Rooflights.com Reviews

Telephone
Read Rooflights.com Reviews

sales@glazingvision.co.uk

Saw Mills Road

Tell us how Rooflights.com made you happy
Paid online and product delivered within the 5 working days. Good service
The fitting advice I received from their office was incorrect and has resulted in having a smaller aperture meaning less light and unsightly edges when viewed from above of plasterboard and joists, the MD's response was to send me lengths of kerb trim free of charge. Unfortunately , to get this resolution I had to speak with several managers who all told me it was my fault and that the customer isn't always right!
Hi Gareth,

We are sorry to hear that you encountered some confusion regarding critical dimensions, we do try to ensure that it is made clear on the website that all rooflight sizes refer to the overall weathered upstand and not internal openings. Unfortunately there is no 'industry standard' way of defining these dimensions and different manufacturers use different methods.
However, we have taken your comments on board and have recently introduced a video install guide for our Flushglaze rooflights which can be found on the rooflights.com product pages, this provides further detail regarding critical dimensions and general installation of the rooflight.
The early ordering period was a bit vague and I subsequently made a near terminal error as I misinterpreted the written part of the order. The units did not come as I expected even though I thought I had explained each edge detail required using the various glazing vision detail drawings on the net. - a simple sketch on the final order form would alleviate this issue. Also you should promote more or double question any customer who doesn't order a kerb top trim because from the top and bottom these make the panels look very smart. - thanks for fitting an emergency delivery of these to site!!! Apart from that - on time, spot on to measure, installation team were truly excellent and the quality and style of these panels is simply brilliant which is why I am already a second returning customer and for my next project will certainly choose Rooflight company again!
Quick delivery of the trim to go with my roof lights which look superb now that three of them are in, just one more to go!!
Prompt and efficient great stuff
Incredibly quick service. Product as described , if a little pricey compared to other types of roof window
Very efficicient customer service. So nice to receive a speedy response when you have an enquiry. Many thanks
Excellent and honest customer service and delivery from start to finish. Thank you
Windows were fine and as expected from a simple roof light. On installation and after morning mist the client noticed large rings on glass clearly from a suction pad. The marks are incredibly difficult to remove. Poor response from company and has now cost me money as unsatisfied client means my company loses money and reputation on a high end extension.
Excellent service prompt delivery
I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the service. The web site was very clear and made it easy to place the order. THANKYOU.
Delivery is expensive and then when the delivery turns up the driver is on the phone asking you to get to the delivery address immediately to help him lift it,very inconvenient !
I have purchased a rooflight from you previously and this week purchased a large 3x1m rooflight. I placed my order on Monday and the rooflight was delivered yesterday. I am extremely satisfied with the product and the assistance I received when speaking to your sales team. The reason I have given the review a low rating is that I did not receive a call or email to let me know when the rooflight would be dispatched. It is large rooflight and I was advised a 4-5 man lift and therefore I would have needed to have organised for additional assistance to be available to lift. I am pregnant and therefore unable to lift such an item and luckily a few bricklayers were still around even after 4pm to assist. In future I would be grateful for a call to confirm delivery times.
Delivery on time
Absolutely fantastic service from Rooflights.com. Quick to answer the phone and answered all my questions. Rooflight ordered and delivered within three working days, despite showing as 'on backorder' at the point of check out. Thanks to Marie, Louise and Julie for all your help. Can't recommend this company and their service highly enough!
Very good product. Arrived quickly and very easy to order on line. Very straight forward fitting guide with comprehensive fittings pack. Would recommend.
Took 3 weeks for delivery, very disapointed.
Hi Anderson,

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our service.

We try to ensure that all of the products featured on rooflights.com are held in stock at all times so that they are available for immediate despatch.

According to my records, your order was placed on the 27th May 2015 using our 3 day economy service and delivery was scheduled for the 29th May.

I have requested proof of delivery from our courier service to confirm this and I was hoping you could provide further feedback regarding your review so that we can draw attention to any potential issues that we have not been made aware of.

Kind regards

Ben
This was great to install would like to you,s these windows again on othere jobs thanks Eddie
Totally psi free ordering and the windows were delivered super fast. They look very smart - so far no complaints!
Excellent all round! Great website, first class customer service, via both email and telephone. I happened to be travelling to Norfolk and actually collected the skylight personally. I was very impressed by their set-up in Diss, the warehouse were expecting me and helped me to load up. I would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them. My client is very happy, too!
Rooflights.com is rated 4.06 based on 80 reviews