ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

Tell us how ScattySquirrel.co.uk made you happy

"I ordered my item on March 10 which was eleven days ago. I have not heard anything despite sending an email yesterday as to when I can expect to receive my goods. A one-liner courteous email would suffice rather than radio silence! I was going to wait to see what the merchandise and quality was like before ordering another pack. It is really annoying not to have a contact telephone number as emails can all too easily be ignored!"
"Delivered as promised in the details. well wrapped and secure."
"Ok, but no better than much cheaper bags."
"Good product, good price, good delivery - good find! Thanks!"
"Thank you Scatty Squirrel for the extra free vacuum bag you included with my order because one item was initially unavailable. I was pleasantly surprised."
"Bought as a Christmas present and was perfect. My relative was delighted and so was I. Highly recommended, many thanks."
"Lovely quality products as described. Had a panic as I was informed my order was received but not notified it had been dispatched however it arrived safe and sound . Would definitely recommend."
"My order arrived on the 6th working day of the standard delivery window. Please note I never received a confirmation of dispatch email as you usually do when you order items online. This made me a bit concerned especially after then seeing a lot of negative reviews. If I had known my order was on the way I would have given 5 stars. The shoe rack I bought was perfect for our needs. An improvement on the one we already had. Thank you Scatty Squirrel. (love the name!)"
"Scattysqirrel is not communicating at all with me. Not informing me when I most likely will receive my order, not responding to my emails."
Hi Iris,
We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars), so sorry you left a lower score than this before we resolved your issue.
We're sorry your order took a little longer than you expected to arrive.
Express delivery is available for an extra charge.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk
"Very good for keeping my jumpers in."
"My purchase arrived damaged and I've emailed customer service twice and also messaged them, still no reply! I've been waiting for over three weeks for it to be sorted. I would not recommend this supplier 😡"
Hi Christine,
We're sorry your damaged goods took longer than you expected to resolve due to it being 'Black Friday' month our busiest time of year.
Next year we'll ensure we have a slicker returns/replacement process in November.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk
"Very fast delivery very pleased with my storage bags"
"Do not buy off this company.Never received my order"
Hi don't know who you are because you remained anonymous!,
We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars).
We're sorry you have a problem but we can't resolve it because you haven't given us your order details, please contact us with your real name etc.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk
"Lovely cannisters. Match my kettle and toaster lovely. Nice size. Would recommend."
"It might actually have been scatty squirrels that stole all my wooden clothes pegs in the first place, so I was very pleased to find a reliable company that stocked large well made wooden clothes pegs which were ordered and shipped in a flawless process."
"I ordered some vacuum storage bags which turned out to be faulty. I contacted the company twice about it by email(as there is no phone no!) and have had no reply on either email"
Hi Suzi,
We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars), so sorry you left a lower score than this before we replied.
We're sorry your product was faulty and replaced it, our replacement guarantee is probably one of the best in the UK.
Most online sellers on Amazon etc. don't use a telephone number because most people just message these days instead of talking!
ScattySquirrel.co.uk
"Good srvice. Corrected a slight hitch with no problem."
"The item you sent had a leak. I emailed you but have had no response so I'm afraid you won't be getting a recommendation from me. We have bought identical item at Dunelm for the same price."
Hi Tony,
We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars), so sorry you left a lower score than this before we were able to send you a new vacuum bag.
We're sorry your product was faulty and replaced it, our replacement is probably one of the best in the UK.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk
"Have sent email to customer services but no reply, for returning items as items were not what I expected to look like. Items stated as cream but turned out to be white and the design on items were barely visible. I think very poor customer care service."
Hi Aloysius,
We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars), so we're sorry you're not as happy.
We disagree with you because these canisters are definitely cream and have clear graphic on front - we have sold hundreds and this is the first complaint.
However you're welcome to return as always.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk
"Ordered goods which have still not been delivered. No response to emails. £25 lost"
Hi Peter,
Your item has been delivered, you just left feedback before delivery!
We're sorry your order took a bit longer than expected to reach you. You didn't purchase express delivery and this was 'Black Friday' month when all delivery vans are much busier than usual, delays always happen in some areas at this time of year.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk is rated 3.72 based on 87 reviews