Rooflights.com Reviews

Telephone
Read Rooflights.com Reviews

info@rooflights.com

Sawmills Road

Tell us how Rooflights.com made you happy
Prompt efficient service
Very good communications in the initial process and we were kept updated about delivery times to fit in with our schedule of works. Great product too!
Great friendly customer focused service....all questions answered and instructions to fit the roof light given. A brilliant product that really is the centre peice of out extension.
Good solid window. Excellent customer service. And excellent delivery.
Very professional andhelpfull
Great Service and Great Product
Very good product and looks great
As expected, roof light was delivered when said and was the correct item - that's all we require
Very efficient ordering, good technical advice and very swift delivery from point of order.
I asked for delivery date before ordering and made plain that I could only order if product was available for delivery the following week. This was confirmed but after payment made delivery was delayed twice as ‘out of stock’ and ‘driver can’t make it’. Either deliberate deception to get the sale or woeful customer service. I incurred extra cost moving roofer dates. Finally driver couldn’t lift product on delivery and expected my wife to help him !! Rubbish
Helpful & persistent
Fantastic product
Easy to deal with. Good service. Delivered when promised.
Helpful - always somebody to speak to on the phone. Fast service and delivery.
I have two units from roof lights but The inner glass on one my units shattered.The customer service department very helpful and efficient .The company replaced my unit very quickly.It was a very positive experience.I would buy from them in future and have no hesitation in recommending both the product and customer service.
Great rooflight and looks fantastic. Reasonably priced and very good customer service . Went that extra bit to help me out on delivery and fitting . Definitely recommend them
Easy to order and very Helpful staff, Thanks Kim, Kastro KL Builders Ltd
Had great service from rooflights .com and when they noticed I had missed something of my order they phone me to let me know. Delivery was very quick and I got all the stuff I needed I will recommend them and use them again myself.ag Construction.
after speaking to the tech dept. ordered on line delivered in 4 days to NE Scotland could not be better
Absolute great product simple to install with great delivery service top product
Rooflights.com is rated 4.12 based on 85 reviews