Rooflights.com Reviews

Telephone
Read Rooflights.com Reviews

sales@glazingvision.co.uk

Saw Mills Road

Tell us how Rooflights.com made you happy
Great to be able to access products of a non-standard size 'off the shelf'. Very good customer service pre sale, super fast delivery, and after sale technical service has been really helpful so far. Roof lights not installed yet but feel confident that I'll be able to access ongoing support, if required, until they're safely in place.
Whilst the roof light quality seems to be fine the packaging was inadequate. See attached photos. Protective blocks lost/knocked off in transit. Once the protection has been removed any damage to the frame will be advised.
Excellent service.. arrived on site within 48 hours of payment. Thanks
was delivered very fast and easy ordered.
easy website to navigate and delivery was exceptionally quick. the product looks great and is easy to install
Delivered on time (driver even used the pallet trunk to drag the skylight to the back of the property, not always possible but much appreciated). Easily fitted by our builders and looks great.
Easy to install . Great looking product
I'm so happy Also delivery so fast All the best
I was Tight on my Budget for the job i am doing i Asked for a trade discount [i have been a building contractor for 40 years] no chance yet apparently if you have a promo code ??? good product tho , nominated supplier
The customer care was non existent and fuelled me to shop else where!
efficient and fast service
I can't comment on the rooflight as I haven't received it yet! As for service: NONE. I wanted to order by phone but the only way was online. Very dissapointed in this service.
Very easy to order but very impersonal
Have had a large double glazed Glazing Vision rooflight installed for approx 6 years when the double glazing started to fail. I located the original invoice with al the terms and conditions of which there are many. Of course the unit was only under warranty for one year. I phoned the office and spoke to "customer service " who basically said the units were not built to last long term and I would have to buy another one. As the unit originally cost in excess of £6k there is no way I would buy from this firm again and will certainly be checking the warranty conditions on the replacement.
Website clear, payment easy but I'll be a lot happier when I get an email response about a potential delivery date. So far just one auto generated emails acknowledging payment.
Ordered Monday. Arrived Thursday a.m. Fitted Thursday p.m. Communication from Rooflights.com, excellent. Our professional builders were impressed with the style and quality of the pyramid unit as they had previously only fitted flat units from Rooflights.com. Overall the product and the service is first class. Many thanks.
Great, from start to finish.
ROOFLIGHT ONLY LASTED 5 YEARS & 9 MONTHS The rooflight we purchased from Glazing Vision has failed in less than 6 years. The sealed glass unit is now letting in moisture which means that it is fogged with condensation and water droplets, our view is always cloudy! Now that it is no longer sealed it will also have lost its thermal properties. This specific rooflight has no moving parts and is not subject to wear and tear - the failure here is with a component part/manufacture process. Regardless of any warranties, we purchased the rooflight from Glazing vision in 2010 fully and reasonably anticipating that it would last in good condition, performing as per your specification, for many years into the future. Whilst we happy accept that there will be variances in lifespan for products such as this (according to local environments and conditions) life expectancy for a glass rooflight is significantly more than the 5 years and nine months the one in question has achieved. You make many statements about the quality of your products and we chose a rooflight made by Glazing Vision to ensure the durability and lifespan of our purchase. However we have not received a high performance rooflight that meets our realistic expectations. Despite several phone calls and numerous communications you now decline to return calls or answer email. Your most recent message states that our warranty expired last year (2015) and the only option is to buy a new one. This is not an acceptable response. The product is not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose and needs to be repaired or replaced. Failure to respond to this matter seems to suggest that Glazing Vision think its is acceptable for product to fail in such a short period and that its an opportunity to make another sale rather than take a responsible approach to the quality of what has been supplied. Alternatively you should be telling/warning your customers that your products will only last 5-6 years?
They made several mistakes, delivered wrong goods to site , forcing us to using either adapt our openings or delay job by 8 weeks, and incur a further crane cost, the extra work cost pushed up contract cost, they failed to respond to emails, i would find some one else
Nice looking Windows but tech advise on sizes was as much use as a handbreak in a canoe
Thanks for your feedback Christo, we would love to help with you with further technical advice but have been unable to reach you at the email provided, unfortunately we keep receiving error messages when sending a response.
Please feel free to contact one of our team at either info@rooflights.com or 01379 658333 should you require any further assistance.
Rooflights.com is rated 4.06 based on 80 reviews