ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

Tell us how ScattySquirrel.co.uk made you happy
Great Looking forward to receiving the remainder of order
good all round service
I have dealt with ScattySquirrel on two occasions. Both experiences were faultless.
Great product, robust and looks well made. I use for keeping horse rugs in when the bags they came in disintegrated.
I've recently bought several different storage bags which I'm very pleased with; the quality is good & the range of different sizes & types of bag provides for every storage solution! Scatty Squirrel is generous with its discounts & freebies. I will definitely be buying more of their products.
Great friendly service and good quality products
Great quality products ,price competitive , quick delivery
Very prompt delivery.
Speedy delivery and items just as described on website. Very happy with company service.
The storage bags I sent for were lovely and have been very useful.
Great service and order was as described. Will use the company again with pleasure.
Easy to order, quick to arrive, just as described
Great item
No problems
good and very strong. will buy from again.
I have ordered cork boards emailed the company numerous times and no one replies I still nearly three weeks later don't have the items ordered
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, SENT FAULTY GOODS, WILL NOT ANSWER EMAILS
Hello Lynn, Nobody with your name has ever ordered from us, please can you contact us & let us know the name you ordered under or your order number. Thank you ScattySquirrel.co.uk
Still haven't received my order. I irdered on the 27th of January plus emailed sattysqurrel with no reply ?????? I just want to know about my order or give me my money back
Hi Lin, We sincerely apologise for the issue you experienced. Unfortunately you chose to leave a review at the same time as emailing us so the bad review was left before we even have a chance to reply! Leaving a 1 star review for a delivery issue that we don't even know about yet and haven't had a chance to investigate is not something you would want someone to do to you at work. Thank you for now confirming your order has been received. Please amend this feedback accordingly.
I ordered a bathroom cabinet and was informed it had been dispatched but it didn't arrive. You can only contact via email and they do not reply quickly if at all. I was eventually told the cabinet was no longer made and a replacement was offered or a refund. I chose the refund as I no longer trusted this company. It took over a month to get the refund! They only responded to my emails when I threatened to take it up through Barclaycard and trading standards. I will look more closely at reviews in the future.
Hi Linda, Do you think a 1 star review is fair when we refunded within Trading Standards recommended timeline? We apologise if response to emails was slower than you wanted, unfortunately sometimes we experience high levels of orders or staff may be short on the ground or off sick in which case like all companies we prioritise the best we can. We know we don't always get it 100% perfect but we always try the best we can with the resources available. Many online companies and customers on ebay & Amazon are used to only being able to email so the way we operate is not unusual but we do take your comments on board and review our customer services on a regular basis. Thank you for drawing the things that annoyed you to our attention.
Good product and service thank you
ScattySquirrel.co.uk is rated 3.76 based on 110 reviews