Robes & Rails Reviews

Unit 2
Whisby Road
Lincoln
Lincolnshire

How would you rate Robes & Rails ?

Ann Gossop
"Excellent service"
Miss Harrod-Jackson
"Very professional and friendly services right from the first call to finish and they are also a call away if any questions or problems. The men that came to fit the wardrobe where very friendly and helpful and kept the room clean and tidy. Most definitely would recommend"
"Today our waredrobe was fitted (20/06/16) and my wife and myself cannot stop smiling. Excellent finished product and an excellent service from start to finish. We shopped around and found robes and rails to be very affordable with quality materials. Would recommend them without hesitation."
"We're absolutely delighted with our our new fitted wardrobes and office area. The storage space that has been generated from the wardrobe unit will mean that we no longer have to store coats and other clothes on the back of our bedroom doors. The office area will be transformational, as I work from home and spend many hours of the day in front of a computer. Our heartfelt thanks to both the fitters who have done a magnificent job. Their attention to detail was second-to-none, and they have left our house clean and tidy after completing the work. We would strongly recommend Robes & Rails to anyone seeking bedroom or office furniture."
"Robes and Rails have just finished our bedroom. Scott moved our existing furniture and fixed it into another bedroom and James and Wayne fitted the new furniture. From the very first contact with Robes and Rails everything went so smoothly and we are very pleased with the end product. Everything they did was first class."
"Excellent quality at a very reasonable price. Nothing was too much trouble. Range of fitted bedroom furniture is incredible."
"Excellent job done by Jimmy and Wayne. Absolutely delighted with the result. Thank you so much."
"Had a lovley man richard to measure a room give some adivce on removing carpet,came on the day they said they were coming &time.the two lads were great who put the robes& rails in the room,they cleaned up the mess well after they left.there was a few hick ups but it was recrefied within the week, i'm very pleased with the out come, i would go back to them again a great team well done &thank you."
"I am writing to express my appreciation of the work carried out in my home, by your firm in April, in fitting the lovely bedroom unit. I am very grateful for your excellent workforce, for their attention to detail, professionalism and friendliness. I have no hesitation in recommending Robes and Rails to friends and neighbours. Many thanks to you all."
"Thank you for our amazing wardrobes. The service we received when choosing was so helpful and they were fitted within a day which was clean and mess free. The wardrobes look fantastic and we've had many comments about them. They are spacious and make the bedroom look complete."
"Just had our spare room fitted with wardrobes, dressing table and beautiful continental style headboard with drawers. Fabulous design and the fitters James and Paul were really skilled, efficient and even hoovered up when they had finished. Brilliant job all round - thank you Robes n Rails."
"Robes and Rails were extremely helpful from the first planning visit to the end of the fitting. Everything ran to plan and I'm absolutely thrilled to bits with the finished wardrobe. The fitters, James and Wayne, were brilliant giving me choices when decisions needed to be made, and they cleaned up really well. Thank you to all. I will recommend you to others."
"Robes and Rails transformed our bedroom & spareroom into a luxurious bedroom & dressing room with so much space thank you"
"I wanted fitted wardrobes with lots of space and that's what I got."
"Excellent service"
"Simply excellent sliding wardrobes,installation spot on and two great guys. A real professional job we are over the moon!"
"fantastic craftmenship from the two lads who fitted our sliding wardrobes today they look amazing . would highly recommend robes and rails"
"We absolutely love our new wardrobes. Brilliant customer service. The fitters were efficient and very polite. I would definately recommend them to anyone. Thanks again"
"As someone who runs his training business from home my new office environment needed to be totally designed around my day to day working requirements. Richard was patient in understanding my specific needs and creative in coming up with crafty solutions to potentially tricky storage issues. The plan looked great but could RobesnRails actually pull it off in practice? Well...yes they could....and more! I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Quality materials all expertly fitted by James with support from Jake. James in particular went out of his way to ensure I was kept informed of how the fitting was progressing and his attention to detail and quality of workmanship was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and all was done with a friendly smile. Thank you so much. I'm delighted I choose RobesnRails and would highly recommend them to others."
"I'm so glad I found this company. One of their competitors had discontinued the finish I liked, and had started fitting the internal parts in a generic wood colour, so I was worried I wasn't going to get what I wanted, until I walked into Robes & Rails. The friendly staff in the store point out the designs and fittings they have available. Richard, the chap who comes and measures up, does so quickly while talking you through the usual options, then quotes you within about 25 mins. And the fitters are very professional, who ask you questions throughout the day, to make sure the small details are to your satisfaction. I'm sure there's a group to thank in the workshop too, for making all the parts. Yes, I had a fair few months to wait for fitting as they'd had a gazillion orders during their Christmas/New Year sale, but hey, that's a good business for you......and well worth the wait. Thanks to everyone involved."
"Thank you Richard and the team at Robes and Rails, very impressed with the wardrobes Scott fitted at our apartment in Lincoln at such short notice. Not an easy task due to the flat being on the 3rd floor and not everything went in the lift! Thanks for the alternative layout and suggestions Richard, which worked very well in the room, your experience made all the difference. last but not least thanks to the lovely, friendly ladies working in the showroom. Andrew"
Robes & Rails is rated 4.94 based on 36 reviews