ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

How would you rate ScattySquirrel.co.uk ?

"Wife is delighted with them, thanks very much!!!"
"My product said it would take a double duvet and pillow. Barely got my sinGlen quilt in. Cannot get any more air out of it. Quit disappointed."
"The quality was somewhat lacking I was very disappointed with my purchase"
"Excellent covers for all of my woollies and also for my dresses. So happy to have found Scatty Squirrel."
"Good product does wot it says on the box👍"
"Bought the storage bag for super king duvet. Excellent value and roomy enough to winter store my expensive and enormous 13 tog super king duvet without squashing the feather filling. Speedy delivery too. First time using ScattySquirrel but certain to return for other storage needs."
"Very good service great product thanks"
"Ordered some tea canisters and still awaiting my product and no response to email!!!! False website!!!!@"
Fortunately our current & future customers can tell when a reviewer needs to grow up and / or may have had a few too many glasses of wine!

We're sorry you feel like this but everyone knows online shopping from any website can occasionally go wrong, and we understand why customers get frustrated, but that doesn’t constitute ‘a false website’. If your goods still haven’t been received please send an email to sales@scattysquirrel.co.uk so we can help you.

There’s usually a very simple reason for issues like yours, for example your parcel going astray in the post, emails not getting seen immediately by you or us because they go to junk folder, or perhaps you left feedback within only a few hours of emailing us (at busy times our website clearly says it make take us 24 or 48 hours).

We would encourage you not to use defamatory statements in future on any site because eventually they’ll get you in trouble with the law. Statements like yours are actually considered false in law because you could never back them up in court, and the evidence of positive customers on this review page alone is enough to legally efute your allegation should we decide to take action.
"you did not deliver my goods"
Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry for your experience. Occasionally items go astray in transit but we don't know unless you tell us. Please contact us at sales@scattysquirrel.co.uk so we can identify who you are as this review isn't verified and we can't tell what your order number is.

Many thanks
Emma
"Failure to deliver a simple order of 10 non slipstacking space saving hangers. These may have only been ordered on 8th March but they still haven't arrived...despite a pledge of delivery within 4 to 6 working days. I smell a rat!! (I don't like rats!)."
Hi there,

Your goods were delivered a week after you ordered.

Like most companies working days are Monday to Friday so if you order over the weekend Saturday & Sunday are additional days.

Please contact us at sales@scattysquirrel.co.uk if we can help further.

Many thanks
Emma
"They sent the wrong goods then said a refund was on the way but gave me excuses, no refund ever given and totally ignoring emails. This is a scam and never buy from them!"

We're sincerely sorry you feel like this but everyone knows online shopping from any website can occasionally go wrong, and we understand why customers get frustrated, but that doesn’t constitute ‘a scam’. In the unlikely event that your bank hasn't yet credited your card statement please email sales@scattysquirrel.co.uk so we can help you.

There’s usually a very simple reason for issues like yours, for example there are 3 companies involved in an online payment or refund: our company, our bank and your bank/credit card - occasionally there can be a delay or mistake in one of those organisations.

We would encourage you not to use defamatory statements in future on any site because eventually they’ll get you in trouble with the law. Statements like yours are actually considered false in law because you could never back them up in court, and the evidence of positive customers on this review page alone is enough to legally refute your allegation should we decide to take action.
Abby Rawlinson
Verified Buyer
"Terrible! Ordered storage bags and the wrong size arrived. Sent numerous emails and still have no indication of when the correct size will arrive or whether I will get a refund."
Hi Abby,

Apologies for the warehouse packing error on this occasion.

We have corrected our mistake for you by sending the correct bags.

Please keep the ones we sent in error with our compliments.

Kind Regards
Emma
"Could have been packaged better."
Thank you for feedback. Please can you email us so we know who you are so we can see what your ordered and improve packaging for it. Many thanks, Emma
"Great service. Item just as ordered."
"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SPEED MY ORDER WAS PROCESSED, i am very happy with the cake tin I bought and will be using scattysquirrel in the future"
"The size of the order and good price"
"Purchased a milk bottle holder and I’m delighted with the quality of the product, the very reasonable price and how quickly it was delivered. Would thoroughly recommend!"
"Most of the mothproof bags were very good but one has collapsed completely."
"Efficient service. Goods arrived beautifully packed with environment friendly packing. Had a good feeling about the company. Wish them every success."
"Ordered my goods . They arrived very quickly and are excellent quality"
ScattySquirrel.co.uk is rated 4.02 based on 54 reviews