RSF Bathrooms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms?

Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, went the extra mile to get the product that I wanted.
Excellent service
Verified Buyer

You have an amazing stock of products which helped when choosing what to order. Your timing was exact and you delivered as you said you would. So I am a happy customer and would recommend you. Thank you
Harpreet L
Verified Buyer

Brilliant customer service and fast delivery!
Susan A

Wonderful customer service
Delivery on time
Excellent quality shower and tsp
Emma R
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery from the time of order
Anne C
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful, informed me when the goods had arrived at the warehouse, delivered on the day arranged and the delivery person was friendly and took the goods where I requested.
Bhimji P

Good Friendly Staff
Royston W
Verified Buyer

Order completed and received very quickly and at a competetive cost, first class all round
Peter H
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service,we have not bought much on line but we were very impressed,and now have anew shower head,within two days and much cheaper,thank you.
Peter H
Rhidian S
Verified Buyer

Good service from RSF but very poor delivery.
Tracey D
Verified Buyer

Very professional and friendly sales staff. They even rang to check our order as we had ordered chrome and steel fittings. Requested a refund due to order change and it was refunded very quickly. Items arrived quickly and very well wrapped. All items perfect. Thank you.
John D
Verified Buyer

Did exactly what they said and it arrived she they said. Can't ask for more. Excellent customer service.
Not fitted the tap yet but lovely to look at and hold.
Bruce C
Verified Buyer

Helpful, very competitive and friendly thank you very much for such quick service
Christine M
Verified Buyer

I ordered Pelipal bathroom units by phone and was a little anxious that I ordered the correct units. Andy was very helpful and knowledgeable in making sure the units were what I wanted. On delivery one item was slightly scratched but a quick phone call, a photo and this was dealt with promptly and professionally. I am now awaiting a replacement. I would not hesitate in using the company again. Great customer service.
Lisa
Unverified Reviewer

Just had my bathroom installed by Rsf bathrooms. I cannot express enough the way the men treated our house and workmanship was excellent.
Cleaning up every night,and discussing every stage of the installation and design.we did not even pay them till the end of the bathroom. Wow give this Company a go you will not be disappointed. Lisa Upminster
Kevin R

Ordered Tuesday afternoon and received Thursday morning, excellent service
Audrey B
Verified Buyer

Always slightly wary of buying online from companies you have any experience of, I have now used RSF twice, and have been delighted with their service.
Susan R
Verified Buyer

I had a bad experience with another bathroom supplier selling me an incorrect item. I was anxious to avoid the same problem, so went to RSF. Everyone I spoke to could not have been more helpful. Delivery was prompt and the product was competitively priced.
Susan R

David B
Verified Buyer

Can't speak highly enough of service provided.
Had a few things I needed to order from Crosswater range of showers.
Got much needed help and items were priced competitively and then ordered and delivered within a few days.
Delivered much faster than was expected and securely packaged.
Really happy!
Would recommend to anyone!
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.79 based on 136 reviews