Rooflights.com Reviews

Telephone
Read Rooflights.com Reviews

info@rooflights.com

Sawmills Road

Tell us how Rooflights.com made you happy
I can highly recommend this company. I already purchased two rooflights from them. Excellent quality and when I call them there is always somebody who picks up the phone immediately. The packaging of the product is very professional. I tried an other company before and I have comparison. I am thinking about a side extention and I will definitely go back to this company for a third rooflight.
always good products and delivered on time with good communication and knowlege staff.
Kim Daley was fantastic throughout…great service!
Great sales service but poor delivery service.
They were great!
Delivery missing kerb trims, warehouse forgot to put them on pallet apparently. Had team ready to install but unable to do so, very frustrating as now have to go back.
Excellent products and excellent service!
Asked for it to be delivered early and told it would be second slot between 9 and 11am. Very nice delivery driver was here at 8.30! Had to wait for our builder to arrive but was happy to wait for 25 minutes. Thank you!
Still not received the rooflight despite being told it was arriving on Thursday, then before 10 on Friday and chasing continually. No apology and very poor communication on the issue or solution.
Excellent product, price and customer service but delivery could be better
Very quick delivery
Awesome product and fantastic customer experience!
Fantastic company to deal with, from initial telephone enquiry to delivery of glass the next day.
Upto the point of sale Rooflights.com were very impressive. Kim in sales was very attentive and careful to secure our purchase. Unfortunately post sale things started to unravel. The delivery date was advised earlier than anticipated by Kim and had to be re-arranged for 4th May. Yesterday, 4th May, rooflights did not appear and our project has been delayed. We still don't have the rooflights. Rooflights.com system seemed unable to accommodate any change to dates which is frustrating and frankly poor.
customer services excellent and very professional
A pleasure dealing with Rooflights they talked me through on numerous occasions about the product and how to fit the product. Nothing was to much trouble for them as I called them on numerous occasions for clarification. Delivery was very quick and the product looks just what we wanted. Have yet to fit it but don’t see any major problems with that. Would certainly recommend them to anyone.
Good website and friendly response on the phone. Ordering was simple for the off-the-shelf size I needed. Rooflights arrived in 5 days. Haven't lived under them yet as our extension is still under construction but they look the part.
Great rooflights look really slick. Great service and delivery.
Rooflights.com 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Beautifully made roof light. Builders said it was easy to install and better quality than they had seen before. It even has little trims to go above the top of the plasterboard. I love it!
Very good product and quick delivery
Rooflights.com is rated 4.26 based on 119 reviews