Robes & Rails Reviews

Whisby Road
Lincoln
Lincolnshire

Tell us how Robes & Rails made you happy
Great service from start to finish. The fitters James and Wayne were excellent and very tidy workers. Really pleased with the wardrobes Thank you
Very professional company. Visited our home to help design and take measurements. Second visit to check measurements. And then Matt and Phil visited and fitted the wardrobe to a very high standard. Clean and tidy workers and we are delighted with the finished product.
Cant get an answer as to why my fitted doors look so out of line a few weeks after being refitted, for the eighth time!!! Called at showroom today, receptionist said she would call me before 5pm tonight, she didnt if course, not for the first time, I'm unhappy with the doors, feel that this company takes the money but doesn't care about after service...
First I’d like to say thank you to Matt who fitted our wardrobes,what an excellent professional job! The wardrobes look amazing,and have transformed my spare bedroom giving me so much storage space. Thanks to all at robes n rails for an excellent service at a good price.
James and Wayne did a great fitting job today - clean work and very personable. Always helpful staff in the showroom too. The whole process from start to finish is stress-free. Compared to some big names in the business R&R are way out-front. Trevor & Carolle Kerry
We highly recommend using Robes and Rails for your wardrobes. Everybody we met was professional, knowledgeable and helpful, from our first visit to the showroom, on the phone to Michaela, the inital visit from Richard, when Scott came to remove the old wardrobes to James, James and Wayne who fitted the new ones. Nothing was too much trouble for them even when we made several changes to the design. The fitters ensured that we had the best final layout and even put a door stop on to ensure the bedroom door did not touch the wardrobe when opened. The attention to detail was exceptional and we are delighted with the end product and how clean and tidy everything was left. After sales have also been excellent as one wardrobe door stopped 'soft-closing' and they have been straight back to fix this.
This was the second bedroom we have had fitted by Robes & Rails (the first being in our previous house in 2014) and we have no regrets at using them again. Richard provided us with an innovative design based on our specifications, and James and Wayne fitted it superbly in less than a day. We have a new bedroom in only 6 weeks from the initial visit. Very pleased!
To ‘robes n rails’ in Lincoln. It’s not very often these days you find a company which carries out their business to such a very high professional standard as ‘robes n rails.’ From the initial start, measuring up, what’s possible, will the bedroom furniture fit, how tidy are the fitters and the after sales. We didn’t need to worry as they exceeded expectations in all categories. A very big thank you to all the team, what a marvellous job, I still look at the bedroom with disbelieve on how everything turned out so positively. Regards Martin Kotek
The whole experience with the salesman was poor and lacking in customer relations. Information in the selection of product and installation process was also poor . I cancelled my order and had to chase refund of my deposit. Would not recommend.
Excellent, arrived on time. Good price Good work by James and Wayne. Thanks chaps. And a 10 year guarantee into the bargain !!
From the receptionists, the advisors and fitter, we found Robes n Rails to be very professional and helpful. James, our fitter, installed two sets of doors in an efficient manner. Good Company, good staff - a good job. Many thanks Chris and Tom
Considering legal action against this company. The fitted wardrobe doors in our spare bedroom (work undertaken just over five years ago) have laminated and now look a mess. Obviously a problem with the door manufacture. On complaing to the company they advised that the warrantee was only four years. I do expect bespoke furniture to last longer than that! The director is too busy to talk to me. I will see if he is too busy to talk to my solicitor.
I am sorry I was out of the office when you telephoned yesterday. I am disappointed that you have a problem with the doors which we fitted for you 6 ½ years ago on 20th February 2013. Our suppliers, who manufactured your doors, give a 5 year warranty covering de-lamination which we pass on to our customers. Outside that warranty period we will replace the doors at the price they cost us, with no additional charges for labour. Just give us a call and we will be pleased to help.
Workmanship is excellent Fitters are polite , tidy & helpful. Extremely happy- thank you
very happy with the service provided solved problems very efficiently all staff from sales in the showroom to installation were polite tidy and a joy to deal with the product quality was first class. would recommend to anyone looking to have fitted wardrobes david & Sue
Matt the fitter came to our home today, did a fantastic job the finish was beautiful very efficient and professional thank you definitely use this company again thank you 5 stars 👍
A great experience from start to finish, would definitely recommend!
Just like to say a massive thanks to James and Wayne for the expert installation of the fitted wardrobe and bedroom furniture. Minimum of fuss and clean and tidy work ethic. Many thanks
James and Matt fitted bot our main bedroom, dressing room and office. They were extremely professional, polite and accommodating, their work and work ethic were excellent throughout. We would recommend them, and Robes and Rails to anyone wishing to enhance or modernise their home.
We have just had Robes n Rails fit our bedroom out and we are over the moon with the result. James and Wayne were the fitters and have done an excellent job. The end result is even better than we expected. From the beginning when we first visited the showroom we have been met with such good service from everyone. I would recommend them to anyone. The quality of the robes is excellent.
Today our wardrobes have been fitted by James. We are over the moon with the craftsman ship and quality of these wardrobes. We live in an old house where nothing is level. James has worked his socks off today. Thank you you so much. Will see you again in the future with the next bedroom.
Robes & Rails is rated 4.75 based on 60 reviews