Rooflights.com Reviews

Rooflights.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery. Full Insights

69% of reviewers recommend Rooflights.com
11AM
11AM

sales@glazingvision.co.uk

Saw Mills Road

How would you rate Rooflights.com ?

"Good ordering process but have only received a single confirmation email and with no order number."
"Disgraceful!! Relying on next day delivery for an important job having booked labor to lift a heavy roof light into place and was then informed the internal trim detail required to be fitted first before the roof light is installed was sent to Scotland instead of London!!! #outofpocket"
"Promt delivery Great commutation Reasonabley priced"
"Easy to order. Quick delivery."
"All good, as committed to"
"Great to be able to access products of a non-standard size 'off the shelf'. Very good customer service pre sale, super fast delivery, and after sale technical service has been really helpful so far. Roof lights not installed yet but feel confident that I'll be able to access ongoing support, if required, until they're safely in place."
"Whilst the roof light quality seems to be fine the packaging was inadequate. See attached photos. Protective blocks lost/knocked off in transit. Once the protection has been removed any damage to the frame will be advised."
"Excellent service.. arrived on site within 48 hours of payment. Thanks"
"was delivered very fast and easy ordered."
"easy website to navigate and delivery was exceptionally quick. the product looks great and is easy to install"
"Delivered on time (driver even used the pallet trunk to drag the skylight to the back of the property, not always possible but much appreciated). Easily fitted by our builders and looks great."
"Easy to install . Great looking product"
"I'm so happy Also delivery so fast All the best"
"I was Tight on my Budget for the job i am doing i Asked for a trade discount [i have been a building contractor for 40 years] no chance yet apparently if you have a promo code ??? good product tho , nominated supplier"
"The customer care was non existent and fuelled me to shop else where!"
"efficient and fast service"
"I can't comment on the rooflight as I haven't received it yet! As for service: NONE. I wanted to order by phone but the only way was online. Very dissapointed in this service."
"Very easy to order but very impersonal"
"Have had a large double glazed Glazing Vision rooflight installed for approx 6 years when the double glazing started to fail. I located the original invoice with al the terms and conditions of which there are many. Of course the unit was only under warranty for one year. I phoned the office and spoke to "customer service " who basically said the units were not built to last long term and I would have to buy another one. As the unit originally cost in excess of £6k there is no way I would buy from this firm again and will certainly be checking the warranty conditions on the replacement."
"Website clear, payment easy but I'll be a lot happier when I get an email response about a potential delivery date. So far just one auto generated emails acknowledging payment."
Rooflights.com is rated 4.02 based on 65 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!