RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Read RSF Bathrooms Reviews

info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy
Arranged a appointment for a home visit to survey for a new bathroom installation . Took time off work. No one arrived for the appointment , I phoned them to enquire about the missed appointment and they said they would call me. and I have not heard from them since. Total shambles no customer care. . I have now booked a new Bathroom with a excellent company in Rush Green Romford .
Somebody came and did an initial survey which was a complete waste of our time and theirs as nobody contacted us again.
This company is great to deal with: staff are friendly and courteous and they stick to their delivery timings which we all know is difficult when components could be held up by manufacturers. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
I am very pleased with my dealings with RSF, very helpful staff , good prices and quick delivery.I will use the Co again.
I was trying to source a radiator at short notice, and was really pleased and grateful for the service provided by Luke at RSF Bathrooms. He was able to provide a quote very quickly, source it from the manufacturer and as promised the radiator was delivered on time (I called on the Friday, and it was at my house on the Tuesday!) Thank you very much Luke for your help that day. (I have put this on google)
Easy to use web site clear prices and delivery charges. I knew it was a special order and would take a couple of weeks. It arrived on time, very well safely packaged and RSF's was the best price I could find. Good service - many thanks.
Used this company twice now. Great service, good products and best prices. Highly recommend. A big thank you to Ricky, extremely helpful and knowledgable.
Professional service and high quality materials. So pleased with the workmanship and attention to detail. Would recommend without hesitation.
Firstly I'm not one to write reviews as a rule being as the way the internet has enabled the general public to purchase the same products as the likes of my good self who does this for a living all that I do is trawl the web to try and get the best deal as anyone else, and as clinical as that may seem, it's what it is and as a consequence the personal touch has eroded over the years in my experience. However my faith in human nature returned many months ago when I purchased some items from RSF. I bought from them at the time because they were competitive, I knew the products I knew the lead up times generally for them so no issues there, however on this occasion there was an issue with a particular item and normally I would get fobbed off by the supplier and just refer me to the manufacturers, not I have to say with RSF, they went as far as I was concern beyond what I was expecting, they were exemplary. So if you could be bothered to read this long winded review whether you're a fitter or someone who needs to purchase something for their new bathroom scheme I would very much recommend that you give RSF a go. And so to summarise if Heineken did bathroom supplies they would probably be the best in the world.
We cannot praise RSF Bathrooms enough, having recently moved and had our new home refurbished we went to RSF to choose our Bathroom and Cloakroom fixtures and fittings, although they were only supplying, as our builders were doing the fitting, it made no difference to the service they gave in not only designing but also valuable advice with things we would never have thought of and choosing our furniture and accessories Andy was incredible and so patient, initially Rick visited to plan the layout. Thank you so much we have appreciated all your time and effort and would recommend you without hesitation
I realised I was short 4 bolts and washers for a few bathroom towel rail I ordered. RSF Bathrooms sent out replacement parts. Very happy. Thank you very much.
During a house installation I found RSF bathrooms online. I ordered a number of products from them as I had been let down by another provider. RSF were superb, I cannot fault them at all. Superb customer service, updates and delivery information, Romana couldn't help enough. They are competitively priced and the items arrived with a friendly driver and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to order any products. Superb. I don't normally leave reviews however felt the need to with RSF.
I run a company specialising in the design and installation of high end bathrooms. I stumbled on RSF by accident approx 18 months whilst looking for a competitively priced Geberit Mera pan. I decided to explore there website further and discovered they are very competitive on most other top brands, which we often specify. Speaking generally about customer service I find the team very helpful. Most importantly there upfront. If there is a known delay they’ll let you know straight away so you can plan your business requirement around any issues. Having been subject to fraud in the past I’ve always been reserved in my confidence in all things internet based. With so many positive experiences I’ve no trouble in giving this company a pat on the back. Good old fashioned business at its best. Top marks RSF, well done Rob Porter
I recently ordered a JIS Sussex Fletching towel rail which came without valves. The product arrived quickly and in good condition and phone support from the resident plumber was so helpful in providing advice on valves as the Fletching has a rather tight space allowance and odd configuration... Thanks so much, would recommend and will be ordering again.
Very efficient, and helpful on the phone.
We were buying all the items for a new bathroom. Everything was posted to us in Northern Ireland and packaged very well. All items arrived quickly and we have been very impressed with RSF Bathrooms.
Very swift service, was able to rearrange delivery slot to suit. No hesitation to recommend.
Very good competitive prices
Excellent customer service. I ordered a radiator and some towel hooks. They rang me to check, as the hook didn’t fit the radiator that I had ordered. Prompt delivery, good prices- what more do you need.
Excellent service throughout! Clear and concise website and easy ordering. Would recommend.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 220 reviews