ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

How would you rate ScattySquirrel.co.uk?

"Failure to deliver a simple order of 10 non slipstacking space saving hangers. These may have only been ordered on 8th March but they still haven't arrived...despite a pledge of delivery within 4 to 6 working days. I smell a rat!! (I don't like rats!)."
"They sent the wrong goods then said a refund was on the way but gave me excuses, no refund ever given and totally ignoring emails. This is a scam and never buy from them!"
Abby Rawlinson
Verified Buyer
"Terrible! Ordered storage bags and the wrong size arrived. Sent numerous emails and still have no indication of when the correct size will arrive or whether I will get a refund."
"Could have been packaged better."
Thank you for feedback. Please can you email us so we know who you are so we can see what your ordered and improve packaging for it. Many thanks, Emma
"Great service. Item just as ordered."
"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SPEED MY ORDER WAS PROCESSED, i am very happy with the cake tin I bought and will be using scattysquirrel in the future"
"The size of the order and good price"
"Purchased a milk bottle holder and I’m delighted with the quality of the product, the very reasonable price and how quickly it was delivered. Would thoroughly recommend!"
"Most of the mothproof bags were very good but one has collapsed completely."
"Efficient service. Goods arrived beautifully packed with environment friendly packing. Had a good feeling about the company. Wish them every success."
"Ordered my goods . They arrived very quickly and are excellent quality"
"My order fot vacuum storage bag very quick, the first one I used worked really well, but the second one split down the seam which could possibly because I tried to fit to much in it. I would not have a problem recommending this company or the vacuum bags"
"got what I ordered with minimum fuss."
"Wrong sizes sent!"
Please contact us so we can check your issue for you.

We're always happy to help but we don't know who you are because you've chosen to remain anonymous!

We can of course help you when we know who you are.

Best wishes,
Emma
Miss Kerry Hall
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic customer services, good value products"
"Prompt, courteous service"
"The goods were delivered on time and they were exactly as ordered."
"The pegs were solid and can do all kinds of things like hang up clothes, stop you smelling bad smells and they are even good for lowering your self esteem while trying to copy amazing peg doll creations on Pintrest, that I have no hope of ever being able to re-create. A fine pack of bog standard wooden pegs, delivered in a timely fashion and shoved through my letterbox by a postman that couldn't care less."
"This is an excellent product. It arrived promptly and very well wrapped. I will definitely be buying my birdseed again from scattysquirrel and would highly recommend it. Five stars!!!"
"Item arrived in time for Christmas and was just what I ordered. Very pleased"
ScattySquirrel.co.uk is rated 4.11 based on 45 reviews