ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

Tell us how ScattySquirrel.co.uk made you happy

"My order arrived on the 6th working day of the standard delivery window. Please note I never received a confirmation of dispatch email as you usually do when you order items online. This made me a bit concerned especially after then seeing a lot of negative reviews. If I had known my order was on the way I would have given 5 stars. The shoe rack I bought was perfect for our needs. An improvement on the one we already had. Thank you Scatty Squirrel. (love the name!)"
"Scattysqirrel is not communicating at all with me. Not informing me when I most likely will receive my order, not responding to my emails."
"Very good for keeping my jumpers in."
"My purchase arrived damaged and I've emailed customer service twice and also messaged them, still no reply! I've been waiting for over three weeks for it to be sorted. I would not recommend this supplier 😡"
"Very fast delivery very pleased with my storage bags"
"Do not buy off this company.Never received my order"
"Lovely cannisters. Match my kettle and toaster lovely. Nice size. Would recommend."
"It might actually have been scatty squirrels that stole all my wooden clothes pegs in the first place, so I was very pleased to find a reliable company that stocked large well made wooden clothes pegs which were ordered and shipped in a flawless process."
"I ordered some vacuum storage bags which turned out to be faulty. I contacted the company twice about it by email(as there is no phone no!) and have had no reply on either email"
"Good srvice. Corrected a slight hitch with no problem."
"The item you sent had a leak. I emailed you but have had no response so I'm afraid you won't be getting a recommendation from me. We have bought identical item at Dunelm for the same price."
"Have sent email to customer services but no reply, for returning items as items were not what I expected to look like. Items stated as cream but turned out to be white and the design on items were barely visible. I think very poor customer care service."
"Ordered goods which have still not been delivered. No response to emails. £25 lost"
"Recently bought 3 see through zipped containers for my cashmere jumpers. So disappointed with the quality. Was going to return them as I really can’t use them ."
"SCAM!!!! Going to report this to the trading standards. Never received my order, tried to contact them a lot of times to get my money back and heard nothing back. Phone number is invalid. Total scam, gutted I didn't read the reviews of all the other scammed people before I ordered. AVOID"
"Really happy with the items, they are just as described and really good quality too. Would definitely recommend this company!"
"No responses to 4 emails I've sent about my order and no sign of my order that I placed 18 days ago. A joke"
"Paid for goods never arrived. Sent 4 emails no reply. Telephone number cut off after 1 ring. Will be reporting to trading standards. Should be tempo fed from Internet."
"I ordered 6 Duvet Vac Pack Storage Bags. 2 of these were faulty from first use, failing to maintain a vacuum. I emailed ScattySquirrel to request replacements, but had no reply, despite their Contact Us page stating that "We reply to all emails & messages within 48 working hours". It took 2 further emails over a total of 12 days, before I received a response and subsequent replacement. This level of customer service is not acceptable. I would not use this company again, and would not recommend them."
"The bag split too easily with only 3/4 full. Haven't used the second bag and returning them would have cost as much as we had paid"
ScattySquirrel.co.uk is rated 3.73 based on 80 reviews