ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

How would you rate ScattySquirrel.co.uk ?

"No responses to 4 emails I've sent about my order and no sign of my order that I placed 18 days ago. A joke"
"Paid for goods never arrived. Sent 4 emails no reply. Telephone number cut off after 1 ring. Will be reporting to trading standards. Should be tempo fed from Internet."
"I ordered 6 Duvet Vac Pack Storage Bags. 2 of these were faulty from first use, failing to maintain a vacuum. I emailed ScattySquirrel to request replacements, but had no reply, despite their Contact Us page stating that "We reply to all emails & messages within 48 working hours". It took 2 further emails over a total of 12 days, before I received a response and subsequent replacement. This level of customer service is not acceptable. I would not use this company again, and would not recommend them."
"The bag split too easily with only 3/4 full. Haven't used the second bag and returning them would have cost as much as we had paid"
"My order came quickly and was as described"
"Prompt delivery, product as advertised. Good quality and functional."
"Brilliant - just what we've been looking for - Many thanks"
"The product I ordered was very strong and worth every penny ."
"It's was easy to order and it didn't take long to be delivered."
"Excellent product. With a recent house move it was much easier to use these for our clothing than packing suitcases. Storage of cashmere wear protected it during the summer months too from moths!"
"Wife is delighted with them, thanks very much!!!"
"My product said it would take a double duvet and pillow. Barely got my sinGlen quilt in. Cannot get any more air out of it. Quit disappointed."
"The quality was somewhat lacking I was very disappointed with my purchase"
"Excellent covers for all of my woollies and also for my dresses. So happy to have found Scatty Squirrel."
"Good product does wot it says on the box👍"
"Bought the storage bag for super king duvet. Excellent value and roomy enough to winter store my expensive and enormous 13 tog super king duvet without squashing the feather filling. Speedy delivery too. First time using ScattySquirrel but certain to return for other storage needs."
"Very good service great product thanks"
"Ordered some tea canisters and still awaiting my product and no response to email!!!! False website!!!!@"
Fortunately our current & future customers can tell when a reviewer needs to grow up and / or may have had a few too many glasses of wine!

We're sorry you feel like this but everyone knows online shopping from any website can occasionally go wrong, and we understand why customers get frustrated, but that doesn’t constitute ‘a false website’. If your goods still haven’t been received please send an email to sales@scattysquirrel.co.uk so we can help you.

There’s usually a very simple reason for issues like yours, for example your parcel going astray in the post, emails not getting seen immediately by you or us because they go to junk folder, or perhaps you left feedback within only a few hours of emailing us (at busy times our website clearly says it make take us 24 or 48 hours).

We would encourage you not to use defamatory statements in future on any site because eventually they’ll get you in trouble with the law. Statements like yours are actually considered false in law because you could never back them up in court, and the evidence of positive customers on this review page alone is enough to legally efute your allegation should we decide to take action.
"you did not deliver my goods"
Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry for your experience. Occasionally items go astray in transit but we don't know unless you tell us. Please contact us at sales@scattysquirrel.co.uk so we can identify who you are as this review isn't verified and we can't tell what your order number is.

Many thanks
Emma
"Failure to deliver a simple order of 10 non slipstacking space saving hangers. These may have only been ordered on 8th March but they still haven't arrived...despite a pledge of delivery within 4 to 6 working days. I smell a rat!! (I don't like rats!)."
Hi there,

Your goods were delivered a week after you ordered.

Like most companies working days are Monday to Friday so if you order over the weekend Saturday & Sunday are additional days.

Please contact us at sales@scattysquirrel.co.uk if we can help further.

Many thanks