RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Steve T
Verified Buyer

Great company with some really nice ideas that we had not thought about. Very polite staff and speedy service
Charlotte W
Verified Buyer

Would definately recommend, great friendly service and everything ran smoothly.
Debra F
Verified Buyer

I recently had a full bathroom installation. I was impressed with the whole experience from help and design in the showroom to the installers that carried out the work efficiently and cleanly. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thank you RSF.
Sue M
Verified Buyer

Lovely quality bathroom taps and fittings. Very speedy and professional service. I'll be sure to use them again when I update my shower room. Nice easy to use website too.
Lauren W
Verified Buyer

Great Service with very quick delivery
Gerry
Verified Reviewer

They cannot respond to a request for a quote even though I was in the shop in person and subsequently chased up by email. Very disappointing.
Mr Hunt
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used RSF. Their service level and product range is second to none and their finish excellent.
Julia M
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the overall service provided by RSF from the personal help in the showroom through to the professional work carried out by the fitters. We have had two separate jobs carried out by RSF and would recommend them.
Len Merrifield
Verified Reviewer

RSF has a range of very high quality products in an excellent showroom. They offer a friendly and helpful design service with the added advantage that all the fitters are 'in house' - so no dealing with separate trades!
We were delighted with the friendly and skilled teams that redesigned/refurbished our old bathroom and toilet which made a long project as more pleasant than previous experiences. Much of the plumbing work was difficult but problems were quickly resolved and the end result truly transforming. No hesitation in recommending.
Miss S Colyer
Verified Buyer

They had everything I wanted at a great price too. What more could I ask for?!!
Tina P
Verified Buyer

A brilliant service. Both design and instalment was efficient and effortless. I am so pleased with my new bathroom and would definitely recommend this company.
Geoff Osborne
Verified Buyer

Very professional service from the design and the installation team. The tradesmen consulted with us throughout the duration of the project keeping us informed of any anomalies and issues they encountered. Outstanding workmanship. Highly recommended.
Mrs N Robinson
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, website easy to use and pricing very competitive. Would definitely use again
Mr A Cornall
Verified Buyer

Good service and customer support. Items arrived on time. I will order from the again.
Mr S Chesworth
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff and quick to dispatch goods. Thank you.
Dr M Clarke
Verified Buyer

I was buying a system I have never had before. Andy helped me, he patiently explained all the details and guided me on what to buy. I could not have made the purchase without him. He was extremely well informed and very kind.
Mrs M Dudley
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient service at a great price
Mr D Hewson
Verified Buyer

Cannot fault the price and service. Hassle free and very swift delivery and everything as expected. Highly recommended.
Mr J Sellers
Verified Buyer

everything i wanted in service and goods
Mr Ri Hurren
Verified Buyer

Great service with quick communication and product knowledge.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.82 based on 97 reviews