ScattySquirrel.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScattySquirrel.co.uk

Tell us how ScattySquirrel.co.uk made you happy
Good product and service thank you
Order never arrived, no answer to emails about getting money back. Even contacted company that takes payment for them no help either. Do not use ever.
Hi Sandra, We sincerely apologise for the issue with your order. We can only assume you have now received your order because we didn't receive a chargeback from your credit card for this purchase? Perhaps you left this feedback in too much haste soon after sending 2 emails? Customers have no reason to worry about any online purchase from any company because they're 100% protected by their bank. We answer all emails we receive so if you think your email hasn't come through then it's best to contact us again using the online form on the contact page of our website. However at busy times & over bank holidays it may take us up to 72 hours to reply. Our payment company has changed but both the current and previous one contacts us all the time when one of our customers has a question. They may also take up to 72 hours to reply during busy periods. In summary we apologise for any frustration but like all companies we would encourage all customers to be patient when waiting for a reply before leaving feedback.
Wish I had checked reviews before ordering from this Company. My order never arrived, no answer to emails. Contacted Nochex who take your money for Scattysquirrel left two messages their website says they will get back to you if you leave your details of the order but nothing from either Company. Do not believe people on here giving 5 stars look at Trustpilot reviews all saying do not use this Company.
Hi SpoiltRotten, We sincerely apologise for your experience with us. We have changed our payment company & done a technical check of our email systems which were deleting some customer emails as spam which was affecting your message getting through to us. This has now been corrected so we thank you for bringing it to our attention.
I ordered my item on March 10 which was eleven days ago. I have not heard anything despite sending an email yesterday as to when I can expect to receive my goods. A one-liner courteous email would suffice rather than radio silence! I was going to wait to see what the merchandise and quality was like before ordering another pack. It is really annoying not to have a contact telephone number as emails can all too easily be ignored!
Delivered as promised in the details. well wrapped and secure.
Ok, but no better than much cheaper bags.
Good product, good price, good delivery - good find! Thanks!
Thank you Scatty Squirrel for the extra free vacuum bag you included with my order because one item was initially unavailable. I was pleasantly surprised.
Bought as a Christmas present and was perfect. My relative was delighted and so was I. Highly recommended, many thanks.
Lovely quality products as described. Had a panic as I was informed my order was received but not notified it had been dispatched however it arrived safe and sound . Would definitely recommend.
My order arrived on the 6th working day of the standard delivery window. Please note I never received a confirmation of dispatch email as you usually do when you order items online. This made me a bit concerned especially after then seeing a lot of negative reviews. If I had known my order was on the way I would have given 5 stars. The shoe rack I bought was perfect for our needs. An improvement on the one we already had. Thank you Scatty Squirrel. (love the name!)
Scattysqirrel is not communicating at all with me. Not informing me when I most likely will receive my order, not responding to my emails.
Hi Iris, We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars), so sorry you left a lower score than this before we resolved your issue. We're sorry your order took a little longer than you expected to arrive. Express delivery is available for an extra charge. Best wishes, ScattySquirrel.co.uk
Very good for keeping my jumpers in.
My purchase arrived damaged and I've emailed customer service twice and also messaged them, still no reply! I've been waiting for over three weeks for it to be sorted. I would not recommend this supplier 😡
Hi Christine, We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars), so sorry you left a lower score than this before we resolved your issue. We're sorry your damaged goods took longer than you expected to resolve due to it being 'Black Friday' month our busiest time of year. Next year we'll ensure we have a slicker returns/replacement process in November. Best wishes, ScattySquirrel.co.uk
Very fast delivery very pleased with my storage bags
Do not buy off this company.Never received my order
Hi don't know who you are because you remained anonymous!, We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars). We're sorry you have a problem but we can't resolve it because you haven't given us your order details, please contact us with your real name etc. Best wishes, ScattySquirrel.co.uk
Lovely cannisters. Match my kettle and toaster lovely. Nice size. Would recommend.
It might actually have been scatty squirrels that stole all my wooden clothes pegs in the first place, so I was very pleased to find a reliable company that stocked large well made wooden clothes pegs which were ordered and shipped in a flawless process.
I ordered some vacuum storage bags which turned out to be faulty. I contacted the company twice about it by email(as there is no phone no!) and have had no reply on either email
Hi Suzi, We score 4 out of 5 on average in customer feedback (approx 75% of our reviews are 4 or 5 stars), so sorry you left a lower score than this before we replied. We're sorry your product was faulty and replaced it, our replacement guarantee is probably one of the best in the UK. Most online sellers on Amazon etc. don't use a telephone number because most people just message these days instead of talking! Best wishes, ScattySquirrel.co.uk
Good srvice. Corrected a slight hitch with no problem.
ScattySquirrel.co.uk is rated 3.76 based on 110 reviews