Rooflights.com Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Rooflights.com

sales@glazingvision.co.uk

Saw Mills Road

How would you rate Rooflights.com ?

Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Quick delivery."
"All good, as committed to"
Verified Buyer
"Great to be able to access products of a non-standard size 'off the shelf'. Very good customer service pre sale, super fast delivery, and after sale technical service has been really helpful so far. Roof lights not installed yet but feel confident that I'll be able to access ongoing support, if required, until they're safely in place."
Verified Buyer
"Whilst the roof light quality seems to be fine the packaging was inadequate. See attached photos. Protective blocks lost/knocked off in transit. Once the protection has been removed any damage to the frame will be advised."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service.. arrived on site within 48 hours of payment. Thanks"
Verified Buyer
"was delivered very fast and easy ordered."
Verified Buyer
"easy website to navigate and delivery was exceptionally quick. the product looks great and is easy to install"
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time (driver even used the pallet trunk to drag the skylight to the back of the property, not always possible but much appreciated). Easily fitted by our builders and looks great."
Verified Buyer
"Easy to install . Great looking product"
"I'm so happy Also delivery so fast All the best"
Verified Buyer
"I was Tight on my Budget for the job i am doing i Asked for a trade discount [i have been a building contractor for 40 years] no chance yet apparently if you have a promo code ??? good product tho , nominated supplier"
"The customer care was non existent and fuelled me to shop else where!"
"efficient and fast service"
"I can't comment on the rooflight as I haven't received it yet! As for service: NONE. I wanted to order by phone but the only way was online. Very dissapointed in this service."
"Very easy to order but very impersonal"
"Have had a large double glazed Glazing Vision rooflight installed for approx 6 years when the double glazing started to fail. I located the original invoice with al the terms and conditions of which there are many. Of course the unit was only under warranty for one year. I phoned the office and spoke to "customer service " who basically said the units were not built to last long term and I would have to buy another one. As the unit originally cost in excess of £6k there is no way I would buy from this firm again and will certainly be checking the warranty conditions on the replacement."
"Website clear, payment easy but I'll be a lot happier when I get an email response about a potential delivery date. So far just one auto generated emails acknowledging payment."
"Ordered Monday. Arrived Thursday a.m. Fitted Thursday p.m. Communication from Rooflights.com, excellent. Our professional builders were impressed with the style and quality of the pyramid unit as they had previously only fitted flat units from Rooflights.com. Overall the product and the service is first class. Many thanks."
"Great, from start to finish."
"They made several mistakes, delivered wrong goods to site , forcing us to using either adapt our openings or delay job by 8 weeks, and incur a further crane cost, the extra work cost pushed up contract cost, they failed to respond to emails, i would find some one else"
Rooflights.com is rated 4.10 based on 61 reviews