Rooflights.com Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Rooflights.com deliver?

sales@glazingvision.co.uk

Saw Mills Road

Tell us how Rooflights.com made you happy

"Had great service from rooflights .com and when they noticed I had missed something of my order they phone me to let me know. Delivery was very quick and I got all the stuff I needed I will recommend them and use them again myself.ag Construction."
Are you Rooflights.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"after speaking to the tech dept. ordered on line delivered in 4 days to NE Scotland could not be better"
"Absolute great product simple to install with great delivery service top product"
"Good ordering process but have only received a single confirmation email and with no order number."
"Disgraceful!! Relying on next day delivery for an important job having booked labor to lift a heavy roof light into place and was then informed the internal trim detail required to be fitted first before the roof light is installed was sent to Scotland instead of London!!! #outofpocket"
"Promt delivery Great commutation Reasonabley priced"
"Easy to order. Quick delivery."
"All good, as committed to"
"Great to be able to access products of a non-standard size 'off the shelf'. Very good customer service pre sale, super fast delivery, and after sale technical service has been really helpful so far. Roof lights not installed yet but feel confident that I'll be able to access ongoing support, if required, until they're safely in place."
"Whilst the roof light quality seems to be fine the packaging was inadequate. See attached photos. Protective blocks lost/knocked off in transit. Once the protection has been removed any damage to the frame will be advised."
"Excellent service.. arrived on site within 48 hours of payment. Thanks"
"was delivered very fast and easy ordered."
"easy website to navigate and delivery was exceptionally quick. the product looks great and is easy to install"
"Delivered on time (driver even used the pallet trunk to drag the skylight to the back of the property, not always possible but much appreciated). Easily fitted by our builders and looks great."
"Easy to install . Great looking product"
"I'm so happy Also delivery so fast All the best"
"I was Tight on my Budget for the job i am doing i Asked for a trade discount [i have been a building contractor for 40 years] no chance yet apparently if you have a promo code ??? good product tho , nominated supplier"
"The customer care was non existent and fuelled me to shop else where!"
"efficient and fast service"
"I can't comment on the rooflight as I haven't received it yet! As for service: NONE. I wanted to order by phone but the only way was online. Very dissapointed in this service."
Rooflights.com is rated 4.03 based on 68 reviews