known my order was on the way I would have given 5 stars. The shoe rack I bought was perfect for our needs. An improvement on the one we already had. Thank you Scatty Squirrel. (love the name!)
The size of the order and good price
My order fot vacuum storage bag very quick, the first one I used worked really well, but the second one split down the seam which could possibly because I tried to fit to much in it. I would not have a problem recommending this company or the vacuum bags
got what I ordered with minimum fuss.
Prompt, courteous service
The goods were delivered on time and they were exactly as ordered.
The pegs were solid and can do all kinds of things like hang up clothes, stop you smelling bad smells and they are even good for lowering your self esteem while trying to copy amazing peg doll creations on Pintrest, that I have no hope of ever being able to re-create. A fine pack of bog standard wooden pegs, delivered in a timely fashion and shoved through my letterbox by a postman that couldn't care less.
Item arrived in time for Christmas and was just what I ordered. Very pleased
Prompt delivery good product
item was as advertised
Simple to order and goods arrived promptly.
I received the item a bit delayed but it came in good conditions. However though, when building, it didn't turn out as the design online. The good thing is that their costumer service is great, replying to my emails and also refunding me the money.
We recieved the vacuum packs, which all worked well. One big bag had a hole in it, however it was replaced straight away. The first replacement didn't arrive, but the second one did, when I asked again. The only reason for 4 stars.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk is rated 3.76 based on 110 reviews