Robes & Rails Reviews

Whisby Road
Lincoln
Lincolnshire

Tell us how Robes & Rails made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The whole experience with the salesman was poor and lacking in customer relations. Information in the selection of product and installation process was also poor . I cancelled my order and had to chase refund of my deposit. Would not recommend.
Considering legal action against this company. The fitted wardrobe doors in our spare bedroom (work undertaken just over five years ago) have laminated and now look a mess. Obviously a problem with the door manufacture. On complaing to the company they advised that the warrantee was only four years. I do expect bespoke furniture to last longer than that! The director is too busy to talk to me. I will see if he is too busy to talk to my solicitor.
I am sorry I was out of the office when you telephoned yesterday. I am disappointed that you have a problem with the doors which we fitted for you 6 ½ years ago on 20th February 2013. Our suppliers, who manufactured your doors, give a 5 year warranty covering de-lamination which we pass on to our customers. Outside that warranty period we will replace the doors at the price they cost us, with no additional charges for labour. Just give us a call and we will be pleased to help.
Robes & Rails is rated 4.76 based on 62 reviews