Rooflights.com Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Rooflights.com

sales@glazingvision.co.uk

Saw Mills Road

How would you rate Rooflights.com?

Verified Buyer

Excellent service.. arrived on site within 48 hours of payment.

Thanks
Verified Buyer

was delivered very fast and easy ordered.
Verified Buyer

easy website to navigate and delivery was exceptionally quick. the product looks great and is easy to install
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time (driver even used the pallet trunk to drag the skylight to the back of the property, not always possible but much appreciated).
Easily fitted by our builders and looks great.

Easy to install . Great looking product
Verified Buyer

I'm so happy Also delivery so fast

All the best
Verified Buyer

I was Tight on my Budget for the job i am doing
i Asked for a trade discount [i have been a building contractor for 40 years] no chance
yet apparently if you have a promo code ???

good product tho , nominated supplier
Verified Reviewer

The customer care was non existent and fuelled me to shop else where!

efficient and fast service
Verified Buyer

I can't comment on the rooflight as I haven't received it yet!
As for service: NONE. I wanted to order by phone but the only way was online.
Very dissapointed in this service.
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order but very impersonal
Andrea
Verified Buyer

Have had a large double glazed Glazing Vision rooflight installed for approx 6 years when the double glazing started to fail. I located the original invoice with al the terms and conditions of which there are many. Of course the unit was only under warranty for one year. I phoned the office and spoke to "customer service " who basically said the units were not built to last long term and I would have to buy another one. As the unit originally cost in excess of £6k there is no way I would buy from this firm again and will certainly be checking the warranty conditions on the replacement.
Verified Buyer

Website clear, payment easy but I'll be a lot happier when I get an email response about a potential delivery date. So far just one auto generated emails acknowledging payment.
Verified Buyer

Ordered Monday. Arrived Thursday a.m. Fitted Thursday p.m. Communication from Rooflights.com, excellent. Our professional builders were impressed with the style and quality of the pyramid unit as they had previously only fitted flat units from Rooflights.com.
Overall the product and the service is first class. Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Great, from start to finish.
Pat Shannon
Unverified Reviewer

They made several mistakes, delivered wrong goods to site , forcing us to using either adapt our openings or delay job by 8 weeks, and incur a further crane cost, the extra work cost pushed up contract cost, they failed to respond to emails, i would find some one else
Unverified Reviewer

Nice looking Windows but tech advise on sizes was as much use as a handbreak in a canoe
Thanks for your feedback Christo, we would love to help with you with further technical advice but have been unable to reach you at the email provided, unfortunately we keep receiving error messages when sending a response.
Please feel free to contact one of our team at either info@rooflights.com or 01379 658333 should you require any further assistance.

Paid online and product delivered within the 5 working days. Good service
Verified Buyer

The fitting advice I received from their office was incorrect and has resulted in having a smaller aperture meaning less light and unsightly edges when viewed from above of plasterboard and joists, the MD's response was to send me lengths of kerb trim free of charge. Unfortunately , to get this resolution I had to speak with several managers who all told me it was my fault and that the customer isn't always right!
Hi Gareth,

We are sorry to hear that you encountered some confusion regarding critical dimensions, we do try to ensure that it is made clear on the website that all rooflight sizes refer to the overall weathered upstand and not internal openings. Unfortunately there is no 'industry standard' way of defining these dimensions and different manufacturers use different methods.
However, we have taken your comments on board and have recently introduced a video install guide for our Flushglaze rooflights which can be found on the rooflights.com product pages, this provides further detail regarding critical dimensions and general installation of the rooflight.
Joss Pettitt
Verified Buyer

The early ordering period was a bit vague and I subsequently made a near terminal error as I misinterpreted the written part of the order.

The units did not come as I expected even though I thought I had explained each edge detail required using the various glazing vision detail drawings on the net. - a simple sketch on the final order form would alleviate this issue.

Also you should promote more or double question any customer who doesn't order a kerb top trim because from the top and bottom these make the panels look very smart. - thanks for fitting an emergency delivery of these to site!!!

Apart from that - on time, spot on to measure, installation team were truly excellent and the quality and style of these panels is simply brilliant which is why I am already a second returning customer and for my next project will certainly choose Rooflight company again!
Rooflights.com is rated 4.07 based on 57 reviews