Robes n Rails Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Robes n Rails Reviews

Unit 2 Whisby RoadLincolnLincolnshire

Tell us how Robes n Rails made you happy
Really pleased with the installation of my home office, expertly fitted by Matt & Wayne. The service from beginning to end was excellent, I wanted to turn a box room into an appealing office with plenty of storage and that is exactly what I got. I would highly recommend
Robes n Rails 5 star review on 26th July 2021
This is the second time we have used Robes n Rails and I can't recommend them more highly. From start to finish - great service and attention to detail - from Richard's initial visit, the survey, help from the girls in the showroom and the excellent craftmanship and professionalism from Matt and Wayne today. Absolutely thrilled with the end result and totally love the bold choice of colour!!
Credit where credit is due..!! Have to say, from start to finish I would not hesitate recommending this business. Richard very helpful / informative & obliging. Matt & Wayne who came to fit the slide-robes were absolutely brilliant and did a 1st class job. What a refreshing change to have such pleasant & skilled tradesmen in the house..!!
Quality product delivered on time and installed by professional and helpful fitters nothing was too much trouble
Following quote and consultation I had 4 door wardrobe fitted today .. they are lovely and provide so much storage. So pleased with them - more than met my expectations. Was kept up to date reference delivery and Matt andWayne, the fitters, completed it in one day and left room very clean and tidy. Thank you.. Would highly recommend.
What an absolutely fantastic experience we received by "Robes and Rails" , from initial contact through to completion. From Richard (Survey) To Matt (Installer) and all others couldn't commend high enough Thank you..
Professional!!! Matt did good job , thank you , I’m very happy customer
Robes n Rails 5 star review on 30th June 2021
Polite young gentleman Matt kept us fully informed throughout. Excellent work, well done
This is the second time we have used Robes n Rails for wardrobes. We also had a desk and floating shelves and a bespoke sitting room display unit made to our design. Throughout the process their service has been very professional. From the initial visit by Richard to discuss what we wanted, to Scott's survey visit and tying up slight alterations with Michaela in the office, their attention to detail and meeting our requirements has been excellent. James and Scott spent nearly three days fitting the furniture and ensured that the rooms were left clean and tidy each day and thoroughly cleaned up on the last day. The fitting of the furniture was faultless and they went out of their way to ensure that the finished article was exactly what we had asked for. Thank you.
Really pleased with our new wardrobes. James and Wayne’s arrived early and got straight onto the task, leaving everything clean and tidy. Such a relief to finally have storage 😃
The whole process has been seamless. from looking in the shop, initial appointment and then the survey. Fitters arrived as per the agreed time, and were brilliant. Wayne and James were very efficient, extremely tidy and were helpful throughout the fitting process. Thank you! We're delighted with the fitted wardrobes and would recommend the company and the staff too.
Very pleased with the bedroom furniture,this is the second time we have used Robes n Rails.Matt and James did a first class job and left the bedroom clean and tidy.The office kept us well informed regarding installation arrangements.
Fro initial phone contact to completion Robes n Rails have been outstanding. Matt the installer was excellent leaving the room very tidy and cleaning all the new doors. Would I use them again, absolutely and would I recommend them, definitely.
From initial visit to measurement day then fitting day today 01 June Robes and Rails have been superb. They have arrived on time for each appointment and been totally professional. Matt the fitter was superb today and the final product was better than expected. He took care to explain what he had to do and finished by cleaning the room and all the new surfaces. Would I use them again, Absolutely.
This company is fantastic to deal with, Matt and James fitted my wardrobes last week were polite efficient and the end results were so professional...my second experience highly recommend this company.
Excellent service from start to finish! I'm so happy with my wardrobes. James and Wayne who built the wardrobes were friendly, professional and cleaned up any mess. Would highly recommend!
The customer service was very good and the price was excellent delivery was right on time and James who fitted it was so Friendly and he did a lovely job and cleaned all up after himself
Everyone was very professional from start to finish, and everything was fully explained as to what would happen and when. The actual day of fitting by Wayne & Matt was exemplary from introducing themselves at the front door to everything being spotlessly cleaned afterwards and the end result was just what we wanted.
From the design through to fitting everyone was so helpful and professional the end result is amazing! We would highly recommend Robes and Rails.
We are delighted with the wardrobes and the fitting. Matt and Wayne were brilliant made a great job of it and left everything very clean.
Robes n Rails is rated 4.88 based on 129 reviews